Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Cassie Wrote:
    How can an illegal open a restaurant ?? The restaurant owner gets paid, he needs a SS number, how can he start business without SS ?
    Illegals get paid under the table, but a restaurant is there, it's visible. You can see it standing there, how could this happen?
    Cassie, If "Niave" was a popularity contest, you would win hands down.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    The few illegals, the world's most poor, will be subjected to discussion.
    What say we buy them plane tickets home if they can't afford them. Especially the illegal alien felons in prison.
    SEND THEM ALL HOME.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cassie Wrote:
    No, I suggested to close the borders asap. We can have deployed 100,000 national guard personnel by Monday. border is closed, nobody gets in. Then we can strip illegals from their benefits, fine or jail employers, and announcement on TV that any illegal in the country after Feb 28th faces 5 years in prison. These measurements will maker sure that illegals will self deport, and hardly to no illegals get in because of those 100,000 national guard personnel. The few illegals, the world's most poor, will be subjected to discuossin
    OK, now you have a date. Tell me this, going by your above comment,
    now that the border is closed, how are the illegals going to self deport?
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

OK, now you have a date. Tell me this, going by your above comment,
    now that the border is closed, how are the illegals going to self deport?
    The border will be like a club. You can't get in after a certain time, but you can get out. People can still cross the border, but only through legal entree points of course.

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    The few illegals, the world's most poor, will be subjected to discussion.
    What say we buy them plane tickets home if they can't afford them. Especially the illegal alien felons in prison.
    SEND THEM ALL HOME.
    No, I don't want to deport people that only make $ 2 a day in their home country because they're being discriminated by their corrupt government. We talk here about the extremely poor, not about parasites. Most illegals are are parasites, not the ones that only make $ 2 a da back home.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

We talk here about the extremely poor, not about parasites.
    The extremely poor are Americans under the poverty line.

Parasites do great damage to the HOST and can, indeed, kill it depending on the species of parasite.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brain worms aren't they fatal?

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Brain worms aren't they fatal?

Dixie
    Yupper, lol.........those danged PARASITES.

Hey, aren't they also brought in by 3rd world aliens?

No, I don't want to deport people that only make $ 2 a day in their home country because they're being discriminated by their corrupt government. We talk here about the extremely poor, not about parasites. Most illegals are are parasites, not the ones that only make $ 2 a da back home.
    How about all the thousands (millions?) of people from even poorer countries, that have applied to come to the US legally... ? Shouldn't they deserve even greater consideration or higher preference (to enter or stay here)?

...being discriminated by their corrupt government...
    Maybe. But that is not a problem I had a part in creating nor am I responsible to fix.

There are millions of your fellow citizens which are poor and/or disabled, etc. that are, at a very minimum, equally deserving of your 'compassion' in this regard.

I'm with you Phred! I want some diversity of the immigrants. I'm sick of the ones that are forcing themselves on us.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    We talk here about the extremely poor, not about parasites.
    The extremely poor are Americans under the poverty line.
    Parasites do great damage to the HOST and can, indeed, kill it depending on the species of parasite.
    I want to help the Americans living under the poverty line too.
    That’s why I vote Democrat. Bush only increased the gap between rich and poor !

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    How about all the thousands (millions?) of people from even poorer countries, that have applied to come to the US legally... ? Shouldn't they deserve even greater consideration or higher preference (to enter or stay here)?
    We can’t take in everybody, don’t you understand that ?. I’m talking about the poorest of the world already here. I’m not for opening the borders. I’m just trying to find a solution for the ones already here. We can make illegals self deport, but I‘ve never supported forced deportation. It will damage our image. We have 10 million illegal aliens, and if we can get rid of 9,9 million of them, we can allow 100,000 poorest to stay. 100,000 people to get amnesty is always better than 10 million, don’t ya think ? Don’t you understand you will not be able to get it your way completely ?

Maybe. But that is not a problem I had a part in creating nor am I responsible to fix.
    That’s very selfish. Because you’re not responsible for something, gives you no reason not to care. I’m going to link you to a very shocking video, and I warn everybody it’s very graphic. No, I won’t link you too it, because it’s too terrible. I can give it on request.
    I’ll just describe it how the Japanese torture and skin baby dolphins alive. Those baby dolphins are screaming of pain, you see the life drain out of them.
    Am I responsible for it ? No !!! Do I care, yes I do ! Does my twin sis care ?? Yes she does ! She loves Asia but avoids Japan, and I’m very proud of her. We both dislike illegals, but we both care what is going on in the world ! That makes us Jenners ( maiden name ) !! We're not selfish like you're.

There are millions of your fellow citizens which are poor and/or disabled, etc. that are, at a very minimum, equally deserving of your 'compassion' in this regard.
    Agreed, and we could easily take care of all 40 million poor Americans if Bush didn’t spend over 600 billion on his war for Halliburton.
    Blame the GOP. Not me or the Dems.

Good night.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!