Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dem4labor
    Craig, you're like a lot of Europeans I know: erudite, clever ... I
    bet you know 3 or 4 languages fluently. But you probably live a very self-
    centered lifestyle. You find children inconvenient. You think Americans are
    parochial & backwards. You think patriotic Americans are at best
    misguided & at worst, fascists. 100 years ago, you forefathers would
    understand what motivates an American to try to fight back for
    their rights, culture & country.

When Sweden is under sharia law, perhaps you will be asked to
    go back & help out. I assume you don't plan to renounce your
    Swedish citizenship. Do you guys still have compulsory military
    service? Will you fight for country if needed or will you spout clever
    sport analogies from afar?
    They all ENVY the Americans, our way of life, our joy of living, the sun, ourexpontainety, especially in Sweden wehere is so rare to feel the warm and the joy of the sun . That's why they criticise us so much , they would like to be like us.

minnie, i know you have to play soccer by the rules. you wanna play us ?? I can also play a game with anyone I like, it's not against the law. neese, your text looks german to me. It's for sure not a scandinavian language. dem4labor, europeans speak more languages because many languages are alike. Swedish, Danish, Norwegian is not much different. finnish is totally different.
    sweden has a strong military, we develop our own weapons. we're a richer country than the US per capita. james, what part of friendship don't you understand ?? pat, I understand that being illegally in USA or SWEDEN IS BAD. But I also like to keep playing soccer. noyoucannot, not all my friends are illegal. We also have US citizens in our team. It's hard to make new friends, but I think neese and I can become friends when we go to England

minnie,have you ever been to sweden ?? people don't criticize americans. We don't care about america or americans, we care more about Scandinavia. We're not in NATO, we don't have the euro currency because we want to be an independent country. I'm against the EU, I'd favor a Scandinavian Union consisting of Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Iceland. thailand is a more popular destination to swedes / Scandinavians than the US. As foreigners we lost most people in Thailand by the tsunami. when i start to like you, i will link you to my yahoo group, and you can see for yourself that sweden is warm in summer, and how beautiful the country is.

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    we're a richer country than the US per capita. ,

Yea, but the taxes you pay to support all those immigrants

For shure your arguments justify also your taxes. Let all the immigrants come to Sweden, the Swedish people love them....
    enjoy

[quote="craig"]minnie,have you ever been to sweden ?? .[/quote

Yes, I have been in all Scandinavia

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    minnie,have you ever been to sweden ?? .[/quote

Yes, I have been in all Scandinavia
    Cool !!!! We allowed you to enter the country, didn't we ?
    did you like swede nand norway. The country is like the northern US states, that's why many scandinavians live in the northern states in the US. do you know that our ancestors, the vikings, landed in America way before columbus did ?

redbadger, the FIFA rules apply to all soccer matches so your rules have no legal ground.
    Like I said you want illegal players...so I get my rules ...all the women with 10 in cast iron skillets....and we get to have offsides and you don't...can't handle that ...or we can use the old res.. rules called counting coup...but we women get to have the coup stick
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    we're a richer country than the US per capita. ,

Yea, but the taxes you pay to support all those immigrants

For shure your arguments justify also your taxes. Let all the immigrants come to Sweden, the Swedish people love them....
    enjoy
    lol, you're funny. We pay more tax, but we also provide health care to ALL CITIZENS !

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    redbadger, the FIFA rules apply to all soccer matches so your rules have no legal ground.
    Like I said you want illegal players...so I get my rules ...all the women with 10 in cast iron skillets....and we get to have offsides and you don't...can't handle that ...or we can use the old res.. rules called counting coup...but we women get to have the coup stick
    I like you people. I expected people to be rude to me, but you've all been cool with me. what is a coup stick or counting coup??? The players I play with are not illegal to the FIFA.

Just for imagination sake...I go to Sweden and tell them how we are going to challenge traditional Sweds on making meatballs....by international cooking rules...how long do ya think we would be in that Swedish kitchen...LOL ...what a silly one you are... Craig
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast