Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Haven't you ever seen Star Wars Eagleye? That is Han Solo, Geesh.....
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DD

Quote Originally Posted by Azmomof2
    DD,
    You say your goal is to encourage an economic BOOM by pushing immigration reform. Don't you mean a Bust? You will destroy the middle class and the only ones benefiting from you economic boom will be the very wealthy.
    Woo Hoo! Yes....pushing immigration reform will help our economy.

I'm a capitalist with some Economic Libertarian leanings.

And no...the middle class will not be destroyed. Sheesh. Y'all forget that the Baby Boomers are retiring about 1300 per minute.

This is why we need more immigrants.....we need them to keep our country from going bankrupt. Particularly when entry level positions are needing to be filled.

DD for your information, the Baby Boomers that are retiring do not fill entry level positions.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    ALIPAC--is your avatar supposed to be a joke? I can't tell if it's a man with something under his shirt or a woman with a bra on. Sorry if this offends you but I'm serious.
    Eagle Eye Looks like the animated Hon Solo of Star Wars
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

DD

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    DD for your information, the Baby Boomers that are retiring do not fill entry level positions.
    Exactly.

The Baby Boomers that are retiring generally retire from higher position levels, thereby pushing the educated American population upward and leaving entry level positions open.

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    If the liberals have done the latino people a disservice, you are not doing them any better by directing attention to them as a collective group.
    Unfortunately......I hear much about discrimination when it comes to ALL brown people. We cannot peel off our skin, so we have to react accordingly.

We can agree to disagree here. My goal is to organize and educate with God's help.

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    People can choose republican, democrat, or anything in between despite their race, color, or ethinicity. I challenge you to show your "own" and everyone else an equal respect by discontinuing such actions as separating and dividing us on the basis of race.

I will discontinue what I do when restrictionists and isolationists don't exist.

Fair?
    Who said anything about peeling off skin? As far as I know, there is no legislation or verifiable abuse in the U.S. that is targeted at any specific color of skin. If you are "hearing" this from people with "brown" skin, perhaps you should educate them of the truth on a case by case basis rather than justifying their claims by treating them as a skin color group.

And, no, I say it is not fair. restrictionists and isolationsists will probably always exist. Granted, we should take action to assure that their (and every other unethical group's) motives and ideas are not enforced.

Stop trying to "organize the brown people" because it breeds racism. If you disagree, I encourage you to study history and learn from the mistakes of people who have tried to organize people of other skin colors. If you really want equality, stop focusing on skin color and instead pay attention to the person beneath the skin.

That is true DD, however, those position will be filled by high school and college graduates not guest workers with no education.

Quote Originally Posted by DD
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmomof2
    DD,
    You say your goal is to encourage an economic BOOM by pushing immigration reform. Don't you mean a Bust? You will destroy the middle class and the only ones benefiting from you economic boom will be the very wealthy.
    Woo Hoo! Yes....pushing immigration reform will help our economy.

I'm a capitalist with some Economic Libertarian leanings.

And no...the middle class will not be destroyed. Sheesh. Y'all forget that the Baby Boomers are retiring about 1300 per minute.

This is why we need more immigrants.....we need them to keep our country from going bankrupt. Particularly when entry level positions are needing to be filled.
    WOO HOO! Game, Set, Match. Just sunk your boat here Girl.
    The Social Security system will worsen, not improve, under an amnesty. These low-income workers are unlikely to pay enough in payroll taxes to support current beneficiaries. When amnestied workers retire, they will collect far more in Social Security payments than they ever paid into the system.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I think Harrison Ford (Han Solo) is hotter than Heston.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DD,
    I believe you are wanting to legallize all the people who are free flowing across our border, right? If so, that will create way too many for this country to handle. This will cause too many people competing for the jobs which will lower their pay for those jobs. Over time, this continual lowering of jobs plus the overpopulation and the excess amount of babies that will be produced will further the decline of the middle class. Why don't you watch this.
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=31416

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast