Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newpilgrimfamily
    Don't knopw what that will make me... Just know that Pat Buchanan didn't win the race for president.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Hey! I am an ALIPAC Fledgling 2 already.... on this pace I'm gonna be an ALIPAC master pretty soon...lol
    Don't count on it. You are simply a race baiter. When you become a master at that, you know what that will make you?
    There were about half as many illegals here when Buchanan made his brief run, and he actually won at least one primary before prematurely pulling out of the race for the Republican nomination. He or someone like him would do a helluva lot better today, and it's all because of arrogant and thieving little ankle-biters like you.

Being from a third world dump that is lorded over, you probably don't understand that it is Congress that makes the laws, and that it's going to be a LOT harder for pro-illegal candidates to win those local elections for the House and Senate than it is for a soft President. The heat is on, and when the smoke clears, Congress is going to be even more heavily tilted to the anti-illegal side.

AY< AY< AY... now you scared me... Told you; wanna discuss this as a man... ok... Otherwise I'm not answering you anymore. Take care

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Don't knopw what that will make me... Just know that Pat Buchanan didn't win the race for president.

Hey! I am an ALIPAC Fledgling 2 already.... on this pace I'm gonna be an ALIPAC master pretty soon...lol
    Don't count on it. You are simply a race baiter. When you become a master at that, you know what that will make you?
    And that's some kind of surprise?

Oh, keep em coming little estubido man........keep those pearls of ILLEGAL wisdom coming.

This is the best entertainment I've had all week

BTW, you're an embarassment to the ILLEGAL CRIMINALS because you're doing a very poor job in communicating or thinking in any capacity, for that matter.

Bye Bye Anchor Babies.......wave bye bye! You're next on the agenda

Banned
    Look I know that you guys aren't totally wrong and you know that I'm not totally wrong either... Why can't we just cool off and enjoy the rest of the sunday? You guys aren't going to convince me that my family and I don't have the right to be here, and I don't believe I will convince you to accept the ámnesty"proposed by the President Bush... We will have to wait and see who's gonna win this armwrestle... I really believe that you're gonna lose... Let's see
    If you're NOT totally wrong, then you've posted nothing here in defense of that notion. You have had your lunch handed to you all day long because you have nothing of substance on your side of the debate except for the vain hope that you can sweet-talk us into forgiving your illegal entry by insulting us and comparing us to Nazis and Fascists.

You're not much of a credit to the intellectual prowess of the Brazilians.

newpilgrimfamily's
    I don't believe I will convince you to accept the ámnesty"proposed by the President Bush...
    Ahem. Excuse me, pilgrim's pride......I think that proposal kind went bye-bye.....maybe you haven't heard yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look I know that you guys aren't totally wrong and you know that I'm not totally wrong either... Why can't we just cool off and enjoy the rest of the sunday? You guys aren't going to convince me that my family and I don't have the right to be here, and I don't believe I will convince you to accept the ámnesty"proposed by the President Bush... We will have to wait and see who's gonna win this armwrestle... I really believe that you're gonna lose... Let's see
    Exxcusssssssssse me?

Oh shit. This keeps getting better and better.

You're not totally wrong......You're ALL WRONG.

You have not one shred of right in you. Every single action you've taken since you stepped onto American soil has been illegal.

You are the BEST EXAMPLE of why it's so important for deportation. And, what makes it more amazing is that I wasn't entirely for deportation before.
    BUT NOW I AM

And I think you and your family should be among the first to get drop kicked over the southern border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh well,

After I realized what kind of (des)organization is this, i noticed that trying to to put some sense on you guys is impossible and unfrutiferous, so I gave up and just have a good time lowering myself to the level of you and your followers ; You have insulted me and my family inumerous times; and although none of you guys know me you been calling me criminal, you said I don't pay taxes, that I colect medicaid, welfare, etc... Very tipical of people that don't have a strog foundation for their idea , so they have to mix some trues with some lies to try to make their mesage a litlle more interesting... Sorry to say that most you guys are just like parrots: just repeat what you've heard, without checking the veracity of it... How sad... you could be doing much better things to help you country....

If you're NOT totally wrong, then you've posted nothing here in defense of that notion. You have had your lunch handed to you all day long because you have nothing of substance on your side of the debate except for the vain hope that you can sweet-talk us into forgiving your illegal entry by insulting us and comparing us to Nazis and Fascists.

You're not much of a credit to the intellectual prowess of the Brazilians.

new,

Why haven't you answered my questions? Are you avoiding the tough ones? Please respond.

Quote:
    When did you apply for citizenship? You've had 10 years.

How were you able to search the classifieds for a job? Don't you speak and read Spanish? Just wondering because your story seems fake.

Did a doctor give your wife permission to travel in her last trimester of pregnancy? That's often considered dangerous. Especially since it was her fist pregnancy, which is the most unpredictable and most likely to have complications. Also, air travel is often discouraged.

Dixie

Guys, Guys,

Everybody silent; I believe you must be comspirating to see how you're gonna atack me right? Oh well, I gotta go, mondays are always busy... Hope you all have a nice week, God Bless You All. I had a very good time with you guys; hope we can do it again....Take care.

chicano wrote:
    [quote:ddp5nxoe]O.k secondamendsis, you think you know it all, refute.

What is the difference between you being born and automatically becoming a U.S. citizen, and one who is born to parents that came here illegally (A.K.A me)?
    Anchor babies are unconstitutional. Very simple. But, you should have known that through your American History. You said you were educated at the American taxpayer's expense in American schools, right?

Do you have a copy of the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

Look it up and you should be able to understand. Also, for added info, we do have some threads concerning the amendment and you'd do yourself a favor by reading those also.

FYI: I learn every day, chico.........every single day of my life I learn something new.[/quote:ddp5nxoe]
    This poor misguided child must be trying to find a copy of the Constitution or running back to laraza the racists for help.

The other numbnut can't answer one question and seems to have the impression that he's a "man" when all he is can be summed up in one word.......coward.

What a group to have in our beautiful country.
    Dumb and Dumber