Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I want to help the Americans living under the poverty line too.
    That’s why I vote Democrat. Bush only increased the gap between rich and poor !
    LOL, it's the dems that created the slave labor/poverty gap/cradle to grave society with their massive, ever growing entitlement programs. Which, btw, we're paying for - not them.

bushie and gang are simply pushing the agenda to another level. ...
    with almost total help from the dems.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cassie

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    The few illegals, the world's most poor, will be subjected to discussion.
    What say we buy them plane tickets home if they can't afford them. Especially the illegal alien felons in prison.
    SEND THEM ALL HOME.
    No, I don't want to deport people that only make $ 2 a day in their home country because they're being discriminated by their corrupt government. We talk here about the extremely poor, not about parasites. Most illegals are are parasites, not the ones that only make $ 2 a da back home.
    Cassie, the majority of these illegal aliens had jobs where they lived. They weren't starving to death. Just how do you figure they're able to pay smugglers $1,000-$3,000? That's a whole lot of $2s per day. They're here for a handout not a handup.

There are legal ways to come to the US and sneaking in isn't one of them.

BTW, how many of your friends are illegal & how many is a "few" to you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    How about all the thousands (millions?) of people from even poorer countries, that have applied to come to the US legally... ? Shouldn't they deserve even greater consideration or higher preference (to enter or stay here)?
    We can’t take in everybody, don’t you understand that ?. I’m talking about the poorest of the world already here. I’m not for opening the borders. I’m just trying to find a solution for the ones already here.
    The ones already here are NOT the poorest in the world. They're the ones who sneaked across the border. Below are some of the poorest in the world.

We have 10 million illegal aliens
    You're probably about half right on this one but it's probably closer to 30 million by now.

That’s very selfish. Because you’re not responsible for something, gives you no reason not to care.
    Call me selfish then Cassie. I'm selfish because I want the US to retain some semblance of the country it once was before the invasion. I'm selfish because I to provide for MY family instead of illegal aliens?

I’ll just describe it how the Japanese torture and skin baby dolphins alive. Those baby dolphins are screaming of pain, you see the life drain out of them.
    Off topic Cassie. This is an illegal immigration forum.

We're not selfish like you're.
    Sounds good to me Cassie. Do whatever you want as long as you keep your hand out of my pockets.

Very good point had_e! Those children are not coming from one of the wealthiest nations in the world but from some of the poorest.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Absolutely not! I fly my maids in from Russia with full documentation

Mail Order Maids? Do you pick them out online?

Since you are flying them in, they've gone through customs and they have had their health screens and inoculations. And documents!

Dixie

Banned
    HELP!!!! could some one with more knowladge then me pm me and answer some of my questions

Banned
    PM's are still disabled...

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    HELP!!!! could some one with more knowladge then me pm me and answer some of my questions
    Is everything you know already posted in the forums?

Post what you need. cassie is a good sport and likely would be willing for us to help a brother in her thread?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    PM's are still disabled...
    well i would think and correct me if im wrong it may be disabiled here but not in the rest of the internet ie;
    Yahooo, explorer, msn .... ect
    i realy would rather not interrupt cassi and her thread

sorry cassie i feel like im hung out to dry by the insturtors or someone that is incharge

The ones already here are NOT the poorest in the world. They're the ones who sneaked across the border. Below are some of the poorest in the world.
    Thanks Dixie, had_enuf, exactly the point. The masses of humanity which have broken in are not necessarily an accurate cross-section of the world's poor. More likely, is that they represent people that could more easily make the journey (eg. are physically more proximate to the border) and happen to be poorer than most Americans (but are considerably better off than many in parts of Africa, Asia, etc).

There are many, many far poorer people from all regions of the world that are even more deserving of entry/staying here - yet never have the chance that, say, illegal Mexicans, Central Americans, do - simply because they live farther away.

Re: 'selfish'? Maybe.
    I am no more selfish than the illegal that sneaks in to 'make a better life' for him/her self; and I, at least, obey ALL laws. Most people that know me well probably would not agree with your assessment. In my personal experience, I have found that the people [family, friends] with the most money are the ones quick to express sympathy to those less fortunate as themselves, but, when called upon to substantiate their sympathy with tangible acts of generosity, somehow, things get 'forgotten' (eg. the 'follow-through' is lacking). To be credible, you must practice what you preach.

Oh, and BTW, I was a registered Democrat most of life (for the record, I never voted for Bush). Lately however, I've come to the conclusion that the Democratic party has little interest in protecting Americans, American jobs, etc (eg. supports Guest-Worker, Amnesty, ~= is "Hispandering")... and remember that the Clinton Administration signed NAFTA into law?
    How bad is it? Somehow, and I honestly do not know, I am still on the DNC's mailing list and I receive their questionnaire/poll which asks the recipient to rank a set of issues by importance. Gee whiz, out of the 10 things listed do you think illegal/legal immigration is even on the list?
    Heck no. So, I write it in manually, and then tell them they suffer from 'anal-cranial inversion syndrome' - they won't ever see any money from me!
    I changed my party affiliation about 6-7 years ago and am now a registered Independent.

Unlike many people on the issue, my main opposition to illegal immigration in general is not based on fiscal concerns (although, there appears to be ample evidence that such thing is a very big concern and is reason enough). My interest lies in the assimilation, cultural, political dynamics involved. I am socially fairly conservative, but fiscally, rather moderate or even progressive in some respects. I do not believe the country can survive, in any form close the to current one, by promoting two separate and parallel cultures within a single nation. But, please don't take my word for it - here, read a speech by a fellow Democrat that very eloquently lays out the prospects for national suicide should we continue our slavish adherence to political correctness:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/lamm.asp

Enjoy.

The people that are truly poor are so malnourished that they are not able to walk across the desert or jump over a border fence.