Page 466 of 574 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516566 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-252460-0-days0-orderasc-.html

Ex-Indiana governor: That's not my signature on Obama petition

Associated Press

12:33 p.m. CDT, October 12, 2011
    Former Gov. Joe Kernan says a signature on a petition to place Barack Obama's name on Indiana's 2008 primary ballot isn't his, putting him among dozens of dubious signatures found in a newspaper's investigation.

Kernan, a Democrat who campaigned for Hillary Clinton during the 2008 primary, told the South Bend Tribune that he didn't sign the Obama document.

"No, not at all," the former South Bend mayor said when asked whether the signature next to his name on the Obama petition looked like his own. "Nor does the printing look like mine."

The Tribune reported Wednesday that it has talked with more than 40 people who say they didn't sign ballot petitions submitted in St. Joseph County for Obama or Clinton, despite their names appearing on the documents.

State Republican Party Chairman Eric Holcomb has called for a federal investigation into the matter.

"How deep does this problem go?" Holcomb said. "Is it isolated to St. Joseph County, or was it a broader, coordinated effort across the state? ... Who forged the signatures and why?"

The Tribune first reported Sunday that it and the Howey Politics Indiana newsletter had found pages from Clinton and Obama petitions with names and signatures that appear to have been copied by hand from a petition for 2008 Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Jim Schellinger. The petitions were filed with the Indiana Election Division after the St. Joseph County Voter Registration Office verified individuals' information on the documents.

The petitions were submitted in late January and early February 2008, weeks before it became apparent that Obama and Clinton would be hotly contesting Indiana's May primary in their tight race for the Democratic nomination. Clinton narrowly won the state, but Obama won many delegates in his successful drive for the nomination.

Indiana law requires candidates for president, senator and governor to submit ballot petitions signed by at least 500 registered voters in each of the state's nine congressional districts to qualify for the statewide primary ballot. The Tribune reported the investigation had only found questionable signatures among the St. Joseph County petitions.

County Prosecutor Michael Dvorak, a Democrat, has started an investigation into the faked signatures.

Indiana Democratic Party Chairman Dan Parker said the petitions were submitted and approved through the normal process in a bipartisan county office and that he supports an investigation.

"Even an isolated instance of misconduct, by one individual among the hundreds of volunteers working to collect signatures for the candidates, should be thoroughly investigated, and we support such an inquiry," Parker said.

Holcomb said the questionable signatures raised "real questions" about the process and that he believed the U.S. Department of Justice should investigate the matter.

"The integrity of every election is of the utmost importance," Holcomb said in a news release.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... ?track=rss
    Interesting stuff florgal. Hope they stay on this trail! Could be another wrongdoing on the part of the dictator obama. However, asking the U.S. Department of Justice to investigate is laughable at this moment. Just look at how cooperative they have been with the Fast and Furious investigation.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

As Jon Christian Ryter pointed out in the 2008 election aftermath, there was widespread election fraud. I maintain that because of this fraud, there is no possible way to determine who actually won the 2008 election, and if 2012 is similarly fraudulent at the precinct level, all bets for our future are off.

A copy of the original Ryter article is found here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/23495809/Jon- ... the-Future
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    As Jon Christian Ryter pointed out in the 2008 election aftermath, there was widespread election fraud. I maintain that because of this fraud, there is no possible way to determine who actually won the 2008 election, and if 2012 is similarly fraudulent at the precinct level, all bets for our future are off.

Well Highlander, we will just have to make sure that there isn't a lot of funny stuff going on during the elections. We could dress up all in white, with a white beret, look menacing, and carry a big, rolled up newspaper!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan

Well Highlander, we will just have to make sure that there isn't a lot of funny stuff going on during the elections. We could dress up all in white, with a white beret, look menacing, and carry a big, rolled up newspaper!
    I encourage everyone who is a patriot to volunteer to assist at each precinct. There are additionally actions that can be done locally, e.g. switch from electronic balloting to paper balloting so there is some audit capability in the case of questions. Also exit polling can be used to match up ratios of the stated vote counts with the exit poll counts.

This BS theft of our votes has got to stop, or we will see a real revolution once again in America.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    State of Hawaii Circuit Judge Disses Atty. Orly Taitz.

[quote="[url=http://www.khon2.com/news/local/story/Woman-denied-request-to-see-Obamas-birth/y4QI8hJQJUOXLOl1IwWDWw.cspx]For KHON2.com, Jai Cunningham[/url]"]WOMAN [Taitz] DENIED REQUEST TO SEE OBAMA’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Reported by: Jai Cunningham Email: jcunningham@khon2.com
    Oct. 12, 2011, 11:11 am HST

[size=117]A woman who has been seeking to inspect President Barack Obama’s original birth certificate has run into another road block. Circuit Court Judge Rhonda Nishimura granted the state’s motion to dismiss a request by Dr. Orly Taitz to see that certificate.

The state says it has verified that the president’s birth certificate is real.

Last spring the White House released that document to the public.

Taitz alleges the online release is a forgery.

She has appealed denials to federal court before, and everywhere she has turned she has been denied.

Taitz, along with other so called “birthersâ€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Story and comments are posted at:
    http://www.khon2.com/news/local/story/W ... wWDWw.cspx

[quote="[url=http://www.khon2.com/news/local/story/Woman-denied-request-to-see-Obamas-birth/y4QI8hJQJUOXLOl1IwWDWw.cspx]MinutemanCDC_SC[/url]"]Mr. Obama's eligibility or ineligibility as a "natural born Citizen" under the U.S. Constitution, Art. ii, § 1,
    hinges upon the answers to four questions:
    • 1. Was Barack Obama II born on U.S. soil (citizenship doctrine of ius soli, by native birth)?

2. Was Barack Obama II born with undivided loyalty to the U.S.,
      or did his father's British protected citizenship spoil his "natural born" status
      (citizenship doctrine of ius sanguinis, by "blood" or inherited from a parent)?

3. Did Barack Obama II renounce his U.S. citizenship in 1981,
      after the age of majority, and renew his Indonesian passport to travel to Pakistan?

4. Has Barack Obama II ever released his long-form birth certificate for authentication?

1) Mama Sarah Onyango Obama, Barack Obama II's step-grandmother in Kogelo, Kenya, started this hullaballoo. Her taped and videotaped testimonies might be considered assailable, but those who spoke with her agree that she meant, "My grandson Barack Obama II was born in Kenya. I was present at his birth." His Kenyan half-sister and half-brother also stated that he was born in Kenya, before the goons tampered with their testimony and the Kenyan government restricted media access to the Obama family.

WRIF-Detroit interviewed by telephone Kenya's Ambassador to the U.S., Peter Ogego, in Washington, D.C.:
    [quote][size=117]Fellhauer (WRIF): “Hey, one more quick question, President-elect Obama’s birthplace
    over in Kenya, is that gonna be a national spot to go visit, where he was born?â€

Erik Rush explains, "Why blacks won't riot if Obama's ousted."

Quote Originally Posted by [url=http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=354853
    For WorldNetDaily, Erik Rush[/url]]

Why blacks won't riot if Obama's ousted

Posted: October 12, 2011
    © 2011

It came to my attention some time ago that some of President Obama's detractors harbor grave concerns that America will face civil unrest of epic proportions should our illustrious First Black President be forced to step down or be removed for legal or constitutional reasons. While it has been discussed primarily in conservative and libertarian circles, this generally applies across the board, to everyone from rank-and-file voters to commentators and some conservative politicians.

I have indicated that many in high places have no desire to be directly involved in or publicly associated with Obama's downfall, but how far this dread might affect lawful proceedings in the face of their necessity is anyone's guess. With each passing day, it becomes increasingly likely that the nefarious house of cards that is the Obama administration will collapse before November 2012. The president's most stalwart advocate – the establishment press – is abandoning him piecemeal, and so his misdeeds are beginning to come to light in a more meaningful way than the conservative press circumscribing them week after week. The Fast and Furious gunrunning scandal – the most serious of the administration's problems right now – is only the tip of the iceberg.

Thus, the president's removal could gravitate from the realm of "likely" to an imperative in fairly short order.

But what of the black Americans who idolize Obama, voted for him and would do so again? There are millions, and they will no doubt see his fall as an affront to civil rights – especially after activists get involved. The efforts of radical leftists to enroll their followers into misplaced resentment and mobilize them can be seen right now on New York's Wall Street.

I am here to tell you that concerns over a wholesale uprising of blacks in America should Obama fall are specious; those who have fallen prey to this fear are operating on erroneous data and emotional factors, neither of which are a legitimate basis for public policy.

Read more of "Why blacks won't riot if Obama's ousted" at
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=354853

A brief review:
    Quote Originally Posted by The British Nationality Act of 1948
    (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section,
    a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be
    a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent
    if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies
    at the time of the birth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Either [u
    Dreams From My Father[/u] or Factcheck.com]When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4, 1961, [wherever,]
    Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s
    dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was
    a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by
    The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed
    the status of Obama Sr.’s children:
    Therefore, Mr. Obama is Constitutionally ineligible for the Presidency,
    even if he were born in the United States (which he wasn't), because
    his Kenyan father, Barrack Obama, Sr., was a British Protected Subject.
    Obama Sr. conferred his British Protected status upon all his offspring.

The current belief is that obama is a sunni muslim.

Hon. James David Manning, PhD interviews Avi Lipkin about Barack Hussein (The Long Legged Mack Daddy) Obama planning to destroy Israel. Recorded on 12 September 2011. Go to http://atlah.org for more information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiqo7hezqjA

CERTIFIGATE
    Forged creation matches Obama's birth certificate
    Computer generated file duplicates document released by White House

Posted: October 17, 2011
    8:38 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2011 WND

This is the first in a two-part series examining how researcher Ron Polland created a forged duplicate of the Obama long-form birth certificate released April 27 by the White House. This article details the methodology Polland used to deconstruct the White House document for the purpose of reconstructing his forged version. The second article will examine Polland's belief that the White House document was forged and his deductions about the alleged forger.

Researcher Ron Polland, known for his forensic investigation of Barack Obama's short-form birth certificate, now has constructed from scratch a duplicate of the document released by the White House in April, seeking to validate his contention that it was created by a forger.

"I created Obama's short-form birth certificate in 2008," Polland told WND, "and now I made Obama's long-form birth certificate."

As WND previously reported, Polland has demonstrated that during the 2008 presidential election race, the Obama campaign posted an image of a short-form Obama Certification of Live Birth that actually was a forgery created by Polland, not a scan of an original certificate obtained from the Hawaii Department of Health.

"My recreation of the short-form was so convincing, the White House posted it on the White House website, claiming it was the real deal," Polland told WND. "In August 2008, I successfully duplicated the short-form in what I believe is the only way it could have been made. Now I have re-created the long-form with a forgery of my own that I believe most people will find hard to distinguish from the forgery the White House released."

Polland has worked virtually non-stop for the last two months to deconstruct the long-form birth certificate posted on the White House website to determine precisely how it was constructed. His effort was the first step in the process of producing his own forgery of the Obama birth document.

Since April 27, WND has published the analysis and testimony of more than 20 computer and imaging experts who have demonstrated anomalies in the White House-released long-form birth certificate. Some believe the document is a forgery.

"To prove to my satisfaction that the long-form birth certificate was forged, I had to understand precisely how each anomaly was created," Polland said, "and then I had to be able to use these techniques to produce a forgery of my own. I had to put myself in the forger's shoes to figure out what he was trying to accomplish and why he made it look the way he did."

Polland's standard was that his forgery had to be good enough that most observers would find it hard to tell it apart from the image the White House released.

"My results confirm that the PDF document is a one-of-a-kind image forgery meant to resemble a birth certificate document but with flaws and complexities purposely added to lead investigators down blind alleys and dead ends," he said. "In short, this PDF document was never intended to be a genuine copy of an actual Hawaii State certified birth certificate."

For comparison purposes, Exhibit 1 shows the long-form birth certificate released by the White House, while Exhibit 2 shows the recently completed Polland forgery.

Exhibit 1: Obama long-form birth certificate released April 27 by the White House

Exhibit 2: Ron Polland forgery of Obama long-form birth certificate

The easiest way to distinguish the Polland forgery from the White House-released document is to observe that the date of the registrar's stamp in Polland's forgery is March 15, 2011, while the date of the stamp in the White House document is April 25, 2011.

A PDF file of the Polland forgery is obtainable here. It allows readers with Adobe software to examine how its multiple layers and various links compare with the layers and links observable in the White House PDF.

How he did it

"I conducted the two-month research study on the PDF document released by the White House because it was supposed to be a certified copy of Obama's birth certificate, and I wanted to determine exactly how it was made," Polland explained to WND.

He used a three-step process: 1) identifying and deconstructing the individual document elements; 2) reverse-engineering the technologies required to produce them; and 3) reconstructing the individual elements and combining them into a composite PDF document.

"I took each anomaly in the document – such as the white halo effect, or the curve at the left margin that looks like the document is receding bent into a book – until I figured out how the anomaly was created in Adobe software," he said.

Polland explained that it was "a systematic process similar to what the CSIs do on TV when they are trying to identify what happened to crime victims."

"Beyond the science, however, it is still a lengthy, trial-and-error exercise," he said, "taking hours and days just to eliminate the things that do not work or do not look precisely like the White House document."

His plan was to identify the features and characteristics he saw in the White House document, determine where the features and characteristics came from – including sources outside the document – and apply whatever methods were necessary to replicate the effects.

"Every time I thought I could not make it look any closer to the White House document, I found a way to improve upon it, even if it took more time to do it," he said. "There was nothing easy about making this forgery."

Polland explained: "As I did with the short form, I began my analyses by placing myself in the role of the forger and asking questions like, 'What do I need to create first?' and 'How do I create it?' keeping in mind the enigma of the short-form and how difficult it was to decipher."

Polland noted that "the starting point for the creation of a forged birth certificate begins with constructing a blank form and filling it in with data, analogous to the process of completing a paper form."

In a 58-page document titled "How I made Obama's long-form birth certificate," available in its entirety here, Polland details the step-by-step methods he used to make the long-form birth certificate.

Readers are warned that Polland's explanations in the 58-page document can be technically dense, even to those with expertise in Adobe software.

Four videos: http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=356005

Perhaps the best way to understand how Polland created the forged Obama birth certificate is to watch four videos he put together to illustrate his methods.

In the first video, Polland demonstrates how a number of the anomalies observed in the White House document, such as the "white halo" effect visible behind the text letters, were created using Adobe Acrobat. The demonstrations in the first video make use of birth certificates that Polland knew were made from authentic copies issued by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Polland demonstrates a feature of Acrobat known as "adaptive compression" that separates a scan image into three components – color, gray scale and monochrome (black) – to reduce the size of a PDF document without sacrificing image quality. It is the adaptive compression feature, in combination with other image factors, that led to the creation of some of the unusual-looking anomalies found in the document.

In the second video, Polland demonstrates the structure of the White House document.

He analyzes how the alleged forger created a blank template from an existing birth certificate form, removing or replacing used areas and redrawing some of the elements – such as the form boxes – in preparation for entering the information particular to Obama.

The video shows how a forger would have searched for suitable "donor certificates" to provide the framework for his template, as well as the parts for his forgery, based on how contemporaneous they were to Obama's certificate.

"This PDF forgery is the equivalent of a Frankenstein monster but with infinitely more parts needed to make it," Polland said.

The second video also includes a demonstration of how a few components of the published birth certificates of the Nordykes – twins born in Honolulu the day after Obama's birthdate – made their way into the composite document that became the White House release.

One of the first things that Polland noticed about the White House document was the similarity between the hand-written dates in the Nordyke certificates and those in Obama's.

He also believes the signature of Stanley Ann Dunham was copied off a Social Security application.

Thus, his research served another purpose – the identification of source documents from which a forger allegedly hijacked his components. The White House document, Polland believes, is a forgery within a forgery, and many times over.

In the third video, Polland illustrates how parts of the text in the White House document allegedly were made from the text of birth certificates issued about the same time.

He also shows how a forger could have "recycled" sections of a birth certificate, such as taking the hospital name and splitting it into individual letters and groups of letters for use as street names.

In the fourth video, Polland shows how a forger could have created the "back layer" of the certificate itself – the main background on which appear the white haloes, grayish letter outlines, pieces of black text, the black lines of the form, parts of the signatures and other assorted oddities.

The fourth video explains why these features had to be independently created and then combined into separate images before being added to a fabricated image of security paper to produce the peculiar effects that are seen in the White House document.

Polland demonstrates his contention that all of these components were created in Photoshop and then finalized into a smaller set of layers that were imported into Adobe Illustrator, where the actual PDF document would be produced.

Polland emphasizes that no background or lines, no text or other characters, and no special effects such as the curve into the left margin were copied from the White House document and pasted into his forgery.

He said he created from scratch every element that appears in his forged birth certificate, including the green hash-mark security paper background and the black lines of the form itself, independently from what was contained in the White House document.

"The bottom line is that the forger had a detailed plan in mind for his creation and carried it out with a great deal of precision – especially when it came to adding the little pieces of text and form elements to the security paper background on top of a template of white haloes," Polland said.

He concluded: "There is no recipe for making a forgery like this, except for the ones I've authored in recreating the short-form birth certificate. It takes a combination of artistic ability and technical expertise to create this forgery, but the human factors behind its development are no less important. Basically, you have to adopt a sense of 'anything goes' and throw logic and reason out the window if you wish to take on the role of the forger."

Read more: Forged creation matches Obama's birth certificate http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=356005#ixzz1b99pzXh0