Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vmonkey

Vmonkey, do you hate third-world countries?

Do you love them? Do you afford them on Americans Tax Dollars?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vmonkey

You didn't answer my question. Try again; this time without deflection.

You answer mine. No to Amnesty. How is that for deflection!

1) The world reached it's first Billion of people around 1850. This first billion is from the beginning of time. Happened!

2) The world cannot feed 10 billion. But is our United States government telling us this. Happening!

3) Communication would let the third world know how wonderful we have it above the equator about the time the world is reaching nearly 10 billion people. Flooding illegals to United States. Happening!

4) Water shortage would begin world wide, China has very little dirty water. Happened and Happening!

5) Remember food shortage and the 10 Billion of people, well do you realize that the bread supply is in danger of disappearing. Why? Bread seeds get a fungi and the producers will be running out of hybrids! Is this happening?

We are in danger and under attack here in America by third world countries due to the basics of life: food and water!!

Send all illegal to their homeland first with their anchor babies. Better yet let's make a deal with Mexico to hold all illegal in their country for the United States. We cannot let the whole world move to United States.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vmonkey

You still didn't answer my question. Since you insist on playing childish games, let's do it. I asked you first. Answer my question. Do you hate third-world countries! Yes or no.

Hate is a very strong word that you seem to reflect onto others at your will.

No to AMNESTY

The truthful question you have to answer is how can "The United States" afford the debts of the entire WORLD?

Vmonkey

Then your answer is no?

Do you love them? Do you afford them on Americans Tax Dollars?

Vmonkey

Anyone looking at this blog will see that Vmonkey will not answer my question. Why? It's a simple question, yet Vmonkey continues to deflect the question. I'll answer your question after you answer mine; I asked you first. But, let me share with you something. In 1991, I was stationed in Bamako Mali (West Africa). I was in charge of the the Marines at the Embassy there. Why do you think we have an Embassy there? Why do you think the U.S. government spends tax-payer dollars in a small third-world country like Mali?

Re: Ulysses

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses2795
    I'll say it again. Wacoism, will never solve anything, and I don't have to talk to anyone about their agenda. I have done my own research and am currently conducting a PhD study on immigration. Don't preach scare tactics to me; state the facts. I am against illegal immigration, but many of you want to wrap all kinds of waco theories into illegal immigration. Wacoism will never win because there are too many intelligent people in America to fall for blanket conspiracy theories, Democrats and Republicans; Whites, Blacks, and Hispanics. You're against illegal immigration, so am I, but I draw the line when people start preaching hate and zero-tolerance.
    Ulysses - Not impressed with the PhD point, but if it helps you to feel superior, so you won't feel inferior, keep telling everyone you can at every opportunity.

You apparently have internalized the illegal alien advocates' accusations that anyone against the illegal invasion is a racist. You're against illegal immigration for a very good reason. But you are so afraid this might mean you are a racist yourself, you have to overcompensate by accusing anyone else against it of being a "waco" who is "preaching hate and intolerance".

The difference between the far majority of us on this site and you is that we know we aren't racists, so we don't have to accuse everyone else of it to feel morally self-righteous.

There are 50,000 Irish illegal immigrants in the US right now. They all need to get out now. No amnesty for them either. Anyone who has posted here on a thread regarding this group has said the same thing. So apparently we "hate" the Irish too. Apparently its not a racist thing, we just "hate" everyone equally.

Hopefully, you'll work through your fear that you are a racist. Then you can really focus on researching the issue in a more objective way.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast