Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    LOL - "Go to Hollywood video right away." Too funny!!

I'm loving the sci-fi pics! You have good taste in movies, William!
    I'm completely amazed that there are people who don't know who Han Solo or Darth Vader are.
    I was a little shocked too, but when you think about it we have some people on our boards that probably hate Sci Fi and others that are older that just did not care much to see that when it came out.

I can completely respect that. I do think that at least half the country has seen the movies. It would be interesting if someone could tell us how many Americans have seen Star Wars... I know it must be more than half.

Then there were all of those fast food cups and sales promos with Vader and Solo on them and the toy commercials and the TV specials etc...

I was 8 or 9 years old when the first Star Wars came out and I bragged to my friends as a kid that "I've seen it six times!" It was like a competition in grade school of who had seen the movie the most times.

No, no, no... Han Solo does NOT wear a bra. lol

W

PS: I own two light sabers. Picked them up a few months ago. Love em.

If you have not seen the new light sabers, here are some kids fighting with them (video) Why couldnt we have these when I was a kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUx1RnYCtXk&search=saber

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCK-8CkFyps&search=saber
    LOL LOL LOL

While this particular post didn't DIRECTLY address me, I think it missed the point. I too enjoy some sci-fi films even if I'm one of the "older" generation. It was the insulting comments about Chupracaba posts made that I'm addressing.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

NMIAnnie, I agree!

Get the to a video store. You must see Star Wars!!!!!!
    In a Galaxy far far away... Watch the Trilogy first!

From now on, we will only speak of it in Pig Latin and it will for ever be know as the The Hupacabraca.

Bad, You are the kind of guy I’d take home to mom, after she grounded me. Also, your hair is way hotter than DD's.

Americangirl, I’ve got a hook up for you.

Nothing like a guy with a hand-scanner.

W,

I want a light saber. Oh man, those look like fun.
    You've got to see this video !!!!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=BKz216YM5...0light%20saber

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    This is a joke, right?
    I don't know if the Queen of Jolly ole' England's pic of her picking her nose is a joke or not. Funny! You'll have to ask the person who posted the pic.
    Annie, I meant the Fox thing....not the queen thing, LOL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a joke, right?
    I don't know if the Queen of Jolly ole' England's pic of her picking her nose is a joke or not. Funny! You'll have to ask the person who posted the pic.
    Annie, I meant the Fox thing....not the queen thing, LOL.
    What on earth was the Fox thing? I don't remember that!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

The Chupracaba

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    NMIAnnie, I agree!

From now on, we will only speak of it in Pig Latin and it will for ever be know as the The Hupacabraca.

Bad, You are the kind of guy I’d take home to mom, after she grounded me. Also, your hair is way hotter than DD's.

Dixie
    Dixie,

You are too funny! Your posts are always interesting and often make me laugh. I appreciate your posts but a person/key member hasn't addressed a complaint I have yet on insulting comments about the Cupachabra myth creature. The insulting comments I believe were directed at me and other members, not a troll, ...I don't have the energy or resources to elaborate tonight nor do I care to.

I don't need nor want to see the Star Wars Series. This ain't about Star Wars but insulting comments about comments I and others made about another matter. It doesn't matter either to me about the who, what, when or why the insults were directed, just that they were directed and blunt too.

Annie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    NMIAnnie, I agree!

Dixie
    Dixie,

You are too funny! Your posts are always interesting and often make me laugh. I appreciate your posts but a person/key member hasn't addressed a complaint I have yet on insulting comments about the Cupachabra myth creature. The insulting comments I believe were directed at me and other members, not a troll, ...I don't have the energy or resources to elaborate tonight nor do I care to.

I don't need nor want to see the Star Wars Series. This ain't about Star Wars but insulting comments about comments I and others made about another matter. It doesn't matter either to me about the who, what, when or why the insults were directed, just that they were directed and blunt too.

Annie
    Annie,
    you were PM'd about your complaint some time ago. Having looked over the posts carefully, I've not been able to find any remarks that resemble insulting, imho. Perhaps you took something one way when it was meant in another?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    DD, I would like to put a thought into your mind. I welcome you to educate the illegal aliens about the lies they have been fed by those using them for political power.

DD, I live in a complex which is 99% Latino, guess what percentage I am? Daily I see this hatred these people have for white people (see this is a point that really bugs me, they equate everything bad in their lives as being the fault of American white people, not just Americans), and I wonder where it comes from, is it their own upbringing, or is it what they are hearing from the groups like Mecha, La Raza and such? I encourage you to take the people like I have encountered and tell them the truth, that these hateful groups care very little about their plight, only about their political power.

It is very hard for people like myself, who have been at the forefront of this hatred of whites, to feel comfortable with someone who rubs elbows with the very groups who encourage this hatred.

Maybe you feel you have a mission to educate the illegal aliens, but to me, they need to be taught more than just that they are being used by angry Latinos in America wanting to take over America, no they need lessons in consideration, lessons in common courtesy, and lessons in obeying laws. Do tell them that they are being used, do tell them they are pawns, also tell them they have no rights here, tell them I am not an immigrant, that this is MY country, not theirs unless they come here legally.

Also, tell these people that they have taken jobs Americans will do, and did do till the big corporations saw an avenue to line their pockets, that avenue put a lot of Americans out of jobs, and also out of livable wages and needed health care benefits. I know this, my husband works with a man from Mexico who is here, has a green card, and does the same job my husband does.

To be honest though DD, I think the people I have seen around here don't care if they are being used, they like the life they have stolen here. They have really nice new vehicles, nice furniture, new electronics and their kids wear better clothes than we can afford for our own. I do not think they mind because they are benefiting, and from what I have seen here, it is all they really are concerned with.

Do your best to try to inform them. I support that effort, but I cannot feel comfortable with your affiliations with those militant and hateful groups to do it. I think they call that "sleeping with the enemy". Good luck!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Nannie,

There was no insult about the Cupachabra. I was making a joke as if the Cupachabra was a scary freaky monster that always showed up late at parties that had gone on longer than they should.

Sorta like "It was all fun and games till the Cupachabra showed up!" I mean, if you were at a social gathering and suddenly the Cupachabra got involved, it would get out of hand right?

Dixie,

I loved the Death Vader video. Im going to share that with friends. The video game me lots of new 'ideas' for uses of my red and green light sabers lol.

Had fun horsing around with you folks some today.

Friday we need to get everyone back on task. Wed was a huge stress and success and I needed a little relief around my work today.

Thanks team.

W

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    William, I too was about that age when the first Star Wars came out, and my 12 year old son has the whole DVD set, as well as light saber, which he fights his uncles with (my husband would rather not ecnourage our son to be smacking someone with a big blue plastic stick, my brothers on the other hand encourage way too much, they all have only girls!!).

The age thing, my mother does not know anything about Star Wars, and has never seen it. It is a generational thing.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)