Page 397 of 574 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Hello test!
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Welcome back, HighlanderJuan. Or as they say in the north woods, "Heh, bienvenue."

I can't imagine why Atty. Orly Taitz took it upon herself to actually write to the Conman-in-Chief, even wasting a postage stamp on the letter, but she did. (I corrected typos in the letter.)

[quote="[url=http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=17728&cpage=1#comment-30517]Atty. Orly Taitz[/url]"][size=117]DR. ORLY TAITZ ESQ
    PRESIDENT
    DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS FOUNDATION
    29839 SANTA MARGARITA PKWY, STE 100
    RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA 92688
    ph 949-683-5411 fax 949-766-7603

Mr. Barack Hussein Obama
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave
    Washington
    District of Columbia

Dear Mr. Obama,

I listened to your speech in Arizona yesterday and took it to heart. I would like to work with you in restoring empathy, civility and honesty in this country.

So, let’s start!

Civility starts with respect. Since you are occupying the position of the Commander-in-Chief, how about you starting by giving respect to the members of the U.S. military?

You talk about “Honestyâ€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I just came across this video by RTR and its interview of Wayne Madsen, investigative journalist, about Chicago mayoral candidate Rahm Emanuel. Discussions include Patrick Fitzgerald, Barack Obama, and a plethora of other interesting figures and miscreants. The video is about 1 hour long, but has some very interesting background information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inn_-YAcVCQ

In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

HMMMMM it appears it is business as usual doesn't it!!!!

Congressman Brian Bilbray Fails to Answer Eligibility Question
    Share 0diggsdigg
    IS OBAMA ELIGIBLE TO SERVE?

January 18, 2011

Rep. Brian Bilbray was re-elected on Nov. 2, 2010 to represent California's 50th District

Dear Editor: The following letter was sent via email on Congressman Brian Bilbray’s website.

Congressman Bilbray,

A letter was sent from one of your constituents, Captain Neil Turner, on January 11, 2011 to Rep. Darrell Issa, Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, a committee of which you are a member. You will recall that Neil and I met with you recently in your Solana Beach office to discuss our concerns regarding the rapidly mounting evidence that our nation is in the midst of a Constitutional crisis arising from the fraudulent election of a constitutionally unqualified person to serve in the office of president of the United States.

As you know, I have contacted you repeatedly expressing my urgent concern regarding this matter, most recently regarding the outrageous incarceration of LTC Terrence Lakin in the Ft. Leavenworth military prison following a sham trial resulting from his simple request for verification the of valid constitutional authority of the putative commander-in-chief. I have yet to receive a reply.

I am now providing you with Captain Turner’s letter to Rep. Issa for your information, in the continuing hope that you will reflect further on the matters raised in this letter, as well as the supplementary information provided to your committee, and that you will finally act in accordance with the duties prescribed in your oath of office to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domesticâ€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    WND Exclusive BORN IN THE USA?

Hawaii governor can't find Obama birth certificate

Suggests controversy could hurt president's re-election chances

Posted: January 18, 2011
    8:05 pm Eastern
    By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2011 WorldNetDaily

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie suggested in an interview published today that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Abercrombie told the Honolulu Star Advertiser he was searching within the Hawaii Department of Health to find definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii, because the continuing eligibility controversy could hurt the president's chances of re-election in 2012.

Donalyn Dela Cruz, Abercrombie's spokeswoman in Honolulu, ignored again today another in a series of repeated requests made by WND for an interview with the governor.

Toward the end of the interview, the newspaper asked Abercrombie: "You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?"

In his response, Abercrombie acknowledged the birth certificate issue will have "political implications" for the next presidential election "that we simply cannot have."

Get the free, in-depth special report on eligibility that could bring an end to Obama's presidency

Suggesting he was still intent on producing more birth records on Obama from the Hawaii Department of Health vital records vault, Abercrombie told the newspaper there was a recording of the Obama birth in the state archives that he wants to make public.

Abercrombie did not report to the newspaper that he or the Hawaii Department of Health had found Obama's long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate. The governor only suggested his investigations to date had identified an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives.

"It was actually written, I am told, this is what our investigation is showing, it actually exists in the archives, written down," Abercrombie said.

For seemingly the first time, Abercrombie frankly acknowledged that presidential politics motivated his search for Obama birth records, implying that failure to resolve the questions that remain unanswered about the president's birth and early life may damage his chance for re-election.

"If there is a political agenda (regarding Obama's birth certificate), then there is nothing I can do about that, nor can the president," he said.

So far, the only birth document available on Obama is a Hawaii Certification of Live Birth that first appeared on the Internet during the 2008 presidential campaign. It was posted by two purportedly independent websites that have displayed a strong partisan bias for Obama – Snopes.com released the COLB in June 2008, and FactCheck.org published photographs of the document in August 2008.

WND previously reported the Hawaii Department of Health has refused to authenticate the COLB posted on the Internet by Snopes.com and FactCheck.org.

WND has reported that in 1961, Obama's grandparents, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham, could have made an in-person report of a Hawaii birth even if the infant Barack Obama Jr. had been foreign-born.

Similarly, the newspaper announcements of Obama's birth do not prove he was born in Hawaii, since they could have been triggered by the grandparents registering the birth as Hawaiian, even if the baby was born elsewhere.

Moreover, WND has documented that the address reported in the newspaper birth announcements was the home of the grandparents.

WND also has reported that Barack Obama Sr. maintained his own separate apartment in Honolulu, even after he was supposedly married to Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, and that Dunham left Hawaii within three weeks of the baby's birth to attend the University of Washington in Seattle.

Dunham did not return to Hawaii until after Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in June 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.

Conceivably, the yet undisclosed birth record in the state archives that Abercrombie has discovered may have come from the grandparents registering Obama's birth, an event that would have triggered both the newspaper birth announcements and availability of a Certification of Live Birth, even if no long-form birth certificate existed.

WND has also reported that Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in 2008, has maintained that there is no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate on file with the Hawaii Department of Health and that neither Honolulu hospital – Queens Medical Center or Kapiolani Medical Center – has any record that Obama was born there.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=252833

many links and photos on this post
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Regarding Abercrombie and Obama's birth certificate, I am concerned that he will eventually find something that was inadvertently 'misfiled' by some clerk.

The fraud and corruption just keeps coming.

That what they do all the time(manufacture evidence) but now it is getting old and people aren't buying it....you can fool some of the people all of the time and but not all of the people all the time...

That video was interesting..wonder how much is true....not sure who this Madsen is do you???

Kathyet

I personally say stop looking for the BC. If one was found now, we would never know if it was manufactured or not. They have had plenty of time to make a fake that could pass muster.

I say concentrate on the duel citizenship, two parent aspect of the argument. When rebuttles come that we do not follow the "law of nations" simply ask why in Article 1, Section 8, it says congress has the power to punish offenses against the law of nations. They do not know how to respond....
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla99I wrote:

I personally say stop looking for the BC. If one was found now, we would never know if it was manufactured or not. They have had plenty of time to make a fake that could pass muster.

Well that's fine we can stop looking. But, the question still remains why did our congress except his nomination with out proof of being a natural born citizen in the first place? It is a little late now to show manufactured proof, to much has been done, money spent and facts hidden for it to valid. If it was a real one, it would have been provided to begin with at the appropriate time. By producing one now out of the blue, it will clearly be labeled a fake. The time has past when it should have been provide to the Congress now it is showing that Congress was derelict in its duty.

No matter what is done the question will always remain. Too many are involved in the secret. They laugh in the face of the American People. But secrets with more than two people usually always come out. My worry is that our Country will go through hell before it is all rectified.

I hope and pray that with the Grace of God the traitors in this country (of which there are many) will eventually rue the day they committed this treasonous act on the Constitution and people of this Country.

Kathyet

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    cayla99I wrote:

Well that's fine we can stop looking. But, the question still remains why did our congress except his nomination with out proof of being a natural born citizen in the first place? It is a little late now to show manufactured proof, to much has been done, money spent and facts hidden for it to valid. If it was a real one, it would have been provided to begin with at the appropriate time. By producing one now out of the blue, it will clearly be labeled a fake. The time has past when it should have been provide to the Congress now it is showing that Congress was derelict in its duty.

No matter what is done the question will always remain. Too many are involved in the secret. They laugh in the face of the American People. But secrets with more than two people usually always come out. My worry is that our Country will go through hell before it is all rectified.

I hope and pray that with the Grace of God the traitors in this country (of which there are many) will eventually rue the day they committed this treasonous act on the Constitution and people of this Country.

Kathyet
    I fully agree
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)