Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Builditnow

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses2795
    Builditnow, Not impressed by your babble. Your point is inane or pointless.
    Its very pertinent. Its at the crux of much of the problem about why we can't "bring this nation together", as you claim you would like to do. Believe me, it applies to a lot of people, not just you. You've been indoctrinated for many years now, its not your fault.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

For the record, I only mentioned PHD in the context that I am conducting an immigration study. Only a waco would see other things from the statement. If you don't believe it, go back and look at what I said. And while you're at it, answer my question, or I'm done with you. I don't like talking to people who are SCARED to tell the truth.

Don't worry, builditnow, a lot of people have not recovered from the golden 60s and 70s. Good stuff back then, huh? Some of my buddies are still experiencing flashbacks too.

Your research and PhD study is an attack on Americans. Period.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For the record, I only mentioned PHD in the context that I am conducting an immigration study. Only a waco would see other things from the statement. If you don't believe it, go back and look at what I said. And while you're at it, answer my question, or I'm done with you. I don't like talking to people who are SCARED to tell the truth.
    You hadn't asked me a question. You asked vmonkey. I think you're getting confused. He obviously doesn't want to answer you. Guess you feel entitled to an answer just because you ask a question.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

An attack on America? You don't even know what my study is about or what the results will be. So, how can you say my research is an attack on America? That's what I mean by wacoism. My study has been condemned even though this person doesn't even know what it's about. So, Monkey, if my study supports your point of view regarding immigration, you would consider it an attack on America? This is exactly what I meant about people having their own personal agendas while trying to pass it off under some honorable cause.

Builditnow, I apologize. I thought you and Vmonkey were one in the same, since you seem intent on answering for him.

Well, I would like to stay around and engage in wacochat, but I'm on my way to the golf course, then I have to get back to my research.

Don't worry, builditnow, a lot of people have not recovered from the golden 60s and 70s. Good stuff back then, huh? Some of my buddies are still experiencing flashbacks too.
    You've obviously given up trying to make a point. Now you're just resorting to personal attacks. Next time, don't come on this site with your assumptions and stereotypes about the people with whom you claim to agree about illegal immigration.

Builditnow, I apologize. I thought you and Vmonkey were one in the same, since you seem intent on answering for him.
    He was answering you, repeatedly. And quite skillfully. It just wasn't the answer you wanted.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast