Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

According to the article just posted by Roy Beck congress says they are not getting that many calls and they will vote for it if the people do not show they are against it. Go read the article!! Its very hard to believe as the phones are so busy!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Me too, Patriot and I am making sure they all have full voice mail boxes tonight! There is not stopping us NOW we have the momentum and the motivation to GET 'ER DONE!!!!

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

According to the article just posted by Roy Beck congress says they are not getting that many calls and they will vote for it if the people do not show they are against it. Go read the article!! Its very hard to believe as the phones are so busy!!
    YOU gotta be kidding!!!!!! The phones have been extremely busy and the staffers have been saying they are getting tons of calls. WHAT IS UP!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

YOU gotta be kidding!!!!!! The phones have been extremely busy and the staffers have been saying they are getting tons of calls. WHAT IS UP!
    I don't know, W asked to have the article put on the home page!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Update on Barack Obama.

I just finished calling ALL of his offices. Here are the results.

Washington - Had to leave voice mail

Chicago - Spoke with person in office. His "position" is that he supports a path to citizenship, but has deep concerns about a guest worker problem. He will try to "fix" it next week. I let her know what I thought of a path to citizenship or anything that allows illegals to remain in the US.

Springfield - Office person read me the same statement that Obama has issued. I told them what told the last person.

Marion - left voice mail

Moline - left voice mail

On a humorous note, one of the office people said they would let him know I was against the bill. I asked how she know I was against it, since I hadn't told her. She said they'd been getting a LOT of calls today against the bill.

Keep it up.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

April
    [quote]Roy Beck, President of Numbers USA, warns, “Many senators are telling staffers and other senators that they are inclined to vote for the giant Kennedy/Bush amnesty bill (S. 134…because they say they have been surprised at how few phone calls of protest they’ve gotten during the [color=red]last two months of highly-publicized negotiations to create the amnesty.â€

YOU GUYS ROCK

Their phones are MELTING
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="April"][quote]Roy Beck, President of Numbers USA, warns, “Many senators are telling staffers and other senators that they are inclined to vote for the giant Kennedy/Bush amnesty bill (S. 134…because they say they have been surprised at how few phone calls of protest they’ve gotten during the [color=red]last two months of highly-publicized negotiations to create the amnesty.â€

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I called McCain's office to find out how he intended to vote on cloture Monday night and he is ABSTAINING! I was then hung up on when I called this 'a treasonous piece of legislation' so I didn't have the chance to tell the aide what a coward he is. Tried to call back but I'm sure the aide recognized my number and will not answer.

She told me "legally it is not treason" and then hung up. These snakes know what they are doing and trying to get away with!

Anyone willing to call McCain's office and tell them he is a coward for ABSTAINING????

(202) 224-2235 push '2' to speak to a person.

Let us know what happens if you do please!

Sheeez OLIVER you must have really pissed them off, I just tried to call and they won't answer the phone.
    OH well they will have to answer sooner or later, I'll keep trying I'm sure they will answer first thing monday morning, of course not expecting a follow up on your call
    I can't stop LAUGHING!!

FILL THE VOICEMAILS SATURDAY & SUNDAY!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

YOU GUYS ROCK

Their phones are MELTING

We are on fire for the cause!!! This BILL Is going to BE TOAST!