Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by craig
    I'm a legal immigrant from Sweden, which explains my Swedish surname in my mailing address. Annie, no bet ? Pity. I promise we'll take it easy and play at 50% of our capabilities. We play in the Golden Gate Park every Sunday.
    You have been so many different names, who can tell where you are from.. and who cares. If you are illegal, you don't belong here. Resorting to making fun of my name now huh? Come on, you can do better than that, can't you?

You are dead wrong, your friends are breaking the law simply by being here, without legal papers, are you one in our country who thinks only some of our laws should be enforced? Take your buddies to your old country, as you sir,do not have the American spirit,you have not embraced our country, our culture and our laws, you are still a citizen of Sweden, not an American at heart. Our country needs only those immigrants who chose to come to our country (the legal way) accept our laws, adopt them for their own, to become a red blooded American all the way! You are aiding and abetting illegal immigrants by condoning and looking the other way when you play your little"soccer" games with your new illegal friends that seems to be so much more important to you, then what is happening in our country. I do not blame the illegals near as much as I do people like you, who say you are a legal citzen on one hand yet act as you do.Most Legal citizens here have the attitude these illegals are spitting in their face by coming in the back door to our country instead of doing things the right way by coming in the legal way.
    I say to you, run along and play with your friends as you are wasting yours and our time by being here. We are all way to busy to "play" little games here, we are trying to save our country any way we can.
    Oh yea, I forgot to say Merry Christmas buddy!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

There's no reason for me to give you my address.
    But don't you understand that this is the same thing that your illegal buddies are doing to our country????
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    There's no reason for me to give you my address.
    But don't you understand that this is the same thing that your illegal buddies are doing to our country????
    what part of frienship don't you understand ? nitty, if you like to play tennis, but your best buddy is illegal, then what ???? you'd say exactly the same things as I do.

What part of illegal do you not understand? Lawbreakers should be punished!
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

what part of friendship you don't understand ?
    Friendship knows no borders

what part of frienship don't you understand ? nitty, if you like to play tennis, but your best buddy is illegal, then what ???? you'd say exactly the same things as I do.
    So if your buddy kills his wife and you know he did it, you don't report him because he plays soccer with you?!?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Good, go be their friends, in whatever latin country they come from. We are tired of footing the bill for ungrateful lawbreakers with nothing to offer this country except hardache and intolerance.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

MW
    patbrunz wrote:

I know the guys that burglarized your house last month (or was that raped your neighbors daughter, or sold drugs to your son?), but I will never report them because I play pool with them. Wanna play pool with us?
    Thank you, pat! Unfortunately it probably went right over Craig's head though.

How old are you Craig? If I were to venture a guess, I'd say your about 15. Don't Swedish mothers teach their children respect for the law? If so, it would appear as if you weren't listening. Perhaps you should spend more time learning the law and American culture and less time playing a second rate sport like soccer. Ever heard of football or baseball?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But it does have boundaries. Illegal behavior for example.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    patbrunz wrote:

I know the guys that burglarized your house last month (or was that raped your neighbors daughter, or sold drugs to your son?), but I will never report them because I play pool with them. Wanna play pool with us?
    Thank you, pat! Unfortunately it probably went right over Craig's head though.

How old are you Craig? If I were to venture a guess, I'd say your about 15. Don't Swedish mothers teach their children respect for the law? If so, it would appear as if you weren't listening. Perhaps you should spend more time learning the law and American culture and less time playing a second rate sport like soccer. Ever heard of football or baseball?
    I won a green card so I must be at least 18. Please leave my mother outside this discussion, she's nothing to do with it. Baseball ? NFL ? I don't like those sports. ice hockey is popular in Sweden, but baseball isn't.

Pat, killing is not the same as playing soccer. I'd call the cops right away if one of my buddies kills their wife.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast