Page 415 of 574 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

[Colorado] Springs man's claim to have Obama records starts buzz

March 29, 2011 5:47 PM
    MATT STEINER
    THE GAZETTE
    http://www.gazette.com/articles/springs ... obama.html

A Colorado Springs “birther,â€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    To recognize a birth certificate as authentic, we have always insisted upon signatures of the mother (or a parent), the attending physician (or midwife), and the state (or local) registrar of vital records.

On the Barack Obama II birth certificate from Coast Province General Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya, for which Lucas Smith paid $5000 to bribe hospital record keepers, there is no mother's signature. Is there another (similar) BC from a Kenyan hospital with which to compare this one?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Getting back to the Hawaii newspaper birth announcements, I just stumbled across a blog that I haven't seen before, and I acknowledge that this may be old news to some of you, but here is the link. It is a long, exhaustive, non-opinionated blog with reader responses.

http://myveryownpointofview.wordpress.c ... mas-birth/

The research done was across several sources of the news articles, including LoC, and it appears there ARE anomalies between the different version of the birth announcements.

This will take you a while to evaluate.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I do not know how close you guys have been following the Gunwalker scandal, but Sen. Grassley and Congressman Issa have been Investigating it. So far the ATF and Justice Dept. have been ignoring them, I have Emailed both of them asking them to subpoena Barack Obamas Social Security records. I honestly think Obama knew about those weapons being smuggled, and so did Holder.
    If they want to get to the bottom of it all, I told them to LOOK at those records. And all will come to light. I do hope and pray they listen and just look. Orly Taitz has worked on this from day one. I do NOT care who exposes the Usurper, as long as he is exposed.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

This YouTube video came out last September, and explores a slightly different POV of the Hawaiian democrat party endorsement of Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXFwqUi3zR0

The Democratic Party of Hawaii Refused To Certify Obama was legally eligible under the Constitution to be President. It is my understanding that, according to party rules, Nancy Pelosi had a sworn duty to NOT certify Obama's eligibility, because the democratic party of the state supposedly holding Obama's birth certificate REFUSED TO CERTIFY HIM. She took it upon herself, to tell the State of Hawaii that he was eligible, when she knew that he wasn't. So, it appears he was never legally nominated by the Democratic Party. Hawaii Revised Statue 11-113 requires that the political party certify that their candidates are legally eligible to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution. It also requires "A statement that the candidates are the duly chosen candidates of both the state and the national party, giving the time, place, and manner of the selection."

The Hawaii Democratic Party refused to state that Obama was legally eligible, and never stated that he was duly chosen as a candidate of the state party. They were certainly in a better position to know about Obama's legal status than Nancy Pelosi. So according to Hawaiian Law, and the US Constitution, he should not have been allowed on the ballot.

Correction: I mistakenly said Tim Allen was an election official, I meant to say Tim Adams.

World Net Daily has posted an article on the subject here:
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=207197

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    HighlanderJuan, it boggles my brain that Brian E. Schatz and Lynne Matusow, representing the Democratic Party of Hawaii, had scruples about perjuring themselves in order to attest that Mr. Obama was legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution and was the duly chosen candidate of both the Hawaii and the national party. Obviously, not all Democrats are made of the same stuff as Rep. Nancy Pelosi and DNC Secretary Alice Travis Germond.

Justin Riggs did the legwork on the varying DPH and DNC candidate certifications, as quoted at The Right Side of Life.
    __________________________________________________ ____

No evidence of Hawaiian birth for AKA Obama. What about Kenya?

The Pravda.ru article, in English, is six months old, well-written, persuasive, and accurate except for a handful of inconsequential errors, like "Barack Hussein Obama III."

But the real jewels are the comments by Ghost of Xmas Future - use <Ctrl>F to search the comments for his nick and mine some gems. Even GXF posted some errors, so eat the fish and spit out the bones. But he is a worthy commentator . . . unlike the spineless TV announcers that the sheeple view as conservative.

I'll quote GXF's collected comments here if that is desired and in order.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/feedba ... ificate-0/
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I do not know how close you guys have been following the Gunwalker scandal, but Sen. Grassley and Congressman Issa have been Investigating it. So far the ATF and Justice Dept. have been ignoring them, I have Emailed both of them asking them to subpoena Barack Obamas Social Security records. I honestly think Obama knew about those weapons being smuggled, and so did Holder.
    If they want to get to the bottom of it all, I told them to LOOK at those records. And all will come to light. I do hope and pray they listen and just look. Orly Taitz has worked on this from day one. I do NOT care who exposes the Usurper, as long as he is exposed.
    Patriot, can you expound a bit on your point here? How is Obama's SSN related to the Gunwalker scandal? Why do you think that Grassley and Issa could/would subpoena Obama's SSN records?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I need to get this on the table for discussion and off my chest. Forgive me if there is some voluminous compilation of the answers that I am unaware of. So, here's my question...

Let's just agree for arguments sake that we are all right and that our POTUS was never eligible to assume the office.

First, those responsible for carrying him through the vetting process and carefully avoiding the minefield of eligibility questions weren't fools. They had to know exactly what they were doing.

Second, who WERE those that carried him through the process? We all know Pelosi was a carrier/mule that was culpable, among a few others. What was the upside for them other than political power? Big payoff?

Third, who WERE those who allowed/enabled the mules (like Pelosi) to step over and go around the mines? These are the shadowy characters that we should be looking for and exposing. Were they elected government officials? Government outsiders? Foreigners?

Fourth, the mules like Pelosi, were clearly cannon fodder and thus expendable if the whole scheme were exposed. It's the ENABLERS that think they are untouchable. Who are they? Big money is involved, have no doubt. Did someone like Soros grease the skids for Obama through huge payouts to a few selected officials? What's the upside for Soros? Did Jefferey Immelt (sp) at GE have a hand in all this?

Fifth....OR was Obama bought and paid for by middle eastern interests with an agenda of putting a Muslim in the WH?

So, take your best shots and let's see if there are a few concise explanations out there.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

PatriotofPast wrote:

Patriot, can you expound a bit on your point here? How is Obama's SSN related to the Gunwalker scandal? Why do you think that Grassley and Issa could/would subpoena Obama's SSN records?

Well Texas, I believe Obama knew about those guns being smuggled, in fact I believe he encouraged it. As for the SSN being brought into the Gunwalker scandal, I'm hoping they LOOK and find out he is a Fraud.
    Then maybe they will look Deeper, for Col. Lakins case. A man being punished for knowing The TRUTH and only asking a question.
    I just want his fake ass brought out into the Open, ANYWAY possible.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

The following, from January, 2009, is an interview of Alan Keyes, and discusses quite clearly the eligibility question. It is in two parts.

Part 1:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0sQroiCYNc

Part 2:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dDf3jkKw6I