Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Honorable Governor Spitzer,

I resent being called a 'venomous racist' JUST because I want my immigration laws enforced. I am not a racist. I have worked for 20 years in the construction industry with people from all walks of life and from many different ethnic groups and I consider myself a very tolerant person.

What I can't tolerate is elected officials like you and others not making the distinction between legal immigrants and ILLEGAL immigrants. Illegal immigrants do not belong here and should be deported through attrition by means of workplace enforcement immediately. They should not have any rights, especially a driver license and access to medicare after crossing our borders without permission. Most of them care not to assimilate and could care less about America. Their allegiance lies with Mexico. The rule of law must stand. Remember, this is not true with all immigrants. The legal ones have proven themselves by coming here LEGALLY!

Further, to promote such a program is against your oath as Governor of New York to protect the citizens of that state from any form of threat. Issuing driver licenses to people we don't even know anything about is just plain stupid.

I resent your labeling Lou Dobbs as a racist. In my book, as well as millions of other Americans, he is a hero for exposing the corrupt establishment who circumvent and ignore our laws to pander to the corporate elites of this country. The cat is out of the bag, Governor Spitzer..everyone knows why big corp wants to legalize these millions of criminals..not only is it because the Mexican workers work for less, it's also to flood the American culture with Mexico's in preparation for the North American Union, which has been given the alias name of the 'Security and Prosperity Partnership' (SSP). What a joke! This NAU is unconstitutional and a conspiracy, it amounts to nothing more than TREASON and illegal immigration is leading the way. Those who support such a union should be recalled, impeached and incarcerated.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You attack Lou Dobbs for being critical of your driver license plan, well most of your state voters reject your plan also. You think anyone who opposes your plan is a venomous racist, what a joke, that argument is so old and tired, if that is true then the majority of americans must be venomous racists then. Why don't you start working to represent the will of your voters instead of trying to push your agenda on those that don't want it.

We need to get this tread linked to as many immigration forums as possible.

We need to get this thread linked to as many immigration forums as possible.

Governor Spitzer,

I am glad that I am a former resident of the state of NY. Although I have often gone back to visit, I won’t do so again, as long as you so blatantly encourage illegal immigration by giving drivers licenses to them. Such behavior flies in the face of law-abiding citizens! Then, you went on TV and called those who differ with you “venomous racists.â€

Dear Govenor Spitzer

As a resident of Tennessee that lives within 1/2 mile of interstate 81,I see many vehicles with New York license plates on our local streets. I feel that your idea to give licenses to illegal immigrants is not only crazy but endangers me and my family. Shoula an accident occour involving one of these criminals be sure to note that both you and the state of New York will be named in any resulting law suit along with other responsible parties should they be determined to be illegal immigrants. To give an illegal immigrant driving privledges is like giving a convicted felon a permit to carry a firearm !!!
    These illegal immigrants are CRIMINALS that have broken our immigration laws. I am no more racist than you are. Your program does not care where they come from or who these illegals are any more than I do,Or are you the racist implying that only certain racial groups break our immigration laws?
    Let me clue you in. We are the greatest country in the world, as a result of this fact some people from every other country in the world eventually end up here. All I ask is that they follow our laws that apply to them just as i must.

Re: Spitzer attacks Dobbs ALIPAC Tells off Spitzer

Quote Originally Posted by janadu
    Eliot Spitzer
    We the people might just raise a hewen cry to take you to court for treason, so back under your rock you snake. No this is not a threat it is an idea, and your kind does not like ideas.

"We have room for but one flag, the American Flag...We have room for but one language here and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people"
    Theodore Roosevelt, 1907

Eliot Spitzer

EVERY HAPPY JACK ONE OF US (needs to from this time to November 200 put EVERY candidate on the hot seat... Refuse to take "NO COMMENT" as an answer to "WHAT IS YOUR STANCE ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?" Those who refuse to do their job needs to now or ever hold public office . EVERY HAPPY JACK ONE OF US CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE FROM THIS TIME FORWARD...

EVERY HAPPY JACK ONE OF US (needs to from this time to November 200 put EVERY candidate on the hot seat... Refuse to take "NO COMMENT" as an answer to "WHAT IS YOUR STANCE ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?" Those who refuse to do their job needs to now or ever hold public office . EVERY HAPPY JACK ONE OF US CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE FROM THIS TIME FORWARD...

Hear! Hear! HOLD THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hear! Hear! HOLD THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)