Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If she can buy her way out of this mess, What do you think stance will be on illegal immigration?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CaliMom
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Who knows what kind of major political leaks back to the Dems and the pro Amnesty crowd happened due to this operative lodged in the middle of the Whitman home. If this is how the woman fails to protect her own family and belongings, it speaks ill of her ability to maintain the security of a state!

All business leaders and political leaders that are going to use foreign labor need to use the free programs to make sure their workers are legal.

W
    I didn't address this little tidbit because it is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. So now the illegal alien woman was an operative lodged in the Whitman home? Bwahahaha! Pure, unadulterated INSANITY!

Sorry, but that statement is just crazy cakes, William.
    You obviously have no understanding or appreciation for the kind of security concerns people in the public eye, media, politics, and business must consider when it comes to their private dealings.

And to think that Whitman put her children into this woman's hands when she came into America from a high TB zone without testing. Middle class and poor parents do more background checking on Nanny's than Whitman did in this case.

I am not insane and your insults betray the weakness of your positions and your lack of maturity in this discussion.

I will remind you at this time that you are violating ALIPAC's rules and further violations with the personal attacks and name calling will result in your removal from this discussion.

We have standards here and you will abide by our community's standards or you will be removed.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh no, did Colin Powell also hire an illegal alien political operative? :P
    WASHINGTON -- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says illegal immigrants do essential work in the U.S. and he has firsthand knowledge of that -- because they fix his house.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09 ... fix-house/

A billionaire and past CEO of a major corporation not using a private investigation agency to see who is in her home seems ridiculous to me. Nine years? Really?

This woman is either a fool or a liar. But I digress. perhaps she will make a good governor for California.

Does California deserve better?

Who knows what kind of major political leaks back to the Dems and the pro Amnesty crowd happened due to this operative lodged in the middle of the Whitman home. If this is how the woman fails to protect her own family and belongings, it speaks ill of her ability to maintain the security of a state!

All business leaders and political leaders that are going to use foreign labor need to use the free programs to make sure their workers are legal.

W
    I didn't address this little tidbit because it is about the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. So now the illegal alien woman was an operative lodged in the Whitman home? Bwahahaha! Pure, unadulterated INSANITY!

Sorry, but that statement is just crazy cakes, William.
    You obviously have no understanding or appreciation for the kind of security concerns people in the public eye, media, politics, and business must consider when it comes to their private dealings.

And to think that Whitman put her children into this woman's hands when she came into America from a high TB zone without testing. Middle class and poor parents do more background checking on Nanny's than Whitman did in this case.

I am not insane and your insults betray the weakness of your positions and your lack of maturity in this discussion.

I will remind you at this time that you are violating ALIPAC's rules and further violations with the personal attacks and name calling will result in your removal from this discussion.

We have standards here and you will abide by our community's standards or you will be removed.

W
    William, if you cannot have a discussion where people disagree with you, that's fine. You can remove me. I have typically agreed with your positions, but I do not agree with you here. You are making assumptions here you do not have facts to support. That is my opinion. If my saying that upsets you or makes you feel I am calling names, then you should do what you need to do. I understand not everyone can have a discussion with disagreements.

Re: Get the facts and get them right

Quote Originally Posted by DWEB
    I am appalled by the stance ALIPAC has taken. I do not care if Jerry Brown or Meg Whitman are accused of having an illegal alien working for them, this article was stupidly written. ALIPAC is convicting w/o the facts. That is something Liberal Progressive ideologues do--not us.
    I am unsubscribing to the blog
    as I do not want to be part of a group that would react to an obvious political stunt, put on by a left wing hack, five weeks before an election. ALIPAC did a dis-service to themselves and the rest of us who believe we need to stop reacting to BS put out by hacks on both sides. Instead, let's get the fact, and get them right, before blowing our integrity, character and forever more believability.
    All in a days work
    ------------------------

And William, I notice you had no problem when someone here called Meg's supporters "Nut Megs". So I guess name calling is okay so long as it doesn't offend you?

I AGREE WITH WILLIAM ON THIS ONE SEEING THAT THE LADY AT HAND HAD A WAY TO DETERMINE IF THIS WOMAN WAS IN THE COUNTRY LEGALLY. I MEAN WHEN I WORKED AT BURGER KING I HAD TO SHOW PROFF THAT I HAD A LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY. I'LL BE WILLING TO BET THAT IF I HAD APPLIED FOR THE JOB, SHE WOULD HAVE NO DOUBT RAN A BACKGROUND CHECK ON ME AND EVERYTHING ELSE. BUT FOR SOME REASON THESE BORDER JUMPPERS ARE JUST GIVEN A FREE PASS TO TRUST AND EVERYTHING ELSE. AND ANOTHER THING, I WOULD NEVER LET ANYONE ELSE HANDLE MY MAIL

Why not do something constructive rather then arguing among ourselves? Shortly after the Federal Government filed suit against the State of Arizona, I sent e-mails to the governors of Arizona, Tennessee and Georgia along with several anti illegal immigration groups, suggesting that someone file a class action suit on behalf of the American citizens, against the Federal Government for failure to enforce our immigration laws.
    I do not know that my letters and e-mails have anything to do with it but a firm in Tennessee has now done just that and any American citizen can join this class action suit for as little as a $1 donation.
    I am in no way affiliated with this firm although I have joined the suit. If any of you are interested in joining here is the link:

http://eon.businesswire.com/news/eon/20 ... dent-obama

And William, I notice you had no problem when someone here called Meg's supporters "Nut Megs". So I guess name calling is okay so long as it doesn't offend you?
    Calimom, please review our rules. It is against the rules to make personal attacks against other individuals using our boards, it is not against the rules to criticize politicians and their supporters in general.

We've been managing these discussion on these highly contentious issues for over six years and we know what is appropriate.

No, I have no problem with you disagreeing with me as long as you remain as respectful of me as I am of you.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast