Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    . . . a few of us having a little fun for a day.

I mentioned last night that my respite was brief as there is much to do and I'm very aware and respectful of the fact that some people do not care to read our banter.
    W
    Oh well, it was fun while it lasted (playing with trolls is kinda fun, isn't it? ) But it's back to the war. . .
    Yup Back to the War.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you all for the concern over my mom. She has been put into the hospital( again) today. I am praying she will recover but this has been going on for at least 5 months now. The sorry hospital she was in the first time, gave her a serious intestional infection(using unsterile tools during a procedure) and this infection looks to be resistant to many of the antibiotics they have given her. Hopefully, this other hospital will find the right drugs to treat her and get her back home to us, healthy and happy!
    Thanks again, guys
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    Thank you all for the concern over my mom. She has been put into the hospital( again) today. I am praying she will recover but this has been going on for at least 5 months now. The sorry hospital she was in the first time, gave her a serious intestional infection(using unsterile tools during a procedure) and this infection looks to be resistant to many of the antibiotics they have given her. Hopefully, this other hospital will find the right drugs to treat her and get her back home to us, healthy and happy!
    Thanks again, guys
    All the Best to you and your mom, Rebel!
    Prayers all the way around.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rebellady,

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom and I hope she gets better real soon. Actually, you mentioned this while we were both at the July 1st Raleigh rally. I hope the new hospital works out well.

That dog and chicken picture you posted with the big teeth are great.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Thanks again, guys
    Hey Rebel,

I took some time to reply to your concern about the past Pig Avatar thing, do you understand my points above?

Also, asked you a question the other day about your comments about the July 1 rally.... you had mentioned some surprise speaker. What did you mean? What surprise speaker? Appreciate a reply.

W

This has been a real riot!

rebellady1964,

I wish you and your mom the best! Know that I've walked a mile in your shoes and if you need a shoulder or to just vent feel free to PM me.
    Don't forget to ask for help and please take care of yourself.

DD and her minion just couldn't cope with the witty.

Back to the trenches!
    Dixie

[/u]

Hey Nannie,

There was no insult about the Cupachabra. I was making a joke as if the Cupachabra was a scary freaky monster that always showed up late at parties that had gone on longer than they should.

Sorta like "It was all fun and games till the Cupachabra showed up!" I mean, if you were at a social gathering and suddenly the Cupachabra got involved, it would get out of hand right?

Dixie,

I loved the Death Vader video. Im going to share that with friends. The video game me lots of new 'ideas' for uses of my red and green light sabers lol.

Had fun horsing around with you folks some today.

Friday we need to get everyone back on task. Wed was a huge stress and success and I needed a little relief around my work today.

Thanks team.

W
    W,

That makes sense. I'm sorry I misunderstood what you were saying. I was overtired and fell asleep very soon after my last post last night. I would have responded sooner but I was up early this morning, running a little late and gone most of the day.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    NMIAnnie, I agree!

Get the to a video store. You must see Star Wars!!!!!!
    In a Galaxy far far away... Watch the Trilogy first!

From now on, we will only speak of it in Pig Latin and it will for ever be know as the The Hupacabraca.

Bad, You are the kind of guy I’d take home to mom, after she grounded me. Also, your hair is way hotter than DD's.

Americangirl, I’ve got a hook up for you.

Nothing like a guy with a hand-scanner.

W,

I want a light saber. Oh man, those look like fun.
    You've got to see this video !!!!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=BKz216YM5...0light%20saber

Dixie
    Dixie and other Star Wars fans,

I liked SciFi as a kid, especially some movies and Star Trek that I watched before I was a teen. I was a teen when Star Wars came out and I was more into thrillers/mystery/horror. I do remember seeing a little of it on TV when it came out but that was so long ago. My baby brother loved Star Wars and the toys that came out.

I think I will rent the original movie soon as my youngest has not seen it and I'll watch it with her.

Now, I heard we're back to the trenches but I could not be home most of today in front of my computer. So, for any of you Star Wars fans I have a question:

Which Star War's character is this political satire of Teddy Kennedy portraying?

Link:
    http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/mystery ... a_the_butt

A little levity never hurts when you are dealing with such a serious problem.

Thanks again, guys
    Hey Rebel,

I took some time to reply to your concern about the past Pig Avatar thing, do you understand my points above?

Also, asked you a question the other day about your comments about the July 1 rally.... you had mentioned some surprise speaker. What did you mean? What surprise speaker? Appreciate a reply.

W
    Yes, I understand what you are talking about. Sometimes people cannot have fun without some arse ruining the party. Also, some people have to have ALL the attention and will start some crap just to get attention diverted their way, right? I think there's been a point and time that almost all of us have made a post that was a little "iffy" and have offended someone for some dumb reason. But, it's no reason for anyone to get flogged, people just have different points of view and different personalities. People also have different senses of humor. I personally had no problem with the avatar thread, I thought it gave us a break once in awhile from the stress. The trouble started(as I remember) when someone pitched a fit about about recieving too many replies on that thread. All he had to do was click on the link to stop getting those replies and that would have been the end of it, right? But, things blew up and turned into a nightmare and we lost some good people. I think everyone needs to think about what they are doing before they post. I am guilty of that very thing and I have tried to curb my urge to say what I think and think about people's feelings. As far as the avatar thread, things got nasty and people got banned from alipac. Some things just never should happen and I remember one who egged things on, I can't remember his name but he pushed it. What's done is done. I just wish people would see each other as equals on this board and not take things so personally. If I get angry, I would rather just vent by telling a friend, rather than jumping on everyone on this board. There's alot of good people here and I always hate to see them leave due to some comments made by someone who does not like what someone else is doing or saying. If you don't like the thread, don't read it, plain and simple.

As for the surprise speaker,I replied to you on another thread but I do not remember which one. Someone at the rally handed out fliers and there was a note on there about a surprise or special guest speaker. I just assumed that it would be you since you know the Raleigh area. I guess it was the Minuteman guy who spoke after Vernon Robinson. I just sort of figured you would be there and that you were the guest speaker. I think take-action-now would know the guy's name. She organized the rally and those must have been her fliers.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"