Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey 77: If you think we don't have any "moral authority" as a nation, then why don't you get your immoral ass out of the country. I suggest you surrender your illegally-occupied apartment and all your possessions to the nearest "indigenous person" (I can assist you with the transfer). But if you're not willing to do that, then spare us your useless hot air regarding OTHER PEOPLE'S alleged lack of of morality.

oh go eat some tofu 77.
    ps there is nothing stopping the poor mexicans from creating a better life in mexico- it's just the living is easy here - and they are living off the systems ( ie our hospitals etc)created by us no-moral authority united states citizens-
    how dare you dismiss the integrity and intelligence and hard work of the people of the united states?. people of the white skin tribe have validity and value too- I am tired of having to apologize and defer to those of the brown skin -who cynically use their downtrodden status as a weapon . god help them when there are no more liberals left to manipulate and put one over on.
    rebecca-former liberal

77 STILL does not GET IT! We are NOT against LEGAL IMMIGRATION if it is controlled in such a way that it doesn't put AMERICANS out of jobs. We are against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Simple concept. If breaking laws with impunity doesn't bother a person, they just have already proven to me that they are not going to change their spots once they break that first law--ILLEGALLY crossing that border.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Gag, sounds like an anarchist to me. Do you wear a black mask at minutemen rallies and assault our veterans?
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

What you see with the influx of "illegal" immigrants from the south is the result of hundreds of years of violating the nationalism of other peoples. the people who were here before any of us white folks looked a lot more like the "illegal" immigrants of today, what does that tell you???
    Does this mean, that since I am part Cherokee? That I can ask 77 to leave my land.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I really don't know why we continue to even respond to this person who OBVIOUSLY doesn't share our beliefs.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Well, I can tell you why we respond. Because we can't give up that glimmer of hope that one more American will see that we are being overrun by illegals and take up the cause.

And I am 1/16 Iroquois. Can I go take back 1/16 of MY land? Or should I just keep on trying to pay for what I have today?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I 'spect you might as well give up on that land and keep paying for what you have! But, you're fighting another losing battle trying to convert 77. LOST CAUSE. ACCEPT DEFEAT! Thank goodness, HE IS THE ONE IN THE MINORITY HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Hey 77: If you think we don't have any "moral authority" as a nation, then why don't you get your immoral ass out of the country. I suggest you surrender your illegally-occupied apartment and all your possessions to the nearest "indigenous person" (I can assist you with the transfer). But if you're not willing to do that, then spare us your useless hot air regarding OTHER PEOPLE'S alleged lack of of morality.
    i would gladly consider the claims of indigenous people to the land of the apartment that i currently live on. if there was an organized push to return the land to the rightful owners, i would have no problem with that. i would rather be paying rent to someone whose ancestors walked the land than my current landlord. there are many people in my town who have native American decent and many of these families have been poor for generations because of that first act of violation of sovereignty by the 1st illegal immigrants, so the legitimacy is there and i would not fight it.

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    oh go eat some tofu 77.
    ps there is nothing stopping the poor mexicans from creating a better life in mexico- it's just the living is easy here - and they are living off the systems ( ie our hospitals etc)created by us no-moral authority united states citizens-
    how dare you dismiss the integrity and intelligence and hard work of the people of the united states?. people of the white skin tribe have validity and value too- I am tired of having to apologize and defer to those of the brown skin -who cynically use their downtrodden status as a weapon . god help them when there are no more liberals left to manipulate and put one over on.
    rebecca-former liberal
    and you STILL don't get it. the very reason we even have the BASE to be building these systems is because of the land and resource that were originally stolen by the first illegal immigrants. where is the compensation for that? the wealth of the west was built off of the plundering of others, that is a simple fact. yet you don't even want to talk about these original violations of sovereignty because you hold onto some vague allusions to manifest destiny or some other b.s. concocted to make thieves feel better about themselves. well guess what - globalization is manifest destiny on steroids - these elites in their arrogance believe they are destined to rule the planet - it is the same philosophy that originally kicked out the indigenous to build these "glorious systems."

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast