Page 325 of 574 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Again we see EO or "privilege" abuse...

THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary

For Immediate Release January 21, 2009

1st. EXECUTIVE ORDER 13489 - - - - - - -

PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, and in order to establish policies and procedures governing the assertion of executive privilege by incumbent and former Presidents in connection with the release of Presidential records by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) pursuant to the Presidential Records Act of 1978, it is hereby ordered as follows: Section 1. Definitions. For purposes of this order:

(a) "Archivist" refers to the Archivist of the United States or his designee. (b) "NARA" refers to the National Archives and Records Administration.

(c) "Presidential Records Act" refers to the Presidential Records Act, 44 U.S.C. 2201-2207.

(d) "NARA regulations" refers to the NARA regulations implementing the Presidential Records Act, 36 C.F.R. Part 1270.

(e) "Presidential records" refers to those documentary materials maintained by NARA pursuant to the Presidential Records Act, including Vice Presidential records.

(f) "Former President" refers to the former President during whose term or terms of office particular Presidential records were created.

(g) A "substantial question of executive privilege" exists if NARA's disclosure of Presidential records might impair national security (including the conduct of foreign relations), law enforcement, or the deliberative processes of the executive branch.

(h) A "final court order" is a court order from which no appeal may be taken.

Sec. 2. Notice of Intent to Disclose Presidential Records. (a) When the Archivist provides notice to the incumbent and former Presidents of his intent to disclose Presidential records pursuant to section 1270.46 of the NARA regulations, the Archivist, using any guidelines provided by the incumbent and former Presidents, shall identify any specific materials, the disclosure of which he believes may raise a substantial question of executive privilege. However, nothing in this order is intended to affect the right of the incumbent or former Presidents to invoke executive privilege with respect to materials not identified by the Archivist. Copies of the notice for the incumbent President shall be delivered to the President (through the Counsel to the President) and the Attorney General (through the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel). The copy of the notice for the former President shall be delivered to the former President or his designated representative. (b) Upon the passage of 30 days after receipt by the incumbent and former Presidents of a notice of intent to disclose Presidential records, the Archivist may disclose the records covered by the notice, unless during that time period the Archivist has received a claim of executive privilege by the incumbent or former President or the Archivist has been instructed by the incumbent President or his designee to extend the time period for a time certain and with reason for the extension of time provided in the notice. If a shorter period of time is required under the circumstances set forth in section 1270.44 of the NARA regulations, the Archivist shall so indicate in the notice.

Sec. 3. Claim of Executive Privilege by Incumbent President. (a) Upon receipt of a notice of intent to disclose Presidential records, the Attorney General (directly or through the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel) and the Counsel to the President shall review as they deem appropriate the records covered by the notice and consult with each other, the Archivist, and such other executive agencies as they deem appropriate concerning whether invocation of executive privilege is justified.

(b) The Attorney General and the Counsel to the President, in the exercise of their discretion and after appropriate review and consultation under subsection (a) of this section, may jointly determine that invocation of executive privilege is not justified. The Archivist shall be notified promptly of any such determination.

(c) If either the Attorney General or the Counsel to the President believes that the circumstances justify invocation of executive privilege, the issue shall be presented to the President by the Counsel to the President and the Attorney General.

(d) If the President decides to invoke executive privilege, the Counsel to the President shall notify the former President, the Archivist, and the Attorney General in writing of the claim of privilege and the specific Presidential records to which it relates. After receiving such notice, the Archivist shall not disclose the privileged records unless directed to do so by an incumbent President or by a final court order.

Sec. 4. Claim of Executive Privilege by Former President. (a) Upon receipt of a claim of executive privilege by a living former President, the Archivist shall consult with the Attorney General (through the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel), the Counsel to the President, and such other executive agencies as the Archivist deems appropriate concerning the Archivist's determination as to whether to honor the former President's claim of privilege or instead to disclose the Presidential records notwithstanding the claim of privilege. Any determination under section 3 of this order that executive privilege shall not be invoked by the incumbent President shall not prejudice the Archivist's determination with respect to the former President's claim of privilege.

(b) In making the determination referred to in subsection (a) of this section, the Archivist shall abide by any instructions given him by the incumbent President or his designee unless otherwise directed by a final court order. The Archivist shall notify the incumbent and former Presidents of his determination at least 30 days prior to disclosure of the Presidential records, unless a shorter time period is required in the circumstances set forth in section 1270.44 of the NARA regulations. Copies of the notice for the incumbent President shall be delivered to the President (through the Counsel to the President) and the Attorney General (through the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel). The copy of the notice for the former President shall be delivered to the former President or his designated representative.

Sec. 5. General Provisions. (a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair or otherwise affect:

(i) authority granted by law to a department or agency, or the head thereof; or (ii) functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budget, administrative, or legislative proposals.

(b) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and subject to the availability of appropriations. (c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

Sec. 6. Revocation. Executive Order 13233 of November 1, 2001, is revoked.

BARACK OBAMA

THE WHITE HOUSE, January 21, 2009.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2304500/posts

Re: Obama and Holder: YOU have NO standing to ask any questi

[quote="MinutemanCDC_SC"][quote="kathyet"][size=117]A One-on-One Personal Interview with Commander Kerchner Regarding his Eligibility Challenge and Lawsuit against Obama and Congress
    “YOU HAVE TO STAND UP AND FIGHT THIS BATTLEâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    I haven't seen any trolls lately, so here goes.

Are you up to a challenge?

TexasBorn, GeorgiaPeach, cayla99, 93camaro, PatriotofPast, FedUpinFarmersBranch, kathyet, Mayday, uniteasone, hardlineconstitutionalist, AirborneSapper7, HighlanderJuan, and anyone else who can write persuasively, be concise and stay on topic, avoid getting into an argument, and in general, make friends and influence people:

Teamsters Online has just one post - a goodie - about Mr. Obama's lack of identifying and supporting documents. It has been read hundreds of times, but no one has responded to it. I don't think we should commandeer or flood their thread, but reposting there one or two or at most a few of your best efforts might win someone to the truth and enable him to think Constitutionally rather than Pelosially or Obamaniacally.

I have great respect for truckers and materiel handlers, but their forum may not be the best place for extended historical accounts and lengthy court precedents. K.I.S.S..

How 'bout it?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    I haven't seen any trolls lately, so here goes.

Are you up to a challenge?

TexasBorn, GeorgiaPeach, cayla99, 93camaro, PatriotofPast, FedUpinFarmersBranch, kathyet, Mayday, uniteasone, hardlineconstitutionalist, AirborneSapper7, HighlanderJuan, and anyone else who can write persuasively, be concise and stay on topic, avoid getting into an argument, and in general, make friends and influence people:

Teamsters Online has just one post - a goodie - about Mr. Obama's lack of identifying and supporting documents. It has been read hundreds of times, but no one has responded to it. I don't think we should commandeer or flood their thread, but reposting there one or two or at most a few of your best efforts might win someone to the truth and enable him to think Constitutionally rather than Pelosially or Obamaniacally.

I have great respect for truckers and materiel handlers, but their forum may not be the best place for extended historical accounts and lengthy court precedents. K.I.S.S..

How 'bout it?
    MinuteMan, I just tried to register (a requirement), and registration requires union membership - something I don't have.

This is a lockout technique the unions use to control thought processes within unions, and demonstrates why they need to be disbanded. Unions and communist party affiliates are compared to each other for good reasons - same governing policies.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

This is a national right to work group.....I get emails from them sometimes...I have many times in the past thought unions were necessary. Simply because of the way people have been treated in the work place, however after seeing some up close and personal I have begun to think that the worker in a union is caught in the middle and screwed over by both the company and the union....When a union or a work place thinks they can tell anyone how and who to vote for starts taking place, that TO ME amounts to intimidation from both sides...

This is what a I got recently from " The National Right to Work Committee"
    They email me many different notices on pending bills and etc..

Mark Mix
    Date sent 06/21/2010 11:06:48 am
    Subject: Tell Senator Harry Reid to Withdraw S. 3194

Dear kathye,

Your action is needed IMMEDIATELY!

You see, in just a matter of days, you and I could reach the final U.S. Senate showdown on Big Labor's Police and Firefighter Monopoly Bargaining Bill (S. 3194).

If passed, S. 3194 could force every police officer and firefighter in the country under union boss control, override state and local labor laws across the nation and lead to mammoth state and local tax hikes.

And your U.S. Senator -- Democrat Harry Reid -- is the chief sponsor of this dangerous bill.

As the Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid has extraordinary power over what bills are put on the Senate calendar and come up to a vote.

That's why it's vital you contact Senator Reid today and demand he withdraw S. 3194 from the Senate calendar.

As you know, Harry Reid's days in the Senate may be numbered. He faces a tough re-election battle in November, and Nevadans are sick of their senior Senator kowtowing to the union bosses' demands.

The union chiefs see the writing on the wall too, and now they are putting enormous pressure on Senator Reid to ram through the Police and Firefighter Monopoly Bargaining Bill.

You and other Nevada citizens who are opposed to forced unionism can thwart the union bosses' scheme.

That's why it's vital you call Senator Reid TODAY.

You see, all you need to do is take a look at California and Illinois to see what the rest of the nation has in store should S. 3194 pass.

California is facing a budget deficit of over $19 billion thanks to out-of-control government union bosses and their outrageous demands.

Illinois is facing a $13 billion shortfall -- half the state's budget.

Dropping down a level, the city of Vallejo, California, actually went bankrupt after nearly 75 percent of its budget was spent on satisfying the demands of the union agreement covering police and firefighters.

And the Mayor of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, recently stated that struggling cities are "handcuffed" by public sector monopoly bargaining.

So please, call Senator Reid at (202) 224-3542 IMMEDIATELY and demand that he withdraw his Police and Firefighter Monopoly Bargaining Bill.

There's not a moment to lose.

Sincerely,

Mark Mix

P.S. Big Labor's allies in the U.S. Senate are moving to ram through the Police and Firefighter Monopoly Bargaining Bill (S. 3194) in just a matter of days.

Your U.S. Senator Harry Reid is the chief sponsor of this brazen union boss power grab.

So please, call Senator Harry Reid TODAY at (202) 224-3542 and tell him to withdraw S. 3194 and stop kowtowing to Big Labor.

The National Right to Work Committee is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, single-purpose citizens' organization dedicated to combating compulsory unionism through an aggressive program designed to mobilize public opposition to compulsory unionism and, at the same time, enlist public support for Right to Work legislation. The Committee's mailing address is 8001 Braddock Road, Springfield, Virginia 22160. The Committee can be contacted toll-free at 1-800-325-7892. Its web address is http://nrtwc.org/

To help the National Right to Work Committee grow, please forward this to a friend.

To view as a web page, please click this link: view online.

http://paracom.paramountcommunication.c ... AB524DD406

here is the web site for you to check out..almost forgot sorry!!!!

http://www.nrtwc.org/

Kathyet

The Constitution makes no mention of “native bornâ€

[quote="kathyet"]The Constitution makes no mention of “native bornâ€

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Don't count on the November elections to right the ship of state.

Quote Originally Posted by In a comment at prisonplanet, chipshot
    I am betting you will not see any elections come this November. And maybe not for many Novembers to come.

Chipshot may be expecting the usurpation to declare martial law before Nov. 2. But that may not even be necessary in order to steal the election.

After the hidden cameras exposed ACORN for what it is, Congress killed the $4½ billion earmarked for ACORN to get out the vote. Shortly afterwards, Mr. Obama made an executive appropriation of $4.5 billion to replace the discontinued earmark.

The U.S. Senators and Representatives and the executive branch have been acting with contempt for the voters, as though they have no concern about being recalled in November. They continue to pass into law outrageously unpopular bills. This can only mean that they are counting upon massive fudging of the vote count.

In Nevada in 2008, ACORN registered for the vote Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and the entire Dallas Cowboy football team. To me it is obvious that, with the taxpayers' $4½ billion, ACORN can register every Disney character and every player in the NFL in every major city.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Mario just posted an update to his catalog of evidence challenging Obama's birth in Hawaii.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32486123/A-Ca ... -in-Hawaii

[quote=MinutemanCDC_SC]Don't count on the November elections to right the ship of state.

Quote Originally Posted by "In a comment at prisonplanet, chipshot":eu0yoocr
    I am betting you will not see any elections come this November. And maybe not for many Novembers to come.

Chipshot may be expecting the usurpation to declare martial law before Nov. 2. But that may not even be necessary in order to steal the election.

After the hidden cameras exposed ACORN for what it is, Congress killed the $4½ billion earmarked for ACORN to get out the vote. Shortly afterwards, Mr. Obama made an executive appropriation of $4.5 billion to replace the discontinued earmark.

The U.S. Senators and Representatives and the executive branch have been acting with contempt for the voters, as though they have no concern about being recalled in November. They continue to pass into law outrageously unpopular bills. This can only mean that they are counting upon massive fudging of the vote count.

In Nevada in 2008, ACORN registered for the vote Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and the entire Dallas Cowboy football team. To me it is obvious that, with the taxpayers' $4½ billion, ACORN can register every Disney character and every player in the NFL in every major city.
    [/quote:eu0yoocr]

I have warned of this for years. During war no change in congress takes place. I think BO will play that card.

I guess there may be some solace for those of us in this string and the handful of others that opened their eyes and saw this coming. Not sure if it would have been better to not have watched and understood the train wreck before it happened. But I do want to thank everyone here and everywhere that brought information and teachings to me here in Alipack. The wealth of information I have found and the friends I have made are invaluable to me.