Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf

Because I've yet to see any baby dolphins who are illegal aliens.
    I eat fish, I eat meat, but there's no need to skin, torture baby dolphins to death. Why ? They haven't done anything wrong. Japan sucks.

Though the problem isn't of our making, we care. We care that illegal aliens along with their enablers, aiders and abettors will slowly turn the US into the third world cesspools from which these people fled.
    The problem of illegal immigration is of our making too. The government we elected is supporting illegal immigration, so it's of our own making. We're not enforcing our own laws, so it's of our own making !

Cassie, dear, I've been to CA. Relatives moved from CA to MT a few years ago when they couldn't take it any longer.
    then why do you act like the situation on other parts of the country is the same as in Texas or Cali ? you said that we all pay for illegals, I can tell you that it ain't true. We in California pay with our lives and well being. more illegal gangs here than in any other state. Our well being is going down due to closing of hospitals, bad education because illegal kids can't speak English, LA is filled with car driving illegals. Even here in Sac it's bad. You don't know what you're talking about. I was born here, I've lived here all my life !

If the illegal invasion isn't stopped soon, I'm afraid we'll all be seeing hospital closings even in North Dakota.
    and why are we left alone ?? We do we have to take the burden ? Why is there no one in DC that cares about tx and ca. We're the largest states in the Union. It becomes time that those @ssholes in DC start listening to us.

I don't know, Cassie. That's why the question.
    My sis suspects my neighbors are illegal, they hardly speak English, yet she can't prove anything. They're not really my friends, but we have a bbq sometimes. I don't know if they're illegal. They probably got amnesty in 1986, I dunno. If they're illegal, they should leave this country too, go back in line and apply for citizenship the right way.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Ok Crocket,

you can be right about Gore, but who else should I vote for ?
    I use my Constitutional right to vote and it has to be a Democrat, so is there anyone better than Gore ???
    Why does it have to be a Democrat rather than the best person for the job?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Ok Crocket,

I use my Constitutional right to vote and it has to be a Democrat, so is there anyone better than Gore ???
    1- to pay the Republicans back
    2- Pat Buchanan is not running, I told before he's the best person for the job
    3 - I can't split my vote, have to vote the lesser of the 2 parties.
    4 - Pat running for the GOP, and winning GOP nomination will change my vote for him. Not that I like the GOP, I just like Pat. I like honest men. But Pat can't win as an independent. note: I'd vote for Pat for who he is, not for his party.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Ok Crocket,

1- to pay the Republicans back
    For what, defeating amnesty in the last session?

2- Pat Buchanan is not running, I told before he's the best person for the job
    Ah, so there's only one man in the entire country who is not a Democrat who deserves a vote?

3 - I can't split my vote, have to vote the lesser of the 2 parties.
    Why can't you split your vote? Voting for the party rather than the candidate is indicative of either shaloowness or of a lack of sufficient intelligentce to differentiate cadidates on their own merits. I support a pending law going through the Texas legislature that wiuld eliminate the party-line vote.

4 - Pat running for the GOP, and winning GOP nomination will change my vote for him. Not that I like the GOP, I just like Pat. I like honest men. But Pat can't win as an independent. note: I'd vote for Pat for who he is, not for his party.
    Maybe you need to look a little deeper to find all the other people who deserve to be judged on something other than their superficial party affiliation.

cassie Wrote:

Hi PhredE, I will also vote for the issues that are most important to me, but it's always been the Dems, they represent me more than any other.
    Party affiliates are not issues. Your more concerned about the party then any issue be made.
    Your not affected by the Illegals, so you really don`t care which way the door swings. as long as you vote for a Dem reguardless the agenda)you`ll
    be happy.
    Your not affect by illegals,,,,,,but you will be.
    ------------------------

For their war in Iraq, which is stil my number 1 priority. And for supporting boosh in 2004.

Ah, so there's only one man in the entire country who is not a Democrat who deserves a vote?
    yes, he left the GOP for not representing his pov. I like men with that attitude. He's old, much older than I'm, I'd prefer a younger president, but the best would still be Pat. I like Pat, now I have 2 books written by him in my possession

Why can't you split your vote? Voting for the party rather than the candidate is indicative of either shaloowness or of a lack of sufficient intelligentce to differentiate cadidates on their own merits. I support a pending law going through the Texas legislature that wiuld eliminate the party-line vote.
    I can't split my vote because it would make my vote worthless. Those Nader voters in Florida gave Boosh the presidency.

Maybe you need to look a little deeper to find all the other people who deserve to be judged on something other than their superficial party affiliation.
    Maybe, but I still think the Republicans are more likely to start a war than the Democrats. Buchanan is an isolationist, but he won't bomb innocent people all over the world.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

Party affiliates are not issues. Your more concerned about the party then any issue be made.
    Your not affected by the Illegals, so you really don`t care which way the door swings. as long as you vote for a Dem reguardless the agenda)you`ll
    be happy.
    Your not affect by illegals,,,,,,but you will be.
    I live in Ca too. The entire state is affected by illegals. My tax money is also spend on illegals, how can you say it's not affecting me ? I see them eveyrwhere hanging around doing nothing but being disrespectful to Americans. Our schools and hospitals are closing, you shouldn't strike at a fellow Californian. And I'm a real one, born and raised and still living here.

Ahhhh Kate, I see you have your cat as avatar again !!

Banned

For their war in Iraq, which is stil my number 1 priority. And for supporting boosh in 2004.
    Every Democrat you have named supported the war in Iraq and those who were in office at the time voted in favor of the resolution granting Bush the power to invade. That's because they knew as most rational people know that Saddam was funding terrorists and was a threat to the region and ultimately to the US.

yes, he left the GOP for not representing his pov. I like men with that attitude. He's old, much older than I'm, I'd prefer a younger president, but the best would still be Pat. I like Pat, now I have 2 books written by him in my possession
    What about Ron Paul? The fact that you support Buchanan should not preclude support of other viable candidates.

I can't split my vote because it would make my vote worthless. Those Nader voters in Florida gave Boosh the presidency.
    Cassie, that doesn't make any sense in either a practical or literal sense.

Maybe, but I still think the Republicans are more likely to start a war than the Democrats. Buchanan is an isolationist, but he won't bomb innocent people all over the world.
    People like you wanted us to keep out of WWII. As the old saying goes, war never accomplishes anything, except the creation of the first free society in modern times, the abolition of slavery, the toppling of the Third Reich, the end of Soviet Communism...

Pacifism (the complete rejection of violence as a means of defending oneself or accomplishing a goal) is for cowards and simpletons. Even Christ at Gethsemane told the disciples to buy swords for their protection.

Though the problem isn't of our making, we care. We care that illegal aliens along with their enablers, aiders and abettors will slowly turn the US into the third world cesspools from which these people fled.
    The problem of illegal immigration is of our making too. The government we elected is supporting illegal immigration, so it's of our own making. We're not enforcing our own laws, so it's of our own making !
    Agreed it's our fault for electing politicians that are backing big business instead of the American people. Vote the politician NOT the party.

Cassie, dear, I've been to CA. Relatives moved from CA to MT a few years ago when they couldn't take it any longer.
    then why do you act like the situation on other parts of the country is the same as in Texas or Cali ? you said that we all pay for illegals, I can tell you that it ain't true. We in California pay with our lives and well being. more illegal gangs here than in any other state. Our well being is going down due to closing of hospitals, bad education because illegal kids can't speak English, LA is filled with car driving illegals. Even here in Sac it's bad. You don't know what you're talking about. I was born here, I've lived here all my life !
    The rest of the country is undergoing all the things you mention above. Not as bad as CA yet but it will be. Illegal aliens are actually coming to NC now because of depressed wages there.

If the illegal invasion isn't stopped soon, I'm afraid we'll all be seeing hospital closings even in North Dakota.
    and why are we left alone ?? We do we have to take the burden ? Why is there no one in DC that cares about tx and ca. We're the largest states in the Union. It becomes time that those @ssholes in DC start listening to us.
    Vote the politician NOT the party.

I don't know, Cassie. That's why the question.
    If they're illegal, they should leave this country too, go back in line and apply for citizenship the right way.
    Agreed. Nobody should get to stay here just because they sneaked in. Everybody should have the same chance to come here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)