Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone looking at this blog will see that Vmonkey will not answer my question. Why? It's a simple question, yet Vmonkey continues to deflect the question. I'll answer your question after you answer mine; I asked you first. But, let me share with you something. In 1991, I was stationed in Bamako Mali (West Africa). I was in charge of the the Marines at the Embassy there. Why do you think we have an Embassy there? Why do you think the U.S. government spends tax-payer dollars in a small third-world country like Mali?
    I knew the money would show up eventually. And there you are in-charge of Marines on the taxpayer dollar in a third world country. Interesting!

Americans are so guilty of only giving too much love to others in my opinion.

No more AMNESTY!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Builditnow

Builditnow, Not impressed by your babble. Your point is inane or pointless.

Re: Vmonkey

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses2795
    Anyone looking at this blog will see that Vmonkey will not answer my question. Why? It's a simple question, yet Vmonkey continues to deflect the question. I'll answer your question after you answer mine; I asked you first. But, let me share with you something. In 1991, I was stationed in Bamako Mali (West Africa). I was in charge of the the Marines at the Embassy there. Why do you think we have an Embassy there? Why do you think the U.S. government spends tax-payer dollars in a small third-world country like Mali?
    Ulysses - Because he doesn't have to. Because he doesn't have to prove anything to you or defend himself. You say you're against illegal immigration, yet all you have done since you started here was to want desperately to prove that anyone else here is a "waco", a hater, or a racist. I think that is your whole point in being here. Seriously, is this working to help you feel better? See my previous comment to you if you need clarification.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't need clarification, builditnow, you didn't say anything, but you did prove my point: Wacoism. How honorable to defend a person who is scared to answer a simple question. Why don't you tuck Vmonkey in and read Vmonkey a nice bed-time story. And why don't you preach your bull to the sheep who don't know any better?

Ulysses2795: Are you an American or Marine?

Neither, I'm a person.

No you said PHD. Remember! Other ALIPACERS will enjoy your dreamland more than me.

Poor Africa is calling me via Mexico.

How old are you, 5?

Vmonkey, Do you have permission from your parents to be online?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast