Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The President realized that already and so did the Senate, The congress will have to agree that changes on immigration law is the only fair, right and safe things to do, for everyone: the country, the illegal immigrants and their American families, and people like you, that want a better control on the border... You just can't have everything you want: that's a no, no... Smile
    The Prez. and Senate are catoring to big business and to pssible future votes. They better start listening to the voice of the people or their butts will be voted out of a JOB.

Safe thing? Is that suppose to be a threat? What do you think will happen when you are deported? What will happen when your business and all you have built for you achors is gone? You will only have yourself to blame BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT MADE THAT CHOICE AND BROKE THE LAW. If you can't understand that then you are the idiot.

Yes, we want better control of the border. We want it sealed up so that people like you, not like us, will be kept out.

Yes, we can have this. All laws for it are already in place. The admin. just needs to grow the balls to enforce them. As you probably have been reading in the news, many local governments have already started changing things.

curiouspat,
    Maybe, pilgrim is a family member of the Brazilians you have witnessed.

You know, He must be scared and that's why he is debating this so much. We sure have had a lot of them lately. I guess they are all anxious and running scared. Again we are the majority voice in America, I have not met one American citizen who wants illegals to be given amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Why can't you guys recognize that some people earned the right to be here? That's why you can't reach your goals; There will be more and more illegals crossing the board each and every day if there's no change on immigration laws; eleven million of people living afraid on the most civilized country in the world isn't normal: something gotta be done and fast... The President realized that already and so did the Senate, The congress will have to agree that changes on immigration law is the only fair, right and safe things to do, for everyone: the country, the illegal immigrants and their American families, and people like you, that want a better control on the border... You just can't have everything you want: that's a no, no...

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Your children are not legal citizens in our eyes, and you do not truly feel that they are yourself. If you had any respect for US Citizenship and the USA, even though it takes time, you would have been more than willing to go through the legal channels. No matter how you ended up in the US in the first place, you deliberately broke the and that makes you no different from the ones illegally crossing the border.
    The only ones that deserve to stay here are the ones that come here legally.
    So don`t try and get any sympathy from us because everyone of the members on this forum say`s the same thing, "ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL"!!. No exceptions!
    So if you really wanted to be friend to anyone, you would not be here bragging to us about the 10 years that you gotten away with being here illegally. You`d be on your way back to Brazil to start the legal procedures.
    NewPillageFamily,

I think all that can be said has been said, but i will say this, your sense of entitlement is astounding to say the least, but im not surprised as most criminals feel everybody owes them something and are full of lame excuses as to why. let me tell you whats going to happen, this loud minority that happens to represent 80% of the american people are going to send you back to brazil, so don't make any long term plans
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

WOO!!! NO MORE MSGS?

Does that mean we have a winner or you guys are just checking on the IRS page to learn about the ITIN??? Ooops, maybe'I'm being ignored here... And I was thinking you guys started to like me, lol

Hi there Azmomof2

Voted -out of the job???!!! So, how come Pat Buchanan didn't win the election? Sorry guys; you ladies and gentlemen are a minority, lol
    [

The Prez. and Senate are catoring to big business and to pssible future votes. They better start listening to the voice of the people or their butts will be voted out of a JOB.

You know, He must be scared and that's why he is debating this so much. We sure have had a lot of them lately. I guess they are all anxious and running scared. Again we are the majority voice in America, I have not met one American citizen who wants illegals to be given amnesty.[/quote]

Banned

Re: SSN...

[b]Do you have problems or is just pretending you can't understand??? You said something that is totally untrue on your last post. That the only way I could be paying taxes was if I had stolen a social security number from somebody . That's a very tipical acusation of people like you, but is not true: since 1997 The President Bill Clinton (my hero, by the way; Hillary 200 signed up a law stating that every illegal must pay taxes, that's why they created the ITIN: We don't have any benefits, but we pay taxes just like everybody else. You guys say we don't, and that, I'm sorry to say, is totally unveridical.
    The ITIN is not for "illegal aliens," you wingnut. Didn't you read the thing before you filed it?

Here's what the ITIN application says about who it is for:

a. Non-resident alien required to obtain ITIN to claim tax treaty benefit
    b. Non-resident alien filing a U.S. tax return
    c. U.S. resident alien (based on days present in the United States) filing a U.S. tax return
    d. Dependent of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
    e. Spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
    f. Nonresident alien student, professor, or researcher filing a U.S. tax return
    g. Dependent/spouse of a non-esident alien holding a U.S. visa
    h. Other

Hmmm... I don't see "illegal alien" anywhere on that list.

Also, before even providing the classes that may obtain an ITIN, the application provides this disclaimer:

Getting an ITIN does not change your immigration status or your right to work in the United States and does not make you eligible for the earned income credit.

In other words, nothing about this changes your status, and you would still be required to provide proof of citizenship or other lawful residency status (such as a valid visa) in order to legally work in the US.

newpilgrimfamily,
    That is just one. They are many, many more elections to come here in November. Just wait and see...... I guess that is all you can do is just wait and see, huh. You are illegal, you can't vote so you have no say!!!! Just love being here legally.

Got to go, I have 2 legal citizen children that want to swim. See ya, Illegal Alien!!!

Wow! You insist on playing the "non comprende"game !!!

Any person with some litlle REAL knoledge about illegal immigrants know that we can get one ITIN number showing a Passport, Foreign country birth certificate or foreign identification... That's how most of us have been paying our taxes, opening bank accounts, buying our houses, etc... Not stealling social security numbers like people as you keep bragging about. There are people that use stolen and fake documents, and as I've said before, they're not the majority... Take care.

The ITIN is not for "illegal aliens," you wingnut. Didn't you read the thing before you filed it?

Here's what the ITIN application says about who it is for:

a. Non-resident alien required to obtain ITIN to claim tax treaty benefit
    b. Non-resident alien filing a U.S. tax return
    c. U.S. resident alien (based on days present in the United States) filing a U.S. tax return
    d. Dependent of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
    e. Spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
    f. Nonresident alien student, professor, or researcher filing a U.S. tax return
    g. Dependent/spouse of a non-esident alien holding a U.S. visa
    h. Other <= GUESS WHO ARE THE OTHERS?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmomof2
    newpilgrimfamily,
    That is just one. They are many, many more elections to come here in November. Just wait and see...... I guess that is all you can do is just wait and see, huh. You are illegal, you can't vote so you have no say!!!! Just love being here legally.

Got to go, I have 2 legal citizen children that want to swim. See ya, Illegal Alien!!!
    Oh, I'd bet a dime to a donut that the bastard has figured out how to vote!

See ya... Take good care of those kids...
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmomof2
    newpilgrimfamily,

Re: WOO!!! NO MORE MSGS?

Does that mean we have a winner or you guys are just checking on the IRS page to learn about the ITIN??? Ooops, maybe'I'm being ignored here... And I was thinking you guys started to like me, lol
    Buddy, I guess you don't read to well. If you had noticed in my other post. I have a Legal Immigrant Wife. I have been down the road of laws. I have more Files on Immigration, then you have money. I Know the laws, like the back of my hand. Just to tell you, I have assisted several Legal Immigrants in filing there correct paper work and I am sure. I will help out many many more. But for Illegal Aliens trying to circumvent laws. I will gladly assist in there removal in any way afforded me by Law.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06