Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Spitzer attacks Dobbs! ALIPAC Tells off Spitzer!

Mr. Spitzer,
    Let me start by stating that it is with GREAT DISGUST that I write this letter. How dare you attempt to reward illegal aliens/illegal immigrants/undocumented workers/whatever you like with a NY driver's license. I hope this plan of yours is placed in the trash along with the DREAM ACT and all other bills/laws that will grant anything other than deportation to illegal immigrants...
    Please note: I am not a venomous racists as you have stated. I am a proud American citizen, born and raised in the USA. My father, grandfather, brother, uncles, cousins have all fought for my freedom as a United States citizen and you will not take my freedom from me without a fight.
    Christopher J. Lineman

Awesome letter
    will send my own....and welcome
    to all the new folks
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Governor Spitzer:

You slanderously labeled Lou Dobbs a racist. How does one become a racist simply asking for accountability? Those who lack intelligant, reasonable responses stoop to name-calling to deflect attention from the real issue.

You clearly don't listen to the voices of the American people so where do the "voices" you listen to come from--foreign countries?
    CNN New Poll
    7:15 PM PDT October 28, 2007
    Quick Vote
    Should states issue any kind of driver's license to illegal immigrants?
    Yes 15% 8486
    No 85% 47460
    Total Votes: 55946

You--passing a New York's illegal alien driver's license law in secrecy, without consulting the New York Legislature and against the will of the people-- should be investigated for subversive activities aiding foreign governments while the U.S. wages war on terrorism and in Iraq. I feel your campaign contributions bear microscopic scrutiny.

You are attempting to bring the Statue of Liberty to her knees by your failure to distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants. I pray you are impeached and stand trial for treason.

God Bless America!

P.S. Have a nice day.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

another thought on this subject

Dear Governor Spitzer,
    As I was traveling to Scottsdale Arizona this past weekend I thought about your proposal to give undocumented and illegal aliens NY State Drivers licenses. I thought about how all New York State Drivers Licenses could be removed from the TSA approved list of governmental identity cards and that New Yorkers could have to resort to using passports to travel within the United States. I also thought about my wife who waited seven years on a waiting list with her family before she was able to immigrate to this county legally. I though about my son and daughter-in-law who are both with the 82nd Airborne defending our country from those who would want to do us harm and that the Governor of the Great State of New York is undermining the hard work that they are doing. I thought about all this and my confusion and anger became more acute when I realized that there was no really good reason to proceed with this policy and to call all who were opposed racists is less than honest. I am for increasing legal immigration. I believe that immigrants made this country great and that more legal immigration will sustain and support the growth and greatness that this country is known for. I however do believe that there are those that want to do harm to us and our Country. Your policy will make that evil endeavor less difficult and protecting our children and our future that much harder.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: another thought on this subject

Quote Originally Posted by sroycohen
    Dear Governor Spitzer,
    Mr. Cohen, your letter has a nice tone.
    Obvious restraint.
    A class act.
    Welcome to ALIPAC!
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I've only scanned the posts in this thread and didn't see any mention of any responses to the communications sent to Gov. Spitzer.

Has anyone received a response to his or her communication sent to the governor, even a standardized "form" response? If not, is that--i.e., not receiving any response--typical (this is the first time I've participated in something like this)?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 195th_Doc
    I've only scanned the posts in this thread and didn't see any mention of any responses to the communications sent to Gov. Spitzer.

Has anyone received a response to his or her communication sent to the governor, even a standardized "form" response? If not, is that--i.e., not receiving any response--typical (this is the first time I've participated in something like this)?
    Not even an answer when I set my email return request receipt to see if he has even opened them.
    As of today NO REPLY
    NOT OPENED
    Out of all the people in my office that sent emails none have been replied to,
    I think that is 17 or so.
    Its been over a month for some just three weeks for other and new ones just over the weekend
    Some people dont feel they have to answer emails or privet messages when they know the sender is right on the issues and believe im not talking about spam.

Thanks, Greg. That's interesting. You would think the gov would have the PR sense at least to send some kind of even simple automated response. IIRC I've received something like that in the past when I've sent an email to, say, my senator. Perhaps he thinks that responding isn't necessary when it comes to communications from non-constituents. If so, IMHO that's unwise thinking PR-wise (excuse the sorta-pun).

I had heard on Neil Cavuto's Fox News Channel show yesterday a comment from Cavuto that Spitzer may be starting to buckle and back away from his plan to give licenses to illegal aliens. Any more info about that?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 195th_Doc
    I had heard on Neil Cavuto's Fox News Channel show yesterday a comment from Cavuto that Spitzer may be starting to buckle and back away from his plan to give licenses to illegal aliens. Any more info about that?
    Yes We ran a couple
    of storeies here last week
    he has become real wishy washey !!!