Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JMT

New York Driver Licenses to Illegal Aliens in New York

I emailed the following to NY Gov. -- Fraud in identification documents is no longer just a problem of theft. At many entry points to vulnerable facilities, including gates for boarding aircraft, sources of identification are the last opportunity to ensure that people are who they say they are, and to check whether they are terrorists. All aliens in this country should have a passport from their country of origin. Their documentation for identity should have nothing to do with a driver's license from New York!

The fact that you are shoving down everybody's throat the granting to illegal aliens in NY a right to obtain driver’s licenses, which will then serve as identification cards is a monumental gap in the national security policy of the United States and is insane. And, that you think because US citizens who do not want illegals running amuck in the US with NY driver licenses, that they are racists shows just how ignorant you are. You are a racist, for it appears that you think all illegals are non-whites and easily identifiable. There are illegal aliens (some terrorists) in this country from all over the world, and of all colors and sizes, just sitting silently on the sidelines waiting for an idiot like you. Thanks for nothing.

Spitzer and Lou Dobbs

Eliot Spitzer:

Lou Dobbs is not a racist, because if he was a racist, many Americans would be racist too. You, the politicians, are looking for there to be a civil war in our country, and you will achieve it. Because we are TIRED of the illegal aliens, and the situation that they have caused in our country. Close to 100% of New Yorkers are not in favor of that stupid idea to give licenses to the illegals. There is no politician without shame and nobody to trust when we go to vote. GOD HELP US! if the old mare Hillary Clinton or Barack "Hussein" Obama, alias Bin Laden, becomes President of the United States!. VIVA LOU DOBBS!!. Damned be the people who want to give licenses to illegal aliens, and you are on top of the list

Gov. Spitzer

Used the Alipac site to send following to Gov. Spitzer.

It has been said it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. You words about Lou Dobbs removed all doubt.

Re: Gov. Spitzer

Quote Originally Posted by Clubman
    Used the Alipac site to send following to Gov. Spitzer.

It has been said it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. You words about Lou Dobbs removed all doubt.
    I like that one!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Governor Spitzer

Dear Governor Spitzer:

We as Americans may be "Venomous Racists" but you are a traitor to your oath and to the American workers who need jobs to support their families.

There are many people in southern Florida that have to work two or three jobs to make a living as a result of the way you so called do-gooders govern our nation.

Keep giving away our jobs and we'll see just how that affects your children and grandchildren.

Maybe it would be a good idea if you would join Senator Martinez and move to Mexico to be with all of your friends. That way, I'm sure you would figure out how to give them jobs in their own country.

Sincerely,

M.F.
    The "Lord" is with me always!

Spitzer attacks Dobbs ALIPAC Tells off Spitzer

There was a discussion on Alan Combs radio talk show tonight, I only heard the last 10 min. because it woke me up out of a sound sleep. I think the gist of the conversation was (is Dodd a racist or a bigot?) Racism as defined by the Illustrated Encyclopedic Dictionary is: 1. The belief that certain races especially one’s own, are inherently superior to others. 2. Discriminatory behavior or practices based on this belief.

Bigot: A person of strong conviction or prejudice especially in matters of Religion, Race, or politics, who is intolerant of those who feel differently.

What in the word ILLEGAL do these people not understand? We debate Racism and Bigotry to avoid the real question (are we going to be a nation of Laws? or are we a nation of men/women full of racist and bigots?)

people, people, people look up the words Racist and/or Bigot. It is plain to me that the pro Illegal Immigrant activist are the Racist and Bigots, who fortunately, are in the minority 28% in this country.

I will defend Lou Dodd, to the death if need be, for his right to his belief. If you have to base your argument on name calling then you have lost the argument...I know, I know I called Spitzer a snake earlier today, I guess I better quit that!!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell." (the Lord Jesus Christ, Matthew 5:22)

"angry with"

"worthless"

"fool"

Well, those three categories pretty much cover anything I might want to say to Gov. Spitzer, so I probably shouldn't write him anything at all.

But I do hope someone can revive the laws against treason, at least long enough to put this threat to America behind bars until he can do no more damage.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

Quote Originally Posted by ToeNee
    If I have to hear one more person suggest for me to give diplomacy a chance I might be unable to keep myself from punching them in the face.

Now, ToeNee, remember everything you learned...

Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

Most of what I really need to know about how to live and what to do, and how to be, I learned in kindergarten. Wisdom was not at the top of the graduate school mountain, but there in the sandbox at nursery school.

These are the things I learned:

Share everything.

Play fair.

Don't hit people.

Put things back where you found them.

Clean up your own mess.

Don't take things that aren't yours.

Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.

Wash your hands before you eat.

Flush.

Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.

Live a balanced life.

Learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.

Take a nap every afternoon.

When you go out into the world, watch for traffic, hold hands and stick together.

Be aware of wonder.

Remember the little seed in the plastic cup? The roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that. Goldfish and hamsters and white mice and even the little seed in the plastic cup -- they all die. So do we.

And then remember the book about Dick and Jane and the first word you learned, the biggest word of all: look.

Everything you need to know is in there somewhere. The Golden Rule and love and basic sanitation. Ecology and politics and sane living.

Think what a better world it would be if we all -- the whole world -- had cookies and milk about 3 o'clock every afternoon and then lay down with our blankets for a nap. Or if we had a basic policy in our nation and other nations to always put things back where we found them and cleaned up our own messes. And it is still true, no matter how old you are, when you go out into the world, it is best to hold hands and stick together.

~ Robert Fulghum ~

"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged."

~ President Abraham Lincoln

Might Pres. Lincoln have intended to include governors along with congressmen?

Spitzer letter

Mr Spitzer, I am responding to your accusation that I AM A RASCIST.
    I'm a registered Republican, father of 4 and pay taxes.Just because I CARE about my childrens future does NOT make me a Rascist.I suppose I could call you a BOTTOM FEEDER because your an attorney...Are YOU?
    Sir, you have made your bed, the people of America have seen where your alliegence is...And it is NOT with the AMERICAN people.
    Please try to enjoy your political fame, because it WILL be short.The people of America will see you working for LaRaza as an Immigration BOTTOM FEEDER soon. Take care.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>