Page 401 of 574 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

The deal with Abercrombie is strange. Talk about a walking contradiction! What's the man up to or is he just plain incompetent? Does he have foot in mouth disease?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Black History Month may not start until next week.

But it's loooong past time for Mr. Obama to be judged, not on the color of his skin, but on the content of his character...

and not on the color of his counterfeit COLB, but on the content of his true birth record.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by At forums.hannity.com, Sinclair-Obama
    This should be widely circulated. CPT Pamela Barnett, USA Retired has summarized her findings suggesting that the State Department is not being forthcoming in turning over passport records of Stanley Ann Dunham--Obama's mother-prior to 1965. It is an excellent summary of the various FOIA requests sent to the State Dept. by Chris Strunk and others seeking this information. Link below.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/47558338/Evid ... irth-story

Lest someone miss this important document, post it... print it... display it... pray it to God. Any judge who
    dismisses this appeal needs to be tarred and feathered, hanged from the yard arm, and shot at sunrise;
    impeachment would be just a slap on the wrist for being an accessory to sedition (or perhaps treason).

[quote="Pamela Barnett"][size=117]Pamela Barnett
    2541 Warrego Way
    Sacramento, CA 95826
    (415)846.7170

January 19, 2010

Chairman, Appeals Review Panel,
    c/o Information and Privacy Coordinator/Appeals Officer,
    U.S. Department of State, A/GIS/IPS/PP, SA-2
    Washington, DC 20522-8100

RE: Case No.: 200900535 - Consular and Passport Records for Stanley
    Ann Dunham (aka Obama) for the years 1959-1962

Mr. Chairman,

This is an urgent appeal of national importance in response to the Department of State’s
    correspondence to me dated Dec. 10, 2010, from Alex Galovich.

I being duly sworn depose and say under penalty of perjury the following from
    Sacramento County, California. I am a U.S. citizen over 18 years of age, and I am a
    retired military officer with over 14 years experience working with federal government
    policies and procedures. In the event of my untimely death or mental incapacity,
    I transfer all legal rights associated with this FOIA request to Christopher Strunk
    of Brooklyn, NY, who has an active lawsuit against the DOS to obtain Stanley Ann
    Dunham’s passport records. My summarized, updated, more detailed demand for
    records appears at the end of this appeal request. This appeal letter will be publicized.

To be legally eligible to be President of the United States, both parents must be U.S.
    citizen[s] and the child must be born on U.S. soil, according to past Supreme Court rulings
    as well as U.S. historic definition. The DOS has not made a reasonable effort to locate
    records requested after two long years of obstructing the release of records that would
    help prove whether or not Barack Hussein Obama ( aka Soebarkah, according to
    his mother’s passport records ) (Exhibit 1) was born in Hawaii in 1961 as he states, and
    also prove who his biological father is and what his citizenship was. The DOS has NOT
    made a good faith effort to locate records to fulfill my FOIA request, and I fear unknown
    agents with access to DOS records have engaged in selective document destruction of
    documents that would have satisfied my request and helped confirm whether or not
    Obama was born in the United States and who his father was on his official birth and
    passport documents.

I urge you to order U.S. Marshals to immediately secure all of the remaining paper
    passport and consular documents, microfilms, and indexes regarding records for
    Stanley Ann Dunham (aka Obama, further on to be referenced as SAD) before they
    disappear as well. The processing of my original FOIA request is not complete, as my
    request for SAD’s consular and passport records was not addressed at all by the DOS.

Copied from my FOIA online request:

“I request all United States Passport and all consular records for Stanley Ann Dunham
    aka Stanley Ann Obama aka Ann Dunham aka Ann Obama for the years of 1959, 1960,
    1961, 1962. Stanley Ann Dunham (Name variation could be Anna), who was born in
    Wichita, Kansas, on November 29th, 1942.â€

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=255641
    At WorldNetDaily.com, Burt Prelutsky[/url]]The good news for liberals is that even though nobody has been able to turn up the official document, [Barack Obama's birth certificate,] they have sworn testimony by several people who just happened to have been in the Honolulu delivery room on Aug. 4, 1961. They include Rahm Emanuel, Harry Reid, Van Jones, Valerie Jarrett, Henry Waxman, Bill Maher and Chris Matthews. The attending physician was Dr. Keith Olbermann, and the head nurse was Nancy Pelosi.

its catching fire now, mainstream media has to deal with it and its funny how no matter what they want to do they have to! They will try and spin it no matter what but big O is going to have to have a real good fake IE altering someone else es cert from the time or come clean. That means TREASON folks not good for anyone involved in "overlooking" the obvious. And even if the birth cert is released it will raise more question on other hidden docs!! Why hide something....if you have nothing to hide!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    It's catching fire now, mainstream media has to deal with it...

93camaro, what examples have you noticed of this?

People who once avoided the subject now are speaking to me first about the latest they have heard, such as the latest word from Rush Limbaugh.

It really is unfortunate that so many conservative people only know what they hear from Rush, Glenn Beck, and Sean Hannity. But we have to deal with it, so we have address books and distribution lists. I've only had a couple of people cut me off.

Hawaii Bill Would Charge $100 for Obama Birth Info
    Thursday, 27 Jan 2011 07:57 PM
    Article Font Size

HONOLULU (AP) — Hawaii's government would charge $100 for a copy of President Barack Obama's birth records under a bill introduced in the state Legislature by five Democrats. The bill would change a privacy law barring the release of birth records unless the requester is someone with a tangible interest, such as a close family member or a court.

The measure hasn't been scheduled for a public hearing, a required step before it can move forward. A decision on considering the bill will be made by the House's Democratic leadership and committee chairmen.

The idea behind the measure is to end skepticism over Obama's birthplace while raising a little money for a government with a projected budget deficit exceeding $800 million over the next two years.

"If it passes, it will calm the birthers down," said the bill's primary sponsor, Rep. Rida Cabanilla. "All these people are still doubting it because they don't want the birth certificate from Obama. They want it from our state office."

So-called "birthers" claim there's no proof Obama was born in the United States, and he is therefore ineligible to be president. Many of the skeptics question whether he was actually born in Kenya, his father's home country.

The Obama campaign issued a certification of live birth in 2008, an official document from the state showing the president's Aug. 4, 1961, birth date, his birth city and name, and his parents' names and races.

Hawaii's former health director also has said she verified Obama's original records. And notices were published in two local newspapers within days of his birth at a Honolulu hospital.

Gov. Neil Abercrombie, who was a friend of Obama's parents and knew him as a child, said last month he wanted to release more of the state's birth information about Obama. But he ended the effort last week when the state attorney general told him that privacy laws bar disclosure of an individual's birth documentation without the person's consent.

The new legislation to release records may run into similar legal problems because of Hawaii's strong constitutional privacy protections, said Rep. John Mizuno, a co-sponsor of the bill.

"If people really want to confirm Barack Obama is born in Hawaii, that's fine," Mizuno said. "I don't have a problem with looking at innovative ways to bring revenue to the state. The taxpayers deserve a break."

The $100 fee would help offset the extra work by state employees who handle frequent phone calls and e-mails from people who believe Obama was born elsewhere, Cabanilla said.

But the number of birther requests has been declining from the 10 to 20 weekly inquiries received early last year, according to the Department of Health.

"Requests have decreased significantly over the years. Currently we receive anywhere from zero to five per week," said department spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The Health Department is still reviewing the bill, Okubo said.

House Health Committee Chairman Ryan Yamane didn't immediately return messages seeking comment on whether he would hold a hearing on the bill.

___

Online:

HB1116, http://capitol.hawaii.gov/

Read more on Newsmax.com: Hawaii Bill Would Charge $100 for Obama Birth Info
    Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Obam ... ode=B8EA-1

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Hawaii Bill Would Charge $100 for Obama Birth Info
    Thursday, 27 Jan 2011 07:57 PM
    Article Font Size

HONOLULU (AP) — Hawaii's government would charge $100 for a copy of President Barack Obama's birth records under a bill introduced in the state Legislature by five Democrats. The bill would change a privacy law barring the release of birth records unless the requester is someone with a tangible interest, such as a close family member or a court.

The measure hasn't been scheduled for a public hearing, a required step before it can move forward. A decision on considering the bill will be made by the House's Democratic leadership and committee chairmen.

The idea behind the measure is to end skepticism over Obama's birthplace while raising a little money for a government with a projected budget deficit exceeding $800 million over the next two years.

"If it passes, it will calm the birthers down," said the bill's primary sponsor, Rep. Rida Cabanilla. "All these people are still doubting it because they don't want the birth certificate from Obama. They want it from our state office."

So-called "birthers" claim there's no proof Obama was born in the United States, and he is therefore ineligible to be president. Many of the skeptics question whether he was actually born in Kenya, his father's home country.

The Obama campaign issued a certification of live birth in 2008, an official document from the state showing the president's Aug. 4, 1961, birth date, his birth city and name, and his parents' names and races.

Hawaii's former health director also has said she verified Obama's original records. And notices were published in two local newspapers within days of his birth at a Honolulu hospital.

Gov. Neil Abercrombie, who was a friend of Obama's parents and knew him as a child, said last month he wanted to release more of the state's birth information about Obama. But he ended the effort last week when the state attorney general told him that privacy laws bar disclosure of an individual's birth documentation without the person's consent.

The new legislation to release records may run into similar legal problems because of Hawaii's strong constitutional privacy protections, said Rep. John Mizuno, a co-sponsor of the bill.

"If people really want to confirm Barack Obama is born in Hawaii, that's fine," Mizuno said. "I don't have a problem with looking at innovative ways to bring revenue to the state. The taxpayers deserve a break."

The $100 fee would help offset the extra work by state employees who handle frequent phone calls and e-mails from people who believe Obama was born elsewhere, Cabanilla said.

But the number of birther requests has been declining from the 10 to 20 weekly inquiries received early last year, according to the Department of Health.

"Requests have decreased significantly over the years. Currently we receive anywhere from zero to five per week," said department spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The Health Department is still reviewing the bill, Okubo said.

House Health Committee Chairman Ryan Yamane didn't immediately return messages seeking comment on whether he would hold a hearing on the bill.

___

Online:

HB1116, http://capitol.hawaii.gov/

Read more on Newsmax.com: Hawaii Bill Would Charge $100 for Obama Birth Info
    Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Obam ... ode=B8EA-1
    Kind of funny I must say...pay $100 and get nothing?? This is a complete ruse.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I'd probably pay the $100 just to get the fake they provide, then give the info to the mexican coyotes and the illegal crowd so we get 1.4 million Obama's next year hehe. See what he thinks about having his identity misused and abused. Send it to China and Nigeria where those crowds know how to use that info online to rack up tons of debt internationally.

White House insider warns of dire consequences from eligibility issue

Author: Anthony Martin
    Date: January 27th, 2011 12:54 pm ET
    http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in ... lity-issue

Evidence is growing that the White House is so sensitive about stories in the media concerning the issue of Presidential eligibility that reporters have been warned of dire consequences if they merely ask questions about the subject.

A White House insider has reported that the subject is so highly sensitive that reporters must 'tread softly' and 'be very careful' if they dare delve into Obama's background.

There is also information that suggests mainstream media sources now have all of the facts about the issue but intend to go on the offensive in protecting Obama at all costs. In the insider's own words,

"Can’t respond much at this time. Too busy with all of the chaos coming at us these days. May be out of work soon! Crazy stuff. Simply urge you to lay off the birther angle at this time. Strongly urge. To proceed is at your own peril. Please take warning seriously. This is not a small town cop shop situation here. Let someone else try and make name on this one. "

"Don’t blame you as it was me who brought up subject last time. Since then heard repeated rumors/confirmations of attempted “purgeâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain