Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dude, if you want to discuss the subject as a man, let's do it... but don't try to scare me with these litle games, because that only works with people that don't knopw their rights, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    I am actually more afraid of ghosts and werewolves, lol
    I know at least one ghost you should be afraid of...

Brian... some more popcorn, please Dude... I'm starting to get hungry

Thanks Chicano,

I know you're not the only one. A lot of Real Americans know that this country was made by immigrants.... These people here are a loud minority trying to apear much bigger than they really are....Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Its true that you can't vote pilgrim, but I just turned 18 so I can. As I have repeatedly said, it is not 80% of Americans that are in favor of the deportation of people like you. You all keep talking about "earning citizenship," but what, not offend, have you all done to earn citizenship?

If people are willing to pay the price for breaking the law in a just way (deportation is not just) then they should be allowed to make things right and become a citizen. I am right there with you pilgrim, and so are our senators and rational citizens.
    I can't take it......You're such an ass.
    Thank you so damned much for the hilarious day. You have no idea how much I've laughed today.

YOU have proven how right I am.........GO HOME CRIMINAL

LOL.......Jay Leno, here he comes
    The nitwit of the ILLEGALS. These numbnuts can have a circus to rival Ringling Brothers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Dude, if you want to discuss the subject as a man, let's do it... but don't try to scare me with these litle games, because that only works with people that don't knopw their rights, ok?

I am actually more afraid of ghosts and werewolves, lol
    I know at least one ghost you should be afraid of...
    Look, you craven dirtbag... I have tried to discuss this like a man, but you are a cowardly pansy who asks plenty of questions and casts plenty of aspersions, but doesn't have the cajones to answer a single question put to him. You are like a bad child in need of a good spanking (just prior to your deportation alongside the little monsters you managed to illicitly sire on American soil, assuming that a girlie-man coward like you actually did have the virility to sire those alleged children). I'd like to see you challenge my manhood to my face, little fella.

Hey! I am an ALIPAC Fledgling 2 already.... on this pace I'm gonna be an ALIPAC master pretty soon...lol
    Hold your horses, little estubido man.

That poll up there has YOU in the lead

ROTFLMAO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Hey! I am an ALIPAC Fledgling 2 already.... on this pace I'm gonna be an ALIPAC master pretty soon...lol
    Don't count on it. You are simply a race baiter. When you become a master at that, you know what that will make you?

Don't knopw what that will make me... Just know that Pat Buchanan didn't win the race for president.

Don't count on it. You are simply a race baiter. When you become a master at that, you know what that will make you?

You know listening to how lightly these people take breaking federal immigration laws really makes you understand HOW their countries came to be in such shambles. They act like the name of the game is "Survival of the fittest".

To me that's something that sets American's apart from these people. Is there ANY American here who would cut and run from America under any circumstances?? Would you ever abandon your fellow Americans ??

I doubt it very much.

It's a whole different story when a person from another country makes the huge decision to become a citizen of America, finds out how to do it legally, goes through the difficult process and comes with the desire to fully assimilate and become an American citizen.

It's interesting most of those people aren't even "running" from their former country as much as coming for the right reasons, one of those reasons being their respect and admiration for this law-abiding country.

What about those people who stay with their country while so many of their countrymen flee? THOSE are the people who deserve our respect, and we most certainly have it for them.

How about the illegal aliens themselves, how do they feel about the ones they've left behind to struggle and leave the people behind with even less hope of building their country into a place of freedom and justice.

Don't knopw what that will make me... Just know that Pat Buchanan didn't win the race for president.

And that's some kind of surprise?

Oh, keep em coming little estubido man........keep those pearls of ILLEGAL wisdom coming.

This is the best entertainment I've had all week

BTW, you're an embarassment to the ILLEGAL CRIMINALS because you're doing a very poor job in communicating or thinking in any capacity, for that matter.

Bye Bye Anchor Babies.......wave bye bye! You're next on the agenda

Look I know that you guys aren't totally wrong and you know that I'm not totally wrong either... Why can't we just cool off and enjoy the rest of the sunday? You guys aren't going to convince me that my family and I don't have the right to be here, and I don't believe I will convince you to accept the ámnesty"proposed by the President Bush... We will have to wait and see who's gonna win this armwrestle... I really believe that you're gonna lose... Let's see