Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMom
    Ive received about 20 emails from people screaming they are leaving ALIPAC and very upset with our statement on this situation.

I'm writing them back with the following....

(Name),

Just so I understand you clearly. Are you saying to me that if we feel a candidate is a better choice in an election we should adjust our advocacy for the enforcement of America's existing border, immigration, and labor laws accordingly or subserviently to those considerations?

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    William, outline what you think Meg Whitman should have done and her legal grounds to protect her as your support for what you think she should have done. Please, give us a Step 1, Step 2, Step 3...guidelines on what she should have done differently. Make sure that your steps are lawful in the state of CA. I'm curious what you think she should have done differently to make sure the woman hired was a legal citizen and not get sued in the process.

What she should have done is to make sure that any employee she hired or any firm she hired employees through used the voluntary Everify and SAVE programs provided by ICE.

She knew she was hiring foreign born labor in a state eaten up with illegal aliens. She hired this woman and put her in proximity with her children, her valuables, and the inner sanctum of her home.

How irresponsible can you get to even take a chance that an illegal alien that has not passed through the required medical, criminal, and terrorism background checks would occupy such a position for 9 ears.

Who knows what kind of major political leaks back to the Dems and the pro Amnesty crowd happened due to this operative lodged in the middle of the Whitman home. If this is how the woman fails to protect her own family and belongings, it speaks ill of her ability to maintain the security of a state!

All business leaders and political leaders that are going to use foreign labor need to use the free programs to make sure their workers are legal.

W
    Was E-Verify and SAVE available at the time Whitman hired this woman? Should the Company that sent her to Whitman not have done this verification prior to sending her on a job? Is anyone calling for the arrest of Colin Powell?

Get the facts and get them right

I am appalled by the stance ALIPAC has taken. I do not care if Jerry Brown or Meg Whitman are accused of having an illegal alien working for them, this article was stupidly written. ALIPAC is convicting w/o the facts. That is something Liberal Progressive ideologues do--not us. I am unsubscribing to the blog as I do not want to be part of a group that would react to an obvious political stunt, put on by a left wing hack, five weeks before an election. ALIPAC did a dis-service to themselves and the rest of us who believe we need to stop reacting to BS put out by hacks on both sides. Instead, let's get the fact, and get them right, before blowing our integrity, character and forever more believability.

I don't know about you CaliMom, but if there were a lying fraud criminal illegal alien maid working in my home, I wouldn't put ANYTHING past her/him.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Oh no, did Colin Powell also hire an illegal alien political operative? :P

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Who knows what kind of major political leaks back to the Dems and the pro Amnesty crowd happened due to this operative lodged in the middle of the Whitman home. If this is how the woman fails to protect her own family and belongings, it speaks ill of her ability to maintain the security of a state!

All business leaders and political leaders that are going to use foreign labor need to use the free programs to make sure their workers are legal.

W
    I didn't address this little tidbit because it is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. So now the illegal alien woman was an operative lodged in the Whitman home? Bwahahaha! Pure, unadulterated INSANITY!

I don't know about you, but if there were a lying fraud criminal illegal alien maid working in my home, I wouldn't put ANYTHING past her/him.
    Me, either. Is the FBI investigating this "operative" working in the Whitman home? I expect to see that request in the next ALIPAC Press Release tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays

W
    I didn't address this little tidbit because it is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. So now the illegal alien woman was an operative lodged in the Whitman home? Bwahahaha! Pure, unadulterated INSANITY!

I don't know about you, but if there were a lying fraud criminal illegal alien maid working in my home, I wouldn't put ANYTHING past her/him.
    Me, either. Is the FBI investigating this "operative" working in the Whitman home? I expect to see that request in the next ALIPAC Press Release tomorrow.
    Just so anyone who reads this thread will know...I goofed up the quote by CaliMom, and when I was quoted by her, her quote was put into my quote.

I did not say this...CaliMom did...
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Listen, I do not condone hiring illegals. Not at all. Anyone who knows me knows that I am anti illegal immigration, which is why I joined ALIPAC and Numbers USA years ago.

However, I think this energy is misdirected and ill timed. I think Ms. Whitman used the tools available to her at the time to check the employee's residency status. I don't think she could have used e-verify to check the woman's residency status. I don't think the woman is a political or corporate spy trying to get information from the Whitman home.

I could see going after the agency because they probably hired many, many illegals and passed them off as legal residence hires to many unsuspecting families.

I just think that calling for the arrest of Ms. Whitman is ridiculous and I stand by that assessment at this time.

Ive received about 20 emails from people screaming they are leaving ALIPAC and very upset with our statement on this situation.

(Name),

Just so I understand you clearly. Are you saying to me that if we feel a candidate is a better choice in an election we should adjust our advocacy for the enforcement of America's existing border, immigration, and labor laws accordingly or subserviently to those considerations?

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    William, outline what you think Meg Whitman should have done and her legal grounds to protect her as your support for what you think she should have done. Please, give us a Step 1, Step 2, Step 3...guidelines on what she should have done differently. Make sure that your steps are lawful in the state of CA. I'm curious what you think she should have done differently to make sure the woman hired was a legal citizen and not get sued in the process.

What she should have done is to make sure that any employee she hired or any firm she hired employees through used the voluntary Everify and SAVE programs provided by ICE.

She knew she was hiring foreign born labor in a state eaten up with illegal aliens. She hired this woman and put her in proximity with her children, her valuables, and the inner sanctum of her home.

How irresponsible can you get to even take a chance that an illegal alien that has not passed through the required medical, criminal, and terrorism background checks would occupy such a position for 9 ears.

W
    Oh, so e-verify was available to your everyday CA citizen back in 2000 to use? Um, no, it was not. That is not an option that was available to Ms. Whitman when the woman was hired, William.

Your assumptions make no sense, which lead me to believe this is more personal against Ms. Whitman than factual. Your claim that "she knew" the woman is illegal and she was irresponsible to allow her access to her valuables, home, and family knowing she was illegal makes no sense and is clearly your speculation You have no factual evidence to back that up.

How do know Ms. Whitman "knew she was illegal"? Really, show us how you know that for a fact.
    I have no personal vendetta against Meg Whitman. I've never met the woman, never spoken with her on the phone, never even exchanged emails with her. I have no agenda other than the stated platform and goals of ALIPAC.

Would it be possible for you to disagree with me on something without resorting to false allegations?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes GoodOleDays, I said that and I stand by it.

(Name),

Sincerely,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

W
    Oh, so e-verify was available to your everyday CA citizen back in 2000 to use? Um, no, it was not. That is not an option that was available to Ms. Whitman when the woman was hired, William.

Your assumptions make no sense, which lead me to believe this is more personal against Ms. Whitman than factual. Your claim that "she knew" the woman is illegal and she was irresponsible to allow her access to her valuables, home, and family knowing she was illegal makes no sense and is clearly your speculation You have no factual evidence to back that up.

How do know Ms. Whitman "knew she was illegal"? Really, show us how you know that for a fact.
    I have no personal vendetta against Meg Whitman. I've never met the woman, never spoken with her on the phone, never even exchanged emails with her. I have no agenda other than the stated platform and goals of ALIPAC.

Would it be possible for you to disagree with me on something without resorting to false allegations?

W
    Would it be possible for you to disagree with Ms. Whitman without calling her a liar and other allegations you have no support to make?

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast