Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Es ist nicht Deutsh Schwedischer junge.

...read some AMERICAN HISTORY ...you will find Coup Stick...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Seems like Craig has too much soccer on his mind. Do you work Craig?

And you seem to love your home Country a lot, why are you here?

We love our Country too, and would like our laws enforced!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by craig

Cool !!!! We allowed you to enter the country, didn't we ?
    did you like swede nand norway. The country is like the northern US states, that's why many scandinavians live in the northern states in the US. do you know that our ancestors, the vikings, landed in America way before columbus did ?

Yes, but I didn't stay there. I normally obbey the rules although I lived all my life in Brasil, and I was born there my parents were from England so I use to follow the rules .

I know the vikings went all over America .

In Scandinavia I went also to North Cape in Norway and the nothern part of Sweden , Norway and Finland. I was thre for almost 1 month travelling around.

badger, you have a great sense of humor. soccer is not a traditional swedish game, so why compare it to swedish kitchen ? Minnie, sweden has 6 climate zones, it can be very warm in summer.

" Sweden is the fifth largest country in Europe. But the population is small, less than nine million people. The varied climate and topography, combined with the wealth of unspoilt countryside, provide excellent conditions for a wide variety of flora and fauna.

Sweden lies partly on the same latitude as Alaska, Siberia, Greenland and northern Canada, but has a milder climate. This is thanks to the Gulf Stream which flows along, hugging the Scandinavian coastline, bearing warmth from tropical waters.

The distance between Malmö in the south and Kiruna in the far north is about a thousand miles. Travel this far in the other direction and you land up in Rome! Sweden is so long that encompasses six climate zones."

Banned
    I've gotta say, the premise of this thread is about the dumbest thing I've ever seen here. Yeah, let's make public policy and gamble our children's future based on throwing the dice on the outcome of a soccer game.

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    Quote Originally Posted by redbadger

I like you people. I expected people to be rude to me, but you've all been cool with me. what is a coup stick or counting coup??? The players I play with are not illegal to the FIFA.
    well i hate to tell you this but FIFA, the governing body of soccer DOES NOT make the laws of the US.
    the american people help make those laws and one of those laws is if you come into this country without proper papers your illegal. if you come on a visa and overstay it and dont go home, your illegal. therefore, your a law breaker.

if you were back home in Sweden. and you woke up and hear that there are 12 million people who are in sweden who should not be there and they crossed into your country in the middle of the night and now they are demanding that you adjust to their culture because they are not going to adjust to yours. and they say they hate your country and it use to belong to their country and they are coming to take it back. your not going to like it
    your not going to like it if it changes the face and the history of your country.
    your not going to like it if you work and these people say they will do your job for a smaller wage than what your making now.
    your not going to like it if they demand the rights to use your country's medical care, or your education. are you???

we're a richer country than the US per capita. ,
    Yeah, just ask the people of Nazi Germany how you got all your money...
    and find out how free you are in Sweden...like moving to another town...You are here because your country stinks Craig...

Here we can move without having to apply to the government like in Sweden...
    but be sure with the help of people like you and your illegal friends...you might try to make our Country crappy... like the one you all are running away from...Its not going to happen easily...
    or maybe your agenda is just a subversive one...

I am thinking it has nothing to do with Fut ball and anyway Sweden stinks at Fut ball...I believe our American Team is better than Sweden...and heck we are New at it relatively speaking...you have done it forever and no one knows you guys play...LOL

Ciao Craig
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

lol, you're funny. We pay more tax, but we also provide health care to ALL CITIZENS !

Well said CITIZENS NOT NON CITIZENS, LAW BREAKERS, INVADERS, ILLEGALS, Your friends.Here they steal from us and we have to provide also health care to them, for FREE.

Actually Folks ...I have nothing against Sweden...and this is a silly thread...and silly Craig...sorry..I am going to the kitchen now...I got some fry bread to cook with some American style meatballs.....but being a woman the last word thing is KILLING ME...I understand how my cat feels with a mouse toy

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast