Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Haven't you ever seen Star Wars Eagleye
    I'm embarassed to say that was before my time! I never checked them out because I don't like Sci-Fi but now I get what LOOKS like a BRA!!!
    FUNNY! Maybe you might want to experiment with another one that doesn't look like a cross dresser!!!!!!

Y'all have found some interesting avatars. I'll give you that. And, some VERY WEIRD ones. Where do you find all of those hilarious avatars?? I still don't know how to put a picture in my response!

PS-- rebellady--I have GOT to have one of your dogs. If you will let me have one, I PROMISE I will make an emergency stop at the orthodontist and those teeth will be as straight as those mountain ladies' teeth!!

EagleEye,

I will certainly try to avoid the cross dressing look.

I think the best place to find cool pics is Google.com by clicking on Images and doing searches there. Avatars have to be smaller though and less than 200 by 200 pixels dimensions and less than 21k file size. Some people find larger avatars they reduce in size to be used.

How bout this one. Can't go wrong with Captain James Tiberius Kirk

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NMIAnnie,

I think your funny too! Don't worry about the Chupacabra comment. I don't think it was ment to be mean spirited. They are said to come out at night and eat all the children. Anyway, tonight the force is with us and we have light sabers so they can't get us. Besides, I think Yoda is related.

Hey everybody, where is DD and her minion?
    Did they self deport from Alipac?

Watch out EagleEyes because Captain James T Kirk is a lot to handle.

I'll guarantee a Klingon is going to get punched and a woman in a mini skirt and go-go boots is going to get kissed! He's a notoriously busy fellow.

W,

Your welcome for the light saber ideas.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now, THAT ONE I recognize, William! I'm not TOTALLY green behind the ears. Just never got into Star Wars.

Thanks for the information about where to find good avatars. I will start my search. Mine is getting boring!

May the force be with you. WHATEVER THAT MEANS! I THINK that was from Star Wars! Or maybe that was Star TREK?

I think mine needs rhinoplasty rather than orthodontia!!! That was a good way to find cute ones, ALIPAC. Thank you for the tip.

EagleEye,

You dog is quit cute now!!!!!

I still like the old black and white sci fi from the 50's and early 60's.

EARTH VS. THE FLYING SAUCERS is the best!

http://www.thecinemalaser.com/dvd_revie ... rs-dvd.htm

(Illegal)Aliens taking over Washington DC?

Pretty much anything that Ray Harryhausen did special effects for is good.

Love sci-fi!

I was actually the first person, MUCH LESS GIRL, in my elementary school (yeh, the dinosaurs roamed the halls, too) to have subscriptions to the first of the sci-fi magazines. The boys were jealous.

Oh, yes, I even own the Star War videos.

As for Yoda...my favorite saying of all time (almost):

Do or do not, there is no try.

W. both my brothers have light sabers, too!!!! So you're in good company!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    PS-- rebellady--I have GOT to have one of your dogs. If you will let me have one, I PROMISE I will make an emergency stop at the orthodontist and those teeth will be as straight as those mountain ladies' teeth!!
    You can have a mountain dog, Eagle Eye. Just make sure that your dog with that nose does not breed with my mountain dog, that would certainly produce some rather "strange" looking pups!
    OMG, my stomach hurts from laughing so much! Thanks for the laughs, guys. I need them right now. My mom is seriously ill right now and it's been tough. I'm probably going have to move in with and take care of her and will have to switch my schooling to evening classes. I won't have much time for anything else so if you don't hear from me for awhile, that's the reason.
    I see DD has not been back. You reckon I hurt her feelings because I was tired of looking at her pics and said something about it? Well, if that's case, "DD, I am sorry that I got tired of your pics. You can come on back and debate with us again about why we should like illegal immigration and why we should want our country destroyed by illegal invaders". We will listen to your reason, no matter how whacked out it is.

P.S. I love the new avatars and such. I just hope there's not going to be some big blowup by someone like happened once before here. Some of you may remember. It was about pigs and avavtars. I see no harm in it, I think it's fun but some have very weird ideas about certain things and get all "fluffed up" like a mad rooster over nothing.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"