Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You're joking...right?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ive received about 20 emails from people screaming they are leaving ALIPAC and very upset with our statement on this situation.

I'm writing them back with the following....

(Name),

Just so I understand you clearly. Are you saying to me that if we feel a candidate is a better choice in an election we should adjust our advocacy for the enforcement of America's existing border, immigration, and labor laws accordingly or subserviently to those considerations?

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Well, I'm not leaving...I just got here after someone on another forum told me that some goofball site was calling for Whitman's arrest.

I'm sure I won't be welcome very long, but while I have the chance just let me ask one question...

ARE YOU STUPID OR ARE YOU JUST A HYPOCRITE?

Let's just use the facts we have so far...

Whitman can prove that she followed the letter of the law...so now she should be arrested?

How about this...how about you call for the arrest of the only person here who can be proven to have broken an entire series of laws...the illegal immigrant?!

Driver license, social security number, lying on a job application, entering the country illegally...oh and how about those pay checks? They had to be cashed which means this illegal immigrant had to provide fraudulent identification each and every time she cashed a check...

You claim this site is about enforcing our immigration laws...then maybe you should consider calling for them to be enforced against the people who are breaking them.

Employers of illegal immigrants are responsible if they knowingly employ illegals and the laws against that should be strictly enforced, but if the employer has followed the law and the illegal has committed fraud to convince that employer that he/she is here legally...the criminal is at fault.

Now, there may be more revelations to come, but so far what we have indicates that Whitman has complied with the law, the illegal in question on the other hand is known to have committed a series of criminal acts.

Your organization is shooting from the hip and in my opinion you're taking aim at the wrong person.

You're making a mockery of your own mission....typical.

Anyway...I've said what I had to say. Let's see how you handle an honest opinion.

Re: You're joking...right?

Quote Originally Posted by JackMcIntosh
    Ive received about 20 emails from people screaming they are leaving ALIPAC and very upset with our statement on this situation.

(Name),

Just so I understand you clearly. Are you saying to me that if we feel a candidate is a better choice in an election we should adjust our advocacy for the enforcement of America's existing border, immigration, and labor laws accordingly or subserviently to those considerations?

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Well, I'm not leaving...I just got here after someone on another forum told me that some goofball site was calling for Whitman's arrest.

I'm sure I won't be welcome very long, but while I have the chance just let me ask one question...

Whitman can prove that she followed the letter of the law...so now she should be arrested?

How about this...how about you call for the arrest of the only person here who can be proven to have broken an entire series of laws...the illegal immigrant?!

Driver license, social security number, lying on a job application, entering the country illegally...oh and how about those pay checks? They had to be cashed which means this illegal immigrant had to provide fraudulent identification each and every time she cashed a check...

You claim this site is about enforcing our immigration laws...then maybe you should consider calling for them to be enforced against the people who are breaking them.

Employers of illegal immigrants are responsible if they knowingly employ illegals and the laws against that should be strictly enforced, but if the employer has followed the law and the illegal has committed fraud to convince that employer that he/she is here legally...the criminal is at fault.

Now, there may be more revelations to come, but so far what we have indicates that Whitman has complied with the law, the illegal in question on the other hand is known to have committed a series of criminal acts.

Your organization is shooting from the hip and in my opinion you're taking aim at the wrong person.

Anyway...I've said what I had to say. Let's see how you handle an honest opinion.
    Federal laws have been broken and neither you, ALIPAC, nor Fox News or CNN have the proper ability or role to tell what Whitman did or did not know, the proper place for that is in a court of law and for it to enter a court of law there must be charges and arrests.

Your claim that Whitman did not know or had proper documentation is all speculative and if you are going to treat all Federal crimes like that where no due process takes place just because someone says "I'm innocent" then you can write off most Federal law enforcement in America.

ALIPAC opposes Amnesty for illegal aliens and those that that support Amnesty for illegals, thus we oppose both Jerry Brown and Meg Whitman.

ALIPAC supports the enforcement of our existing immigration, border, and labor laws, thus we support the enforcement of those laws against those that have broken them.

If Whitman contends she broke the laws by accident, then she should tell it to the judge.

If I were caught with stolen property, I would be charged and my protests of innocence would be made to a judge. If I were caught with drugs in my possession and I claimed they belonged to someone else, I would still be arrested and my claims would be made to a judge or jury.

This is the American legal process 101. It is a shame that many people want to forget about that when its a Republican in a fight against a Democrat.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC Latest Internal polling results
    (Keep in mind folks that in past polls approximately 3% of the responses we received were from illegal alien supporters answering questions they way they wanted things to go)

-----

ALIPAC's call for Nikki Diaz and Meg Whitman to be arrested and their evidence weighed in a court of law I....

Agree with the call
    546 66.5%

Neutral or No Opion
    67 8.1%

Disagree with the call
    196 23.8%

No Responses
    5 <1%
    Totals 821 100%

------

My support for ALIPAC's fight against illegal immigration and Amnesty for illegals after this press release calling for the arrest of Meg Whitman and Nikki Diaz is...

The same as it was yesterday
    438 53.3%

Stronger
    269 32.7%

Lower
    70 8.5%

Gone, I withdraw my support for ALIPAC
    35 4.2%

No Responses
    8 <1%
    Totals 821 100

----

Meg Whitman's claim she was duped and has documents to prove she did not know she hired an illegal for nine years are...

Good enough for me
    171 20.8%

Better analyzed by law enforcement and courts
    633 77.1%

No Responses
    2 <1%
    Totals 821 100%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(Name),

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

[b]He also called for the arrest of the ILLEGAL. This site has always called for HEAVY FINES and FELONY JAIL time for the ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS and Felony Conviction and Deportation for the ILLEGALS!

Again, the Mafia always covered their trail with fake enterprises. All of the ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS realize that many "subcontractors"/ "employment agencies" are organized exclusively to hire ILLEGALS while they persist in seeking out these “subcontractorsâ€

Meg Whitmans “Nanny Gateâ€
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Re: This is nuts

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Quote Originally Posted by NH

The moral to this story is: Do not cater to or aid and abet illegal immigrants and you wont have these problems.
    BINGO!
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lccat

(Name),

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

[b]He also called for the arrest of the ILLEGAL. This site has always called for HEAVY FINES and FELONY JAIL time for the ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS and Felony Conviction and Deportation for the ILLEGALS!

Again, the Mafia always covered their trail with fake enterprises. All of the ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS realize that many "subcontractors"/ "employment agencies" are organized exclusively to hire ILLEGALS while they persist in seeking out these “subcontractorsâ€

AuntB provided the following story:

[quote]

Meg Whitmans “Nanny Gateâ€
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

(Name),

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

Federal laws have been broken and neither you, ALIPAC, nor Fox News or CNN have the proper ability or role to tell what Whitman did or did not know, the proper place for that is in a court of law and for it to enter a court of law there must be charges and arrests.

Your claim that Whitman did not know or had proper documentation is all speculative and if you are going to treat all Federal crimes like that where no due process takes place just because someone says "I'm innocent" then you can write off most Federal law enforcement in America.

ALIPAC opposes Amnesty for illegal aliens and those that that support Amnesty for illegals, thus we oppose both Jerry Brown and Meg Whitman.

ALIPAC supports the enforcement of our existing immigration, border, and labor laws, thus we support the enforcement of those laws against those that have broken them.

If Whitman contends she broke the laws by accident, then she should tell it to the judge.

If I were caught with stolen property, I would be charged and my protests of innocence would be made to a judge. If I were caught with drugs in my possession and I claimed they belonged to someone else, I would still be arrested and my claims would be made to a judge or jury.

This is the American legal process 101. It is a shame that many people want to forget about that when its a Republican in a fight against a Democrat.

W
    No, American legal process 101 is...

The investigation takes place...you find out what actually happened and then you arrest anyone you believe has broken the law.

The only statement you have made that is anything other than biased opinion is...

"Federal laws have been broken and neither you, ALIPAC, nor Fox News or CNN have the proper ability or role to tell what Whitman did or did not know..."

Since we don't know all the facts, for you to call for Whitman to be arrested is an irresponsible overreaction that could effect a democratic election...which is probably one of your motivating factors.

There will be an investigation. The facts will come out and if it is proven that Whitman should be arrested, I'll join your call for that, but as things stand you don't know either and you're already demanding that she be arrested.

Irresponsible, hypocritical and self-serving.

What if in the end it is proven that Whitman did not knowingly break the law...do you just say "ooops, my bad," and forget the whole thing?

Opportunistic grandstanding on your part...nothing more.

BTW...I could care less who wins in California. I've been an active democrat for a couple of decades, but I find myself at odds with the current party leadership and the policies of the current administration.

I just find it incredibly irresponsible for you to take this public position when you admit you don't know the facts yet.

(Name),

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

W
    No, American legal process 101 is...

The investigation takes place...you find out what actually happened and then you arrest anyone you believe has broken the law.

The only statement you have made that is anything other than biased opinion is...

"Federal laws have been broken and neither you, ALIPAC, nor Fox News or CNN have the proper ability or role to tell what Whitman did or did not know..."

Since we don't know all the facts, for you to call for Whitman to be arrested is an irresponsible overreaction that could effect a democratic election...which is probably one of your motivating factors.

There will be an investigation. The facts will come out and if it is proven that Whitman should be arrested, I'll join your call for that, but as things stand you don't know either and you're already demanding that she be arrested.

Irresponsible, hypocritical and self-serving.

What if in the end it is proven that Whitman did not knowingly break the law...do you just say "ooops, my bad," and forget the whole thing?

Opportunistic grandstanding on your part...nothing more.

BTW...I could care less who wins in California. I've been an active democrat for a couple of decades, but I find myself at odds with the current party leadership and the policies of the current administration.

I just find it incredibly irresponsible for you to take this public position when you admit you don't know the facts yet.
    The weakness of your positions on this are showing clearly Jack!

"Irresponsible, hypocritical and self-serving."... "Opportunistic grandstanding on your part...nothing more."

You think you can come here and throw out some insults and feel accomplished or persuade someone? Let me tell you a few things about me Jack, I've been swung at by people a heck of a lot more skilled, financed, powerful, and ruthless than you and that 'billy bad ass routine' will get you zero traction with me or any of the other brave patriots here at ALIPAC.

It is widely acknowledged by all parties, Whitman, Diaz, and the media that Federal crimes have been committed here.

Whitman hired an illegal alien for 9 years that is a violation of the law. Diaz is in the country illegally, that is a violation of the law.

The question is not one of if crimes have been committed or not, it is very clear that crimes have been committed.

What needs to be determined is guilt and culpability and the proper place for that is in the courts.

If you do not agree that the proper place for that analysis is the courts, then simply state that you feel that can all be determined by the media and people like you Jack.

Just tell the truth, but don't come on here sticking your finger in my face and making false accusations just because you don't have the skills or positioning to base your arguments on merit.

You are starting to sound like a real illegal alien supporter with your character assassination attempts.

You gonna play the race card soon Jack?

And who do you suggest "proves" whitman did not knowing break the law Jack? You? CNN? Fox? The LA Times? A street level cop or front line ICE agent?

How about a COURT JACK AS A COURT OF LAW IS THE ONLY REAL AUTHORITY TRUSTED BY AMERICANS TO MAKE SUCH JUDGMENTS.

For it to go to court, charges must be filed and arrests must be made unless a District Attorney wants to weigh in and announce there is not sufficient evidence to proceed.

W