Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Annie, my avatar is picture of me in costume trying to look like the character Otis from the movie House of 1000 Corpses.
    I thought I recognized that ugly mug! Otis!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    William, have you seen this one?

You know, it seems like everytime we get a good party started on the boards someone pulls out the damn Chupacabra.

You know its getting late at the party when the Chupacabra comes around.

sigh..

W
    Woe is me! Sorry to spoil the party. I won't bother again.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Annie, my avatar is picture of me in costume trying to look like the character Otis from the movie House of 1000 Corpses.
    Badthingsman,

That is a great makeup job!

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I think BadthingsMan has a thing for DD! Come on, BadthingsMan, you know you like her
    Okay, I'll admit that I do find latinas attractive (I've dated a few), but the ugliness of racism overshadows any outer beauty.
    Hey wait a minute. . . you began this thread saying you didn't appreciate me accusing you of thinking she was cute and now you're saying I was right. I apologized and everything. . . I even felt guilty.

That's funny!
    I am not saying you were right. My point was that attraction has nothing to do with the issue we were discussing. I was not so much offended at the accusation, but more at the possibility that I would not be taken seriously due to suspicion of me being biased... which I am not. I mean, I think Christina Aguilera is SUPER hot, but if she came in here spouting garble, I would call her on it just the same (and maybe ask if she'd like to PM).

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie

Badthingsman,

That is a great makeup job!

Annie
    Thanks, I thought I looked just like him too. My ex said that I looked like a drag queen though. I guess she's still bitter. lol

noillegalimmigrationannie,

That is a picture of George Bush dressed up as Darth Vader from Star Wars. See my earlier post in this thread to EagleEye.

Now I'm getting a little concerned. Is there anyone else on our boards that has never seen the movie Star Wars or any of the subsequent films?

I realize that some folks have not, but these are probably the most viewed films in human history and I just want to say that anyone that has never seen Star Wars needs to go to Hollywood video right away.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...anyone that has never seen Star Wars needs to go to Hollywood video right away.
    Good idea.

This also raises another question. Who is more popular: Darth Vader or George W. Bush? (I guess we no longer care if the Beatles were more popular than Jesus)

That is a picture of George Bush dressed up as Darth Vader from Star Wars. See my earlier post in this thread to EagleEye.

Now I'm getting a little concerned. Is there anyone else on our boards that has never seen the movie Star Wars or any of the subsequent films?

I realize that some folks have not, but these are probably the most viewed films in human history and I just want to say that anyone that has never seen Star Wars needs to go to Hollywood video right away.
    LOL - "Go to Hollywood video right away." Too funny!!

I'm loving the sci-fi pics! You have good taste in movies, William!
    I'm completely amazed that there are people who don't know who Han Solo or Darth Vader are.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I guess some of us are clueless and instead post dumb articles about the Chupacabra (spelling)!

LOL - "Go to Hollywood video right away." Too funny!!

I'm loving the sci-fi pics! You have good taste in movies, William!
    I'm completely amazed that there are people who don't know who Han Solo or Darth Vader are.
    I was a little shocked too, but when you think about it we have some people on our boards that probably hate Sci Fi and others that are older that just did not care much to see that when it came out.

I can completely respect that. I do think that at least half the country has seen the movies. It would be interesting if someone could tell us how many Americans have seen Star Wars... I know it must be more than half.

Then there were all of those fast food cups and sales promos with Vader and Solo on them and the toy commercials and the TV specials etc...

I was 8 or 9 years old when the first Star Wars came out and I bragged to my friends as a kid that "I've seen it six times!" It was like a competition in grade school of who had seen the movie the most times.

No, no, no... Han Solo does NOT wear a bra. lol

W

PS: I own two light sabers. Picked them up a few months ago. Love em.

If you have not seen the new light sabers, here are some kids fighting with them (video) Why couldnt we have these when I was a kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUx1RnYCtXk&search=saber

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCK-8CkFyps&search=saber
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)