Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by craig
    Sweden has problems with illegals from muslim countries. Malmo is packed with illegals, not a very nice place to live. Illegals from Brazil and Peru never cause problems, and they play soccer on a high level
    :
    I WAS brazillian, now I'm a PROUD AMERICAN, who told you that American citizens or DECENT legal citizens should be playing any kind of game with these INVADERS CRIMINALS
    They can be GODS but they are no more than CRIMINALS, INVADERS, ILLEGALS ALLIENS and the ones who support them against these country laws, ought to be from the same category, even been legal betrayed the confidence he/she received when he/she became a legal resident.

This would make a great reality show. The futball guys face an American football team for one game. Next they suit up and face the football team for their football game.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let me try to explain something to you Craig.

I'm not all that familiar with soccer, but it has rules right? Is a player allowed to break the rules of soccer just because he's really good at doing something else - say like washing cars or something? No, he must abide by the rules or be thrown out of the game (read DEPORTED).

In the USA we have rules called LAWS and we expect people to play by those rules. Entering this country without permission or staying here longer than you have permission to by overstaying a visa is breaking the rules. It doesn't matter how good at soccer you are. You are still breaking the rules and should be thrown out of the game, i.e. DEPORTED.

If one of your teammates on your soccer team is doing something against the rules repeatedly, getting away with it and you know it and do nothing abut it, I don't know what they call it in Sweden, but in the USA we call that CHEATING.

So, to make it really clear for you and put it into terms you might understand: By being in this country illegally, your friends are BREAKING THE RULES, just like in soccer if they were not playing by the rules and by helping them do it, you are CHEATING. Does that make it understandable for you?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Craig, don't worry--you'll make new LEGAL friends. Ones who you won't have to worry will be deported. Your buddies rolled the dice when they decided to overstay their visas. They knew they were taking a chance that they would be discovered and sent back to their homes. Illegal actions have consequences. It would be the same for any of us if we entered a country and stayed without that country's permission.

Pat, killing is not the same as playing soccer. I'd call the cops right away if one of my buddies kills their wife.
    Obviously, Craig. But I was not comparing killing to playing soccer. I was comparing one ILLEGAL ACT - coming into or staying in the USA ILLEGALLY with another ILLEGAL ACT - murder, and that was an exaggeration for effect to make a point.

So, your friendship does have boundaries then? If your buddy kills his wife, you report him. If he overstays his visa and is in this country illegally, you don't report him.

Obviously you feel that being in the USA ILLEGALLY is not that bad a thing. In this, you are incorrect. You need to educate yourself on this matter because you are woefully uninformed on the subject if you think it is no big deal. Do a search of the archives on this site to see the damage illegal immigration has done and continues to do to our nation and our people.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    There's no reason for me to give you my address.
    But don't you understand that this is the same thing that your illegal buddies are doing to our country????
    what part of frienship don't you understand ? nitty, if you like to play tennis, but your best buddy is illegal, then what ???? you'd say exactly the same things as I do.
    Craig what part of breaking the laws of the US do you NOT understand??
    or care not to understand???

I'm not all that familiar with soccer, but it has rules right? Is a player allowed to break the rules of soccer just because he's really good at doing something else - say like washing cars or something? No, he must abide by the rules or be thrown out of the game (read DEPORTED).
    Soccer has rules. Violate the rules can be punished with:

1 ) free kick for the opponent
    2 ) getting a yellow card
    3 ) getting a red card

A red card can be given right away at once or by receiving 2 yellow cards.
    a red card means you have to leave the pitch ( deported ) and you can be suspended for 1 match or even for years.

A tackle from behind = red card
    Fighting in the field = red card
    Touching the referee = red card.
    Taking down a player on it's free way to the goal = red card
    Very hard and strong ackles = red card
    Pushing another player when the ball is not around = red card
    Making racial slurs can mean a red card.

In the USA we have rules called LAWS and we expect people to play by those rules. Entering this country without permission or staying here longer than you have permission to by overstaying a visa is breaking the rules. It doesn't matter how good at soccer you are. You are still breaking the rules and should be thrown out of the game, i.e. DEPORTED.
    my illegal friends don't play by the rules and I'd give them a yellow card. If they break the law again while being here, it means the 2nd yellow card = red card. But they haven't broken the laws for a 2nd time.

If one of your teammates on your soccer team is doing something against the rules repeatedly, getting away with it and you know it and do nothing abut it, I don't know what they call it in Sweden, but in the USA we call that CHEATING.
    I dislike cheating people when I play soccer. I try to play by the rules.
    Soccer means a lot to me, it's a time to socialize and have fun.

So, to make it really clear for you and put it into terms you might understand: By being in this country illegally, your friends are BREAKING THE RULES, just like in soccer if they were not playing by the rules and by helping them do it, you are CHEATING. Does that make it understandable for you?
    I understand you, but they haven't gotten their 2nd yellow card yet.

Craig, you're like a lot of Europeans I know: erudite, clever ... I
    bet you know 3 or 4 languages fluently. But you probably live a very self-
    centered lifestyle. You find children inconvenient. You think Americans are
    parochial & backwards. You think patriotic Americans are at best
    misguided & at worst, fascists. 100 years ago, you forefathers would
    understand what motivates an American to try to fight back for
    their rights, culture & country.

When Sweden is under sharia law, perhaps you will be asked to
    go back & help out. I assume you don't plan to renounce your
    Swedish citizenship. Do you guys still have compulsory military
    service? Will you fight for country if needed or will you spout clever
    sport analogies from afar?

this is a LIE if you don't play FUTEBOL by the rules, you are EXPULSO.
    UNDERSTAND OUT

Ver*kop uw land vour een voetbalspel niet uit.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast