Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, noticed both the logo and the stated short-term goals (particularly how it's worded).

I find I'm paying much closer attention to the way people say things as it's becoming more and more crucial to understand the things that are not being said more than what is being said.

She wants to reafirm that Latin America is the whole continent including ths south, what she dosen't count is more then half of that continent don't consider themselves as the other latinos , Brazil .

Just an FYI folks:

Observer (hi there widge!) is a notorious Master Baiter troll on ebay's Soapbox and Town Square boards.
    So this is how he (assumed) intertains himself. And he was calling me lonely and desperate.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes those subliminal messages can be potent.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Republicans in the U.S.?
    Great find Panda,

Only THE US OF Aztlan.
    She's also a Reconquista babe.

What is it with cutting your head off in every pic DD? Do you have a birth defect like a pointed head with horns or something worse? What's the deal?

Dixie
    She probably proclaims to be a graphic / web designer too. Ha none of the stupid links on her site work either. I notice the minute details of anything in print and the web. I work in educational publishing as a graphic designer and layout artist. I cannot help but see things like this. Don't take me out to eat as I will find at least 5 typos on every menu I encounter

"What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Yes those subliminal messages can be potent.
    Indeed!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Republicans in the U.S.?
    Great find Panda,

Only THE US OF Aztlan.
    She's also a Reconquista babe.

What is it with cutting your head off in every pic DD? Do you have a birth defect like a pointed head with horns or something worse? What's the deal?

Dixie
    She probably proclaims to be a graphic / web designer too. Ha none of the stupid links on her site work either. I notice the minute details of anything in print and the web. I work in educational publishing as a graphic designer and layout artist. I cannot help but see things like this. Don't take me out to eat as I will find at least 5 typos on every menu I encounter

Now that must be a tons of laughs at a romantic dinner

So this is how he (assumed) intertains himself. And he was calling me lonely and desperate.
    "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain (observer)"...really.

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS BEEN HIJACKING BY THESE PEOPLE.

DD is awfully full of herself. She keeps posting her pics on here, over and over and over.
    And since Observer thinks mountain people and bad teeth are hand in hand, I guess he'll say the same thing about my dogs:

Frankly, I'd rather look at the man in the bra pics instead of DD pics
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast