Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DD

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Who said anything about peeling off skin?
    Discrimination exists, BTM. Are you denying this?

And, no, I say it is not fair. restrictionists and isolationsists will probably always exist.
    Precisely my point. Many are here on this forum. Instead of applying energies to fix our system on a Grand Economic scale......many here want to build walls instead of bridges.

Stop trying to "organize the brown people" because it breeds racism.
    I disagree. Those who view us as organizing know that we have to deal with our cultural matters. Anglos by and large will not fight our fight to reduce drop out rates in our high schools.....and reducing young pregnancy rates.

I'm doing what I can with all of my heart to do a small part in some of our 'cultural' matters.

If people view what I do as 'racism'....so be it. God knows my heart, and I am led by my heart to help those who don't have a strong voice in our gov't. I am working on that. I am also trying to do my best to get lead our people away from VICTIM Mentality. I don't want Latino's to fall into the same trap as those who are involved in the NAACP.

Yes.....we should know our rights....I know mine and I am simply trying to do my best in educating others what I know.

I don't pretend to know everything.....and I don't want to sound that way. I'm simply doing what my heart tells me to do. I answer to my Creator.....not to you, BTM.

If you disagree, I encourage you to study history and learn from the mistakes of people who have tried to organize people of other skin colors. If you really want equality, stop focusing on skin color and instead pay attention to the person beneath the skin.
    I encourage you to study why those on "Plymouth" needed to flee their corrupt gov't to establish an "American Dream".

Take care.

Excuse my typos.

Supporting Amnesty for Illegal Aliens is a LIBERAL position.

Are you feeling a little conflicted DD? You should be.

I encourage you to study why those on "Plymouth" needed to flee their corrupt gov't to establish an "American Dream".
    Actually, it was Protestants fleeing Catholics like HenryVIII and Bloody Mary!

DD, RE your picture. Abe is saying WFT.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh by the way, Lets not forget the Massive amount of Social Security Fraud that will occur. With Illegals saying that with there forged documents that they paid this amount when in fact they haven't. Don't forget the cost of the tax payers to try to sort all this out. Because Clearly, you are not and have not been talking about Immigrants. Like my wife. You are talking about Illegal Aliens.

Oh by the way, I thought you was going to the pool. I guess just like your side Kick. You just can't leave.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    My goal is to help organize the brown people. . .
    Racist.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Now, I'm going to point out your misspelling.

-Azmomof2

Lol Thank you, but it’s not a misspelling; it’s more of an omission.

But I do appreciate the help.

I can't believe she posted that. Instead of a Strong America. It has A Strong continent.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Re: DD, user pics, and trolls

I was accused of wanting to allow DD to remain here on the basis of her appearing "cute" in her profile pic.
    I said that. It was my attempt at humor. If I offended you, I regret it and I apologize.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Observer,
    Yeah right, who leaves out "I" when talking. Your omission made the sentence a little difficult to read. Hey, good try on not losing face though!!!! I guess you don't like it when people point out your mistakes, eh?

Now, I'm done pointing out mistakes. Just wanted YOU to know how it feels.

Observer,

You have yet to state your position on illegal immigration and illegals already residing within our borders, unless I missed it.

Would you please do so?

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    ALIPAC wrote:
    You do not want the mountain folks are your hind end Observer. That's a fight you don't want.
    Observer better believe it! This mountain girl did not take very kindly to Observer's insinuation that those pics were of mountain people. Yep, he/she is a profiler and a racist, making comments like that proves it. I think banning would be approiate in this case.
    Good one, Rebellady,

And, these people better not make any DUMB blonde jokes either.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast