Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    I loved and lived, California in the 80's. How did America get so messed up?
    Not just California, all across the nation.
    Sure the illegal alien needs to be deported. And needs to serve time for using fraudulent documents. Fined every penny she ever made. Or might make in the future. She is illegally in our country. {Watch Gloria Run} None of which anyone "I hope" Anyone questions.
    Meg Whitman needs to be throughly investigated for hiring and harboring an illegal alien. If she must first be arrested then thats what prosecutors should determine I only hope there is a due possess to determine if she did or did not KNOWINGLY commit a crime.The rule of law. Yes?.
    Of course she is going to deny it. LOL
    Will ALIPACS pressure help Prod the legal possess along? My opinion. More
    than likely not.
    All Americans need to be held accountable. Those that Represent us even more so.
    Anyway the story is as old as our Republics problems are new.
    California Politics is a Quagmire. It is a No win for California and a No Win for America. You really need to fix yours Cali. And we really need to fix ours.
    That is all ALIPAC and most of us want so much.
    Do not take opinion about your state so personal. If your candidates suck either ethically, morally, or especially on the Illegal Invasion then ALIPAC has
    all the right in the world to go after them and squash them like the Slimy Slugs they are. Hold their feet to the fire, and hold them accountable. I support ALIPAC!
    We Do Not Support Brown. We do not support Whitman. We do not trust them with California. A state allot of us called Home, or Home away from Home. We want a better California and a better Nation. Now you can take that Personally
    We in AZ took allot of heat here on McCain, I have known JD and John for decades and that choice sucked. I rallied against McCain and lost.
    We will in time I pray have a Legitimate choice. Until then every Candidate for public office best be ready to get grilled, PAINFULLY GRILLED.
    Calimom and the others bashing our solidarity on this will understand someday the enemy to Our Republic we Fight. And what we learn and do each and every day is only for common good. Not a vendeta or spite, or
    Hate. In my opinion.

Re: ALIPAC Calls for Arrest of Candidate Meg Whitman, Nicky

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    In response to the explosive revelations that California gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman employed illegal alien Nicky Diaz for nine years, ALIPAC is asking Immigration and Customs Enforcement to arrest and charge both Whitman and Diaz for numerous immigration and employment law violations.
    =============================================

In a NORMAL WORLD, that is EXACTLY what would happen.

By some MIRACLE the law WERE enforced, Eric Holder would find a way to get her and Diaz off the hook, probably with substantial fines against anyone bringing the charges.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: This is nuts

Quote Originally Posted by NH
    I agree wtih rebart: you people are crazy....

There is no way an ordinary person can know if someone is illegal unless something like this happens.

When Whitman found out, she fired her, even though she had become one of Meg's family.

So go help leftist Gloria Allred lose the seat for someone who wants to abide by the law.

We lost two important house seats and an important Senate seat in NH thanks to nuts like you. And a possibly US Senator... and Congressman, thanks to the 3% like this.
    You're nuts! If you have eyes, ears and half a brain you can tell. The USA did not LEGALLY let 10 million or more Mexicans into this country over the last 6 years. I wont even count what you said as an excuse.

The moral to this story is: Do not cater to or aid and abet illegal immigrants and you wont have these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    WHY do they need green cards if it's against the law and discrimination to ask to show it??? This is beyond nuts and Perez is enabling illegal aliens to get jobs and stay in the country. Does asking for a card hurt their feelings or something. I can't wrap my head around this insanity.
    SAME HERE GOFER WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS COUNTRY COMING TO OBAMA IS A REAL EDUCATED FOOL BTW, I'M SEEING SOME NAMES HERE THAT I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. WITH THAT SAID. CAN'T WE ALL GET ALO
    My name may be one you don't remember seeing but I have been a member for several years, I just don't post often.
    WELL GLAD TO KNOW YOU AND WELCOME TO ALIPAC WE ARE ALL FIGHTING FOR THE SAME CAUSE AND THE MORE PEOPLE WE HAVE HERE THE BETTER
    Thank you for the welcome. I am just a little old lady with a keyboard and an opinion but as I said earlier, I have been fighting the issue of illegal immigration for more than 7 years.
    I will give you a bit of background. I got involved when a man who worked with me molested a 9 year old boy and I found out the man was here illegally. Not long after that, 9 year old Jordin Paulder had an ax buried in his head for attempting to tell an illegal alien that the wheel on his car was wobbling. That happened about 20 minutes from where I used to live.
    There are more illegal aliens in Georgia then there are in Arizona. Google Jordin Paulder and Dustin Inman if you want to know about some of the crimes committed in Georgia by illegal aliens.
    At any rate, I will continue to fight against illegal immigration until the battle is won or lost and if it is lost I cannot say I did not do my part. If we do not make our voices heard, we cannot say no one was listening.

Banned

Re: ALIPAC Calls for Arrest of Candidate Meg Whitman, Nicky

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    In response to the explosive revelations that California gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman employed illegal alien Nicky Diaz for nine years, ALIPAC is asking Immigration and Customs Enforcement to arrest and charge both Whitman and Diaz for numerous immigration and employment law violations.
    =============================================

In a NORMAL WORLD, that is EXACTLY what would happen.

By some MIRACLE the law WERE enforced, Eric Holder would find a way to get her and Diaz off the hook, probably with substantial fines against anyone bringing the charges.
    The only normal world I could find.
    http://thetotallynormalworld.ning.com/
    Not sure if I want to sgn up.
    Holder would like to get too all of us. I'm sure of that.

By the way, this is another group of illegal aliens who are lobbying for "immigration reform":

http://www.irishlobbyusa.org/about.php

Banned
    Welcome back Twinky, We have to win this.
    For all the victims of needless illegal alien crime.
    Not one more victim. That is our mission.

ALIPAC Wrong on Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by rebart
    This is over the top. Diaz gave her forged papers. Whitman got Diaz from an employment agency with all the "correct" papers. Whitman has a copy of those papers. Whitman was the victim, not the perpetrator.

Jerry Brown is a career politician who has fed at the public trough all his life. He even got an allowance from his parents until he was in his 50s. He has gone around from Sacramento to Oakland and anywhere he can to get a political job. In the sixties we called him "Governor Moonbeam" or "Jerry the Fairy", or other good nicknames.

Your ill-thought campaign to prosecute an innocent Whitman could give Jerry the governorship, and CA can't take that. STOP before you do something stupid because you let political mudslinging influence you.
    I totally agree with rebart and his comments. ALIPAC is jumping the gun and helping career politician Jerry Brown. This time Ms. Allred has bitten off more than she can chew. Once again she steps in to claim the limelight. The law suit is going no where and will be quietly withdrawn if it's ever filed, once Ms. Allred has milked it for all it's worth. I hope both she and the maid have their butts handed to them. The maid now needs to be deported. Unfortunately, our illustrious Department of Homeland Security and Secretary Napolitano don't have the cojones to enforce American law.

Banned
    airdale, you are Common Sense. I'm proud to know you.
    We Do Not Support Brown. We do not support Whitman. We do not trust them with California. A state allot of us called Home, or Home away from Home. We want a better California and a better Nation. Now you can take that Personally Wink
    We in AZ took allot of heat here on McCain, I have known JD and John for decades and that choice sucked. I rallied against McCain and lost.
    We will in time I pray have a Legitimate choice. Until then every Candidate for public office best be ready to get grilled, PAINFULLY GRILLED.
    Calimom and the others bashing our solidarity on this will understand someday the enemy to Our Republic we Fight. And what we learn and do each and every day is only for common good. Not a vendeta or spite, or
    Hate. In my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Welcome back Twinky, We have to win this.
    For all the victims of needless illegal alien crime.
    Not one more victim. That is our mission.
    Thank you Airdale. I'm in this battle for the duration and my mission today was not to discredit all the hard work ALIPAC has done but to question whether it was wise to jump into the Whitman fray before all the facts are known. I see that Rupert Murdoch, CEO of Fox news has now come out in favor of Immigration reform. I would bet he is one of the gated community elites that only deals with those who work for him.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast