Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh, thank you, rebellady! Now, that combination would be PITIFUL, wouldn't it??? They would qualify for a complete makeover!

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. Please keep us posted. I hate that you will have to rearrange your school schedule. It is difficult when the children have to become the parents.

I must have missed the earlier avatar controversy. I certainly see no harm in having a little fun with them. There are just so many funny ones out there and it livens things up a bit. I can't even IMAGINE anyone getting "FLUFFED UP" about something so harmless. Oh well, people are strange creatures.

rebellady1964

. My mom is seriously ill right now and it's been tough. I'm probably going have to move in with and take care of her and will have to switch my schooling to evening classes. I won't have much time for anything else so if you don't hear from me for awhile, that's the reason.
    I'm so sorry your mom is so ill.

Stop by when you can!

I've got to pack up my computer, now, or I won't get anything done. This issue is so important, but the mover's coming!

So folks, will see ya later and from far, far away...Seattle!
    Will check in, as soon as I'm able.

Stay safe, be well, take care of you and yours,
    Later, Pat
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Thanks for the kind words, Eagle Eye and curious pat.
    Now, for OBSERVER, I not only have purty dawgs with all their teeth, I also have purty chickens who also have all their teeth, just look below. See, not all mountain folks have bad teeth nor do the animals we raise!

P.S. Chickens really are growing teeth! The story is here: http://www.livescience.com/animalworld/ ... teeth.html
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    How bout this one. Can't go wrong with Captain James Tiberius Kirk
    Alright! One of my boyhood heroes - Captain Kirk!

Thanks for injecting some levity into the boards, William. The battle to defend our country from the invasion is so serious, a little humor to ratchet down the intensity a bit is a great idea.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I was a little shocked too, but when you think about it we have some people on our boards that probably hate Sci Fi
    And here I thought my wife was the only one.

PS: I own two light sabers. Picked them up a few months ago. Love em.
    Living out here on the, "frontier," I hadn't seen those new light sabers. Plus I'm more versed in toys for four year olds right now, since my son is that age. I'm buying a couple of those light sabers this weekend though!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Observer
    I do not support the breaking of laws (at least those laws which are moral).
    Thank you for posting your views, "observer," instead of pedantically criticizing posts of others and not presenting your own ideas, as you did in all your other posts on these boards.

As I'm sure most of us suspected, you are not very well informed on this issue and are simply an insignificant little troll, nipping at the heels of real, true, patriotic American citizen activists here at ALIPAC who are trying to combat the invasion and colonization of their nation by citizens of another nation, namely Mexico.

And who decides what is, "moral?" You do, right? Moral relativisim. Nothing is really inherently right or wrong. It's up to the individual to decide = anarchy. I suggest you read John Locke's, "Two Treatises on Government," and become educated on some of the principles upon which the USA is founded.

Quote Originally Posted by Observer
    Ergo, I cannot and do not sanction, support, or encourage the acceptance of illegal immigration, as I find a sovereign nation’s desire to control who can and cannot enter its borders to be moral.

However, I do support a legal channel to allow the supply of ample labor south of us (or anywhere) to meet the demand of the current job-market.
    You do not support illegal immigration, yet you support amnesty, which we all know, "guest worker program," (which you mean by your term, "legal channel," to supply labor) is a code word for. Yet more uninformed, illogical, pro-illegal talking point drivel!! You really don't know a lot about this issue, do you? You're just here to annoy, aren't you? What a sad existence you must lead.

Furthermore, we do not need a, "guest worker program," and, "guest worker programs," do not work because there is no such thing as a, "temporary guest worker," as Germany and France have proven. Again, you show that you are woefully uninformed about this issue and are merely an insignificant little troll wasting the time of true American patriots.

If you value your freedom of expression, which you have abused by trolling here, you should educate yourself by reading the archives here. You will learn a lot about how the illegal alien invasion we are experiencing and other related issues will rob you of that freedom, and other freedoms as well. You should do that, instead of nipping at the heels of people who are trying their damndest to save this nation for themselves and their children and grandchildren!

If this nation does fall, it will be due to despicable individuals like you.

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    PS-- rebellady--I have GOT to have one of your dogs. If you will let me have one, I PROMISE I will make an emergency stop at the orthodontist and those teeth will be as straight as those mountain ladies' teeth!!
    You can have a mountain dog, Eagle Eye. Just make sure that your dog with that nose does not breed with my mountain dog, that would certainly produce some rather "strange" looking pups!
    OMG, my stomach hurts from laughing so much! Thanks for the laughs, guys. I need them right now. My mom is seriously ill right now and it's been tough. I'm probably going have to move in with and take care of her and will have to switch my schooling to evening classes. I won't have much time for anything else so if you don't hear from me for awhile, that's the reason.
    I see DD has not been back. You reckon I hurt her feelings because I was tired of looking at her pics and said something about it? Well, if that's case, "DD, I am sorry that I got tired of your pics. You can come on back and debate with us again about why we should like illegal immigration and why we should want our country destroyed by illegal invaders". We will listen to your reason, no matter how whacked out it is.

P.S. I love the new avatars and such. I just hope there's not going to be some big blowup by someone like happened once before here. Some of you may remember. It was about pigs and avavtars. I see no harm in it, I think it's fun but some have very weird ideas about certain things and get all "fluffed up" like a mad rooster over nothing.
    Rebel,

I hope your mom gets better.

No worries, there will be no big blow up over a few of us having a little fun for a day. That PIG avatar incident was something that went on for weeks and drove many of our users up a wall.

I mentioned last night that my respite was brief as there is much to do and I'm very aware and respectful of the fact that some people do not care to read our banter.

Also, the great PIG AVATAR controversy was completely off the hook and most of the people on the board did not get the joke. It was too abstract and protracted. One or two of the people in the Pig Avatar discussion went on about that mess day after day.

There were other elements to that incident that were not very good spirited.

Rebel, You've seen us have a little fun here on these boards many many times without it turning into the Pig Avatar incident. The Pig Avatar incident went south because some of the people involved with it were very negative and hostile people that cannot work well as a team. I deleted the Pig Avatar discussion when it became clear that some ALIPAC Board users, that are thankfully no longer among us, were using the Pig thread to ridicule others on our board.

I appreciate you bringing up the Pig Avatar thing and hope there are no hard feelings on your end. The comment really puts a shadow on the end of our brief fun here, but I hear you Rebel and I know exactly what you are saying.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Bad, You are the kind of guy I’d take home to mom, after she grounded me. Also, your hair is way hotter than DD's.
    Thanks but that's a wig. I'll post a more realistic pic later on. hehehehe

Pics are fun and humanize people rather than them being just writing on a computer screen. We are all very different people here with the same cause and avatars reflect that.

Rebellady, hope your mom gets better real soon, and hope to see you back soon.

William glad you have an avatar now. Just like the rest of us
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

. . . a few of us having a little fun for a day.

I mentioned last night that my respite was brief as there is much to do and I'm very aware and respectful of the fact that some people do not care to read our banter.
    W
    Oh well, it was fun while it lasted (playing with trolls is kinda fun, isn't it? ) But it's back to the war. . .