Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is a joke, right?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think BadthingsMan has a thing for DD! Come on, BadthingsMan, you know you like her
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I think BadthingsMan has a thing for DD! Come on, BadthingsMan, you know you like her
    Okay, I'll admit that I do find latinas attractive (I've dated a few), but the ugliness of racism overshadows any outer beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    ALIPAC--is your avatar supposed to be a joke? I can't tell if it's a man with something under his shirt or a woman with a bra on. Sorry if this offends you but I'm serious.
    A bra? lol

Hey Eagle Eye, no offense taken. Perhaps a little generational differences going on.

I've been playing around with my avatar in good humor because a poster here DD had been putting pretty pictures of herself up.

I, in turn, have put up avatars of handsome adventure characters. First I put up the character John Crichton who is played by actor ____ in a Sci Fi channel series I love called Farscape.

More info at
    http://www.farscape.com/

Then I switched my avatar to one of my all time favorite heroes Charlton Heston. I think the picture was of him from Ben Hur. Here you can see where we are talking about my Charlton Heston avatar along with some pictures of him in some of my favorite Charlton Heston movies.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... &start=100

Here is the pic

The picture that is currently my avatar aka "The Man With The Bra"

This is Captain Han Solo, later known as General Solo from the movie Star Wars. The first Star Wars film, directed by George Lucas and released in May 1977, went on to create the most successful film franchise in history generating more than 20 billion dollars when later films and products are included.

In this picture, Han Solo is wearing the armor stolen off of an Emperial Storm Trooper. Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, Obi Wan Kenobi, and their droids have just snuck on to the Death Star to disable the tractor beam and save the beautiful princes Lea (played by Carrie Fisher) from evil Lord Darth Vader.

Star Wars Background
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars

The actor playing Han Solo is none other than the Global superstar Harrison Ford. Many attribute Harrison's portrayal of Han Solo as his launch to superstar fame considering the massive success of the movie.

The "Bra" is armor worn by a clone soldier called a StormTrooper. Although there are several classes of clone stormtroopers, this is the standard infantry attire.

Sorry for the confusion, perhaps it is a generational difference. I did not think that anyone would not recognize Harrison Ford as Han Solo from Star Wars.

More pics of Han Solo

Yes, he wears a vest but he is still straight! lol

W

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    This is a joke, right?
    I don't know if the Queen of Jolly ole' England's pic of her picking her nose is a joke or not. Funny! You'll have to ask the person who posted the pic.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

William, have you seen this one?

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman

Wow! Badthingsman. I don't know what is scarier? Your Avatar or that picture of Dubya! What or who is Dubya dressed up as?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Oh that is great! I had not seen this pic before, but I love it.

You know, it seems like everytime we get a good party started on the boards someone pulls out the damn Chupacabra.

You know its getting late at the party when the Chupacabra comes around.

sigh..

W

Annie, my avatar is picture of me in costume trying to look like the character Otis from the movie House of 1000 Corpses.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Okay, I'll admit that I do find latinas attractive (I've dated a few), but the ugliness of racism overshadows any outer beauty.
    Hey wait a minute. . . you began this thread saying you didn't appreciate me accusing you of thinking she was cute and now you're saying I was right. I apologized and everything. . . I even felt guilty.

That's funny!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast