Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I LOVE YOR DOGS, can I have a puppy?

Precisely my point. Many are here on this forum. Instead of applying energies to fix our system on a Grand Economic scale......many here want to build walls instead of bridges.
    DD, bridges collapse under too much weight.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

anyone look at this logo and notice something really wrong especially for a group advocating Latino Republicans in the U.S.? Also banding together to help others find the American dream? How can you say that when you don't even have the entire country of the United States of America in your logo! Where the hell is the rest of the United States and why is the logo all of South America. Complete bollocks!
    Pandabear...good eye!!

The picture of the dogs....I can't stop laughing!!!

This is my dog...

Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

DD wrote:

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:51 pm Post subject:
    I don't support lies. Big difference.

This is how it all started. Now read these posts given her logo (thanks Panda) and the Strong Triune Continent pictures.

DD's first post here, that I am aware of:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 31&start=0
    Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:54 pm Post subject: Any Globalists here?

I'm new to the board, and I was wondering.....are there any globalist thinkers here on this forum?
    My reply:

Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:32 pm
    Sorry, DD,

I don't understand your question.

Do you mean aware? Oh yes. We are aware. Just look at the current news and discussion groups.

Do we agree.? Loss of our nation's sovereignty. I think I can speak pretty much for our very diverse group, NO, we don't think it's a good idea.

But we must maintain focus on illegal immigration, and secure borders. Please read ALIPAC'S mission statement and William Gheen's How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America. Both have links on the Home page.
    Then DD replied:

Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:37 pm

No....as an economic globalist thinker. That's what I meant....sorry for being vague.

And, no, not as in loss of our nation's sovereignty.
    Now consider all the posts on both threads.

BTW, Badthingsman, your posts are superb examples of debate, and of attempting to get someone to discuss their positions openly and honestly.

Question, given that the SPP leads to the loss of sovereignty of our nation, how can anyone really believe that the SPP is good for our country and therefore good for our families futures? That question doesn't even begin to question the massive influx of illegal aliens, who are willing to break our laws, just to come here. Or, if granted amnesty by any name, will further bankrupt our country with the numbers and Social Security Totalization with Mexico. ETC. We are all aware of the issues buried within the illegal immigration issue.

DD and Observer, I simply want our nation's current laws enforced. I want people from any nation, who want to come to our country to do so legally. I want employers to obey the laws and pay their workers fairly. I want English as the official language. No one put Lithuanian on any government forms for my great-grandfather and his family. I truly believe that having folk, from anywhere, who want to come here to work toward being American citizens, learning English gladly, assimilating, do honest work, not committing crimes, not expecting this country to give them handouts...in other words, not seeing our system and our good hearts as something to be abused, leads to the best country on earth. You do not know my story, but if you did, you'd know I really don't care what race, religion, color, ethnicity or where anyone is from. As badthingsman said, I see the person under the skin.

So that's what I think.

Perhaps I'm an idealist. If so, I don't apologize. I'm proud to be an American citizen, and want my country back. No globalism.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    I LOVE YOR DOGS, can I have a puppy?
    Sure you can have a puppy but I warn you, they are mountain dogs. The puppy might have bad teeth The good thing is that these puppies are LEGAL. Not puppies smuggled in by illegals and sold on street corners. You know, the puppies who are sold at a couple weeks old, sick and diseased, smuggled in to America and then sold by illegals and idiots who don't care about animals, only about making a buck for themselves
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

americangirl!

Is that a Chupacabra? That should scare DD away!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL....I'm not sure what it is!

Shhhhhhhhhhh! Americangirl, It's a Chupacabra!

DD, Beware of the Chupacabra!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    LOL....I'm not sure what it is!
    It's Sam, the world's ugliest dog.
    http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/uglydog.asp

And he recently died.
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/22/ugly.dog.ap/index.html

Hey Bad,
    Where is your glamor shot?

Dixie

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast