Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Guys, Guys,

Everybody silent; I believe you must be comspirating to see how you're gonna atack me right? Oh well, I gotta go, mondays are always busy... Hope you all have a nice week, God Bless You All. I had a very good time with you guys; hope we can do it again....Take care.
    We'll miss you But I'm sure someone else will come along so we can strengthen our resolve. Unfortunately, you didn't answer Dixie's tough questions, so we'll never know how smart your really are!!

Ta Ta

I know, he had all day to answer my questions.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Oh well,

After I realized what kind of (des)organization is this, i noticed that trying to to put some sense on you guys is impossible and unfrutiferous, so I gave up and just have a good time lowering myself to the level of you and your followers ;
    Sense? Where did you post any sense?

You claimed in the title of the thread that you are an "illegal alien," then spent the rest of thread denying that you are an illegal alien.

You claimed in one post that you had no SSN, then claimed in another that you pay into Social Security.

Dude, your posts are the definition of INSENSIBILITY!

You have insulted me and my family inumerous times; and although none of you guys know me you been calling me criminal, you said I don't pay taxes, that I colect medicaid, welfare, etc...
    No, we didn't say that you don't pay taxes, collect medicaid, or collect welfare. That must be your guilty conscience. You claimed that "illegal aliens" pay taxes for those benefits, and I pointed out that many of them pay little or no taxes because they are paid under the table. So that's another false staement. Also, WE didn't say that you were a criminal, YOU SAID IT IN THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD!

Very tipical of people that don't have a strog foundation for their idea , so they have to mix some trues with some lies to try to make their mesage a litlle more interesting...
    And here you do the very thing you JUST GOT THROUGH accusing us of doing, which is to make blanket characterizations about the people here. We have provided specific arguments and asked you pointed questions in pursuit of this dialogue, but all you have done is to dodge the questions with simple-minded accusations like the one above.

Sorry to say that most you guys are just like parrots: just repeat what you've heard, without checking the veracity of it... How sad... you could be doing much better things to help you country....
    WE are like parrots? Dude, you've been parroting the same pro-illegal crap since you showed up here and have consistently demonstrated an intellectual inability to answer a single question or rebut a single point. I have rebutted every one of the paltry handful of comments worthy of debate that you have offered, and you have answered each rebuttal with nothing more insults and dodges.

Do your children a favor and put them up for adoption with someone with at least the intellectual capacity of a farm animal so that they don't end up like you.

Ouch... I was ready to take off, but sure we can talk Dixie. I'm always willing to talk with people with intelligent questions.

First: I can't apply for citize3nship because under the current immigration laws I can't; I have to leave the country for 10 years before applying for anything.

Second: When I first came to this country I couldn't speak either English or Spanish, but I could read, since we learn basic English on public schools in Brazil.

Third: Marsha (my wife) didn't need a permission to travel çause she was entering on her third month of pregnancy.

Sorry I couldn't answer you before, but there were so many people writing that I got confuse and couldn't find the new posts. Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    new,

Why haven't you answered my questions? Are you avoiding the tough ones? Please respond.

Quote:
    When did you apply for citizenship? You've had 10 years.

How were you able to search the classifieds for a job? Don't you speak and read Spanish? Just wondering because your story seems fake.

Did a doctor give your wife permission to travel in her last trimester of pregnancy? That's often considered dangerous. Especially since it was her fist pregnancy, which is the most unpredictable and most likely to have complications. Also, air travel is often discouraged.

Dixie

Just testing to see if you really are from Brazil, since they speak Portuguese. Yea I was baiting you.

Really, you should not have jeopardized your child's life by traveling in the last trimester. There are plenty of nurses around Alipac to argue that one with you. You used and exploited your child.

Lastly, you really don't want to be a US Citizen, otherwise you would have followed the law. No matter how "difficult" it may have been. If you had done the right thing years ago, you would not be worring about it right now. You get caught, it will be 10 additional years for your chance at citizenship. You better go home and get inline before the rest of the illegal aliens in America get ahead of you.

I'm also going to point this out. The US handed out Amnesty in 1986 and our government said it would never happen again and that is the only reason we agreed to it then. Now we are holding them to it. No exceptions. Including you.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Under the jurisdiction thereof was meant for american soldiers stationed overseas or american's who were working in a foreign country, so their baby would be an american citizen since the parents were american citizens, it was not meant that everyone in the world who came to this country and had a baby, the baby would be an american citizen. I have never heard such garbage that is being told to try to manipulate the american people, the government and the laws of this land. Most immigrants of today have not come here to be americans like those in the past, you have come to try to hold this country and it's citizens hostage. You try every guilt trip you can think of. Anyone that thinks different from you is accused of racist. The low down tricks you play will not win the hearts of american citizens and you know it, so you have no desire to be a part of this society and to blend in to our culture. They call this country the United States for a reason, regardless of race, creed or color we are united as citizens of this country, we have no loyalties to another nation. You have no desire to unite with us. I don't see people that want to be a part of this great nation, I see selfishness, greed, a lack of respect for this country and it's citizens and those who came here legally the hard way, going through countless years of paperwork and waiting and money to become a citizen of this country and you want it for free. You come here and show disrespect to the nation and the people and you expect the people to open their hearts to you, get real. It is hard to show respect to those who show you none.

Brian, thanks for lugging the popcorn. It was very tasty.

Scubayons: Thanks for the pizza - you're right - everbody was hungry. Next time can we have one with ham, please?

There is one indisputeable fact here - WHY SHOULD ANYONE GET A PASS ON BREAKING THE LAW? No matter what the reason?

Especially when they don't try to make it right like Mr. New? By the way, New, you never did answer my questions either.

Neither you nor chicago have ever addressed Mexico's immigration policy. Why is that?

Get this striaght........This country that has been made up by Legal immigrants does`nt have a damn thing to do with this country now getting a make over by illegal immigrants!
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Look I know that you guys aren't totally wrong and you know that I'm not totally wrong either... Why can't we just cool off and enjoy the rest of the sunday? You guys aren't going to convince me that my family and I don't have the right to be here, and I don't believe I will convince you to accept the ámnesty"proposed by the President Bush... We will have to wait and see who's gonna win this armwrestle... I really believe that you're gonna lose... Let's see
    Exxcusssssssssse me?

Oh V****V. This keeps getting better and better.

You're not totally wrong......You're ALL WRONG.

You have not one shred of right in you. Every single action you've taken since you stepped onto American soil has been illegal.

You are the BEST EXAMPLE of why it's so important for deportation. And, what makes it more amazing is that I wasn't entirely for deportation before.
    BUT NOW I AM

And I think you and your family should be among the first to get drop kicked over the southern border.

All illegals should be deported and never given the opportunity to ever enter this country again. They broke the law be coming here illegally, so they have already proven that they are anti-American.

Cheyenne Woman,

You are absolutly correct! Why should anyone get a pass to break the law?

As citizens, we wouldn't get the same privelage.

Next time, we must make it a "pot luck" where we all bring some food! (he he he)...
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.