Page 70 of 574 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170570 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Wow people! SEVERAL pages of comments to attempt to prove Obama isn't our president, but when it comes to actual action needed by ALIPAC, we might get 2 or 3 pages worth of pledges. So you would rather try to stop a man from being president than kicking illegal immigrants out? How sad the state of affairs in our country. I am seriously considering joining another group. You guys would rather gripe about Obama rather than immigration. Can anyone suggest a site that FOCUSES on immigration rather than the guy I hate is our president?
    jshhmr,

This is our "Other Topics" section where different people around the country are free to discuss what they like as long as they remain within our rules.

Please focus on the other 97% of our website dedicated almost exclusively to illegal immigration and adjacent issues if some of the freedom of speech in this area is not your preferred conversations.

Also, keep in mind that the Discussion Groups area of the ALIPAC website is only a very small part of our total national operations.

Also, please review our rules and item number six.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

6. Disclaimer: ALIPAC is not responsible for the content of posts, comments, articles, and links to other organizations. Posting here does not imply endorsement or support. Posts from the public here are NOT organizational statements or the positions of ALIPAC. Official ALIPAC organizational positions and statements are found on the main site at www.alipac.us
    Thank you,

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Wow people! SEVERAL pages of comments to attempt to prove Obama isn't our president, but when it comes to actual action needed by ALIPAC, we might get 2 or 3 pages worth of pledges. So you would rather try to stop a man from being president than kicking illegal immigrants out? How sad the state of affairs in our country. I am seriously considering joining another group. You guys would rather gripe about Obama rather than immigration. Can anyone suggest a site that FOCUSES on immigration rather than the guy I hate is our president?
    jshhmr,

This is our "Other Topics" section where different people around the country are free to discuss what they like as long as they remain within our rules.

Please focus on the other 97% of our website dedicated almost exclusively to illegal immigration and adjacent issues if some of the freedom of speech in this area is not your preferred conversations.

Also, keep in mind that the Discussion Groups area of the ALIPAC website is only a very small part of our total national operations.

Also, please review our rules and item number six.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

6. Disclaimer: ALIPAC is not responsible for the content of posts, comments, articles, and links to other organizations. Posting here does not imply endorsement or support. Posts from the public here are NOT organizational statements or the positions of ALIPAC. Official ALIPAC organizational positions and statements are found on the main site at www.alipac.us
    Thank you,

William
    Thank you W
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla99 wrote:

"oh and for those who just could care less if he is constitutionally qualified or believe that we are all nut cases to be ignored, what harm would there be in Obama unsealing his birth and education records for scrutiny like every modern era president has done before him?"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

It's already been done, long time ago, but everyone wants to ignore the facts.

Supreme Court justices will discuss challenge to Obama's citizenship Friday

Though it writes that the legal action has "little chance of succeeding," the Chicago Tribune notes that Supreme Court justices will sit down tomorrow to "take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama's U.S. citizenship."

At issue is the contention of some Obama opponents that he either wasn't born a U.S. citizen or that at one point as a child he gave up his citizenship. The arguments have been dismissed by lower courts and well as by Obama and his aides.

The nonpartisan FactCheck.org reported earlier this year that its researchers "have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship
    ."

Another nonpartisan fact-checking outfit, PolitiFact.com, reached the same conclusion.

Justice Clarence Thomas submitted the case, Donofrio v. Wells, for the court's consideration.

Posted by Mark Memmott at 01:58 PM/ET, December 04, 2008 in Election law

USA TODAY Online

http://blogs.usatoday.com/onpolitics/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    It's already been done, long time ago, but everyone wants to ignore the facts.

At issue is the contention of some Obama opponents that he either wasn't born a U.S. citizen or that at one point as a child he gave up his citizenship. The arguments have been dismissed by lower courts and well as by Obama and his aides.

The nonpartisan FactCheck.org reported earlier this year that its researchers "have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship
    ."

Another nonpartisan fact-checking outfit, PolitiFact.com, reached the same conclusion.
    With all that said, I trust you don't mind if us nuts just keep on pressing the issue because we don't believe in the legitimacy or impartiality of your witnesses of the real 'birth certificate.'

We also don't believe, for a second, any man who spends as much money and effort as the messiah to cover his past, and who suppresses any dissent and discussion about him (http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/obam ... ode=789E-1).

Contrary to what the messiah has told his minions, he is NOT transparent, nor will his administration be transparent.

We're in for an exciting time with this 'Renegade.'
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

We all know that nothing that anyone ever says or does, nothing that anyone shows any of you will ever be enough. You will never believe anything except what you want to believe. It's up to the courts. End of story.
    P.S. I didn't vote for Obama. I don't want him to be president. But I don't believe this not a citizens story at all.
    I didn't vote for McCain either.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    We all know that nothing that anyone ever says or does, nothing that anyone shows any of you will ever be enough. You will never believe anything except what you want to believe. It's up to the courts. End of story.
    P.S. I didn't vote for Obama. I don't want him to be president. But I don't believe this not a citizens story at all.
    I didn't vote for McCain either.
    Hate to disappoint you, Hombre, but this ain't all about me and my beliefs. It's about upholding the Constitution, and Obama has already publicly declared his disdain for it. He'll change it if he can get away with it. To Obama, the Constitution is an obstruction.

I'll believe the truth when I see it. Truth is easy to recognize and understand when it is seen. Lies aren't as easy to recognize because they are always changing.

My opinion, and the opinion of others, is that Obama just isn't telling the truth. Too bad. It would make all of our lives easier.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

As much as I agree with Rule #6, our point is to get rid of illegal immigration. I watched a National Geographic show the other night about the KKK and how illegal immigration is their focal point. IS that who we want to be assiciated with? They think that a black man as president is atrocious. I don't want to be associated witht these people! Yet, I see all of these anti-Obama stories, and I can't help but think it's becuase he's black. Look at Bush. He committed the biggest crimes against humanity than we have EVER seen, but where were you guys? I see 20 some-odd pages worth of anti-Obama hatred, yet when it comes to a 5 year old being murdered by an illegal, you are lucky to get 3 pages worth of comments. Obviously, Obama is more worthy of news than illegal immigrants killing Americans.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

As much as I agree with Rule #6, our point is to get rid of illegal immigration. I watched a National Geographic show the other night about the KKK and how illegal immigration is their focal point. IS that who we want to be assiciated with? They think that a black man as president is atrocious. I don't want to be associated witht these people! Yet, I see all of these anti-Obama stories, and I can't help but think it's becuase he's black. Look at Bush. He committed the biggest crimes against humanity than we have EVER seen, but where were you guys? I see 20 some-odd pages worth of anti-Obama hatred, yet when it comes to a 5 year old being murdered by an illegal, you are lucky to get 3 pages worth of comments. Obviously, Obama is more worthy of news than illegal immigrants killing Americans.
    With all due respect, let's get back on point - protect the Constitution. Only natural born citizens can be eligible to be president. Obama hasn't passed the muster on this one. Yet. Probably never will.

Has absolutely nothing to do with hatred or skin color. Has everything to do with Obama being a usurper or not.

Bush is NOT the subject of this forum.

Got to agree with jshhmr. I am continually surprised that this thread keeps going, with nothing more than "what if" arguments. As far as the Constitution, there has never been a president that has managed to shred it with more exuberance than GWB along with his gang.
    Absolutely right, we are ignoring the basis of this site, while pro-illegals are planning marches and rallies throughout next month, and from many of the posts here, killing Americans on a daily basis, while sucking our economy dry.
    When Obama does something really stupid like grant amnesty, we should pounce on him. But I think his only focus is the economy. All I can say is let's see what happens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Got to agree with jshhmr. I am continually surprised that this thread keeps going, with nothing more than "what if" arguments. As far as the Constitution, there has never been a president that has managed to shred it with more exuberance than GWB along with his gang.
    Absolutely right, we are ignoring the basis of this site, while pro-illegals are planning marches and rallies throughout next month, and from many of the posts here, killing Americans on a daily basis, while sucking our economy dry.
    When Obama does something really stupid like grant amnesty, we should pounce on him. But I think his only focus is the economy. All I can say is let's see what happens.
    I second the motion.
    This makes more sense than most of the comments posted here.
    NO AMNESTY