Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can not support Dobbs.

It is a shame to see yet another person slide into pandering. Mr. Dobbs has switched from saying Illegal Aliens and is now saying Illegal Immigrants, just like the invaders themselves like to be referred to.
    Since the mere thought of running for office has caused Mr. Dobbs to swing to the left, I cannot and will not support him.

Apparently Lou Dobbs now believes that humane immigration laws include amnesty. This viewpoint is totally unacceptable and he should be tanked by ALIPAC!

lkn

Lou Dobbs

It is a sad day. There seems to be not one person in leadership who follow the law. Mr. Dobbs supports watering down the law. Another endless round of 'reform' is on the horizon with no end in sight and thus no real action. His form of 'rational' circumvents the law and demeans those of us who obey it. It is a lose - lose situation for law abiding citizens and a win - win for illegals, dangerous foes, and the politically correct.

Certainly there is no comfortable solution. However,when we allow the law to be ignored for decades it follows that generations of lawbreakers will necessarily be effected. Unfortunate as that is, how does one rationalize the consequences during those decades to the law-abiding citizen, and the subsequent outcome in the future to these same innocent countrymen, if we provide this 'path' of entitlement to criminals?

Reform will be another committee and review board to decide who is fit and who is acceptable. The law abiding citizen will receive no invitation to comment or participate and no compensation for the burden he has born and will continue to carry. This is the ultimate in criminal malpractice. It is the removal of foundational principles in the greatest nation on earth. The continuation and proliferation of such convoluted attitudes and ideas is the definition of anarchy and insanity and the demise of this country.

Since no one will stand for the truth, freedom,, and justice we must do so ourselves. I wish no ill on anyone but I do not wish to promote the tearing down of the integrity of the Constitution and system of justice established by it. Remove any and all illegals and allow them to apply correctly and finally stand tall, if and when they are 'legally' accepted into this country. My conscience in supporting the integrity of a legal system, edifying the stature of an individual, and insuring the welfare of future generations of U.S. citizens is without scruples and ethically clear.

Quote Originally Posted by April
    In my opinion Lou Dobbs has sold out to a person or group for a chance at political power. He supports Amnesty and he is hoping that his followers including Alipac will follow him right into our own demise. I am glad that you stood and stated that Alipac's stance is NO AMNESTY AND NO COMPROMISE!
    This is what I think also. Have you ever heard of the term Judas goat? I don't want anything to do with what Lou Dobbs is doing. This really does look like a ploy to split us up and end all opposition to amnesty.

TexasDon and Ikn, welcome to Alipac.

As it relates to the survey and to the website in support of Lou Dobbs:

There is a great deal of emotion and anger. Though many comments here reflect the desire to see the support of Lou Dobbs end, we do see other polls and surveys last for longer periods of time to give a better, and truer glimpse of how people see things. Many of us are anxious, but allowing a bit more time will not hurt our stance against illegal immigration, and it will allow others just learning of the legalization "under certain conditions" beliefs of Mr. Dobbs to leave their opinions too.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't with a clear conscious support Lou Dobbs with the position he's taken concerning legalization for any illegal immigrants in this country. My take on both the Telemundo and ALIPAC interviews is that he's assumed a 'middle of the road stance' concerning critical immigration issues. This is not acceptable, not now, not ever! This very day El Paso, Texas medical clinics are dispensing H1N1 vaccines not only to illegal immigrants but to citizens from Juarez, Mexico who have the audacity to come to El Paso for the immunizations at US taxpayer cost. Yet El Paso has a severe short of the immunizations for legal residents. The Health Department in El Paso stated that anybody can receive the vaccination, all they have to do is fill out the paperwork and stand in line. Illegal immigrants and well as Mexican citizens not only live here illegally but are able to obtain manifestos at stores to avoid paying sales taxes to the state; they don't carry any type of vehicular insurance, fail to register their vehicles with the state of Texas, disregard any and all citations issued to them by the authorities, have their children in our public schools without paying school taxes, have Medicare and government housing by providing phony documentation and the list goes on! Enough is enough! We've must do whatever it takes to prevent this false sense of entitlement that Mexicans seem to have towards the US. The culprits are our elected politicians who are sitting fat and happy while all this is going on right under their collective noses!

I am still stunned. I cannot accept Lou as a possible candidate for any office because of his stance on illegal immigration. I am sick and tired of listening to people tell us that the only way to solve the illegal immigration problem is by securing the border and with a "comprehensive immigration" bill that would let millions of "GOOD" illegal aliens earn a pathway to citizenship.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Bobbs

Lou Dobbs has run up his white flag to La Raza, MALDEF, LULAC, etc. and gave a viscous twist to the knife in the backs of Americans put there by other politicians in the past. Dump his a$$! I have!

Lou Dobbs was a television entertainer.

Lou Dobbs was an entertainer. He used the audience. He is not going to be president. He is out of his league. Dobbs reply to Interview with Telemundo and this interview convince me he will do great damage to country with his pro-illegal stance. Another politican who people want out is AZ Senator John McCain...He cosponsored bills a Senator from AZ should not be doing and he tried being pro-illegal. What good did it do to cosponsor an illegal bill with Kennedy, who is died and McCain is a ruined politican because of his pro-illegal and speaking up for wrong issues and not loudly enough on the right issues. Kennedy was Big loud mouth with wide face and head. I will not support anyone who speaks favorably of illegals. This country will not be recognizable if illegals allowed to stay or receive Amnesty. Come out behind your gated community and get a view of what 3rd world illegals are doing.

Drop your support of Dobbs

I must say that I have been a huge fan of Lou Dobbs, long before he ever uttered a word about illegal immigration. In light of his Telemundo spectacle I don't see how you have any choice but to terminate your relationship with him.

Your site is built for people who want to end this nightmare of illegal immigration. Anything short of demagnetizing America and insisting that anyone who is here illegally go back and get in line is a betrayal to your cause and our support.

I did not hear your exchange with Dobbs because you have to subscribe to his web site to hear it but I gather he said that he had been for some sort of amnesty or "pathway to citizenship" from the very beginning. Had that truly been the case I'm certain organizations like yours and FAIR would never have embraced him. If that were the case, he would be no different from Bush or McCain.

I fear Lou has sold his soul for the outside chance of a senate seat in New Jersey. I think his admission that he became conservative after 9/11 is very telling. Anyone who hasn't solidified his or her views by age 50 is prone to falling back into their old ways. A drug addict is clean and sober until you wave the coke under his nose. Lou's opium appears to be political office.

Phil Valentine
    The Phil Valentine Show
    Westwood One
    http://PhilValentine.com

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast