Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Cassie,

Please understand that CrocketsGhost has recently endured a case of trollitis and we expect his mood to improve a great deal in the near future.

Didn't Hillary Clinton try to sound tough on illegal immigration about a year ago?

They love Hillary on the Gilmore Girls Show, but then again there appears to be no illegal aliens in Stars Hollow yet.

W
    And I hope this too, that his mood will improve. We have a country to save, and no time to fight among each other. I will ignore Crocket for some time, and then he'll figure out all by himself that he was wrong labelling me. I know I can lose my temper within a second. It's wrong, but that's me.

Alipac do you know that most Democratic voters also oppose illegal immigration. If 80% of our pop. oppose illegals, we know it can't be just the Republicans. I also oppose illegals, because I'm against people breaking the law. Hillary is soft on illegals, I know that. But I just can't vote a Republican ( 3rd party not an option ). Going to war based on lies is so morally wrong to me, that I won't even consider voting for Republican. All I can hope for is a Democratic president that will enforce our existing immigration laws, build the fence, etc. Republicans are soft on illegal immigration too, btw.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    We can have everything done in a short amount of tie, there’s one huge problem – we have a Republican in the White House !!!!
    Cassie I was a Democrat for forty years. I see Bush as way left of me. The State of the Union address had Democrats calling here saying Bush sounded like one of them except for his support of war. Take away Bush's stand on the war, he looks more like a Democrat. I see little difference between Bush and the image Hillary is working to create for the electorate. What's the significant difference?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As 2ndamendsis suggested, I took quite a few deep breaths and realized that I am done. Stick a fork in me (don't even try it) .

Cassie is so liberal that she can't even type the apporpriate letters on the k.b. to answer the cutoff number question.

Illegal mexicans and otm's are relentlessly storming our border, as we speak, every minute, and the liberal dems will still be neutral on the subject of the poor illegal criminals already here who have already commited their crimes and tell themselves
    Well, they've already entered illegally, they've already obtained their fake identities (American babies, garbage can raids, robbery), they've already stolen their fair share of our tax money and stolen the jobs of an American so I think, maybe, possibly they should probably, maybe be shown compassion for their criminal, I mean, desperate actions once they arrived here? Oh, yeah, and also because one of the poor dears just cleared my table and handed me water. yeah that's it, Amnesty, that's the word I think I'm possibly, maybe looking for. yeah, that MUST be it?
    Italian phrase for liberals as such ;
    Testa de aerea
    Done and done.
    Onward and upward.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

All I can hope for

Is that I can close my eyes
    And bury my head in the sand
    While turning off the light of insight
    And turning away from an honest stand

All I can hope for

Is to give into symp and wimp
    And let the illegals stay here
    And that will let me look good
    And calm my raging inner fear

All I can hope for

Is to create a mindset in myself
    That will allow me to step away
    From the hard core decisions
    To help make it a better day

And give into endless sob stories
    But not those of American citizens
    We wouldn't want to over concentrate
    On our own nation's women and men

Much less the children
    Who are sold out in schools
    Who are targeted and limited
    By a bunch of fools rules

That tells them lowered standards
    And mindless so called toleration
    Is how to achieve excellence
    In each and every individual situation

All I can hope for

Is that I can profile out
    Is that I can pose just right
    And assure all the criminals
    That I will never stand and fight

Neils
    10:11 am
    01/31/2007
    [/code][/quote]

Re: I OPPOSE illegals from coming – NEUTRAL on the ones here

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    Please allow me to explain my point of view to all of you. I’ve been posting for a few days now, and it’s obvious that some posters don’t understand why I can contradict myself on this issue. Let me explain:

You’re in a hurry and have to rush to your work, you grab the gallon of milk from the fridge, drop it all on the floor but have no time to clean it. You’re running to your car and forgot to close the front door. After a day of hard work you come home, notice you left the door open and hope nothing has been stolen. Everything seems to be ok until you see 10 cats in your kitchen drinking from the gallon milk you spilled, and eating the beef from your dish you didn’t clean up yesterday because you were too tired.
    What do you do ??

1 ) deport all those cats, but leave the door open, and don’t clean up the milk & beef

Or

[quote:1stzxaeo]2 ) first you close the door to prevent more cats from coming, then clean the milk & beef and after that start deporting all those cats. Or decide to keep a few cats when you know they're homeless.
    What’s gonna be your choice ?? You see my point ??[/quote:1stzxaeo]

CALL HUMAINE SOCIETY AND HAVE ALL THE CAT PICKED AND RETURNED THE THEIR HOME. THEY HAVE SELF DEPORTED IN OTHER COUNTRIES WHEN IMMIGRATION LAWS WERE ENFORCE. IN THIS COUNTRY THEY HAVE AND THEY ARE BEING DEPORTED. THEY CAN BE DEPORTED, BUT THAT IS NOT NECESSARY.

We can deport illegal aliens but when we leave the border ( door ) open, don’t make sure that employers get fined ( beef for the cats ) or benefits for illegals stopped ( milk for the cats ), we can keep deporting but it’s not going to change or solve anything. The British have a nice proverb for this situation: “ Carrying coals to Newcastle “

My solution to this problem is:

Start building the fence ,and put the national guard on the border to prevent illegals from rushing in since they will try to break in while we’re building the fence.
    Meanwhile arrest, and fine all employers that hire illegals, this will take away one reason for illegals to come ( the milk for the cats ). Then exclude any illegal alien from getting any form of benefits, no free education, no free healthcare, etc ( beef for the cats ). This take down another reason why illegals come.
    ENFORCE ALL IMMIGRATION LAWS AND THEY WILL DEPORT THEMSELVES. AT NO EXPENSE TO TAXPAYERS.

This will result that probably even 70 % of illegal aliens will start to self deport. The other 30% remain inthis country and we can decide later what to do with them, deportation or amnesty. That’s why I keep myself neutral on this issue because even deportation is Carrying coals to Newcastle when we leave the border open, don’t fine employers, and allow benefits for illegals. First things first.
    Thank you for listening and have a great day

WHAT IS THE INCENTIVE FOR THE 30% TO STAY? IF THEY ARE ILLEGAL THEY WILL NOT BE ALBLE TO WORK IF THE DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY. DEPORT. NO AMNESTY. AMNESTY WAS GIVEN LAST IN 1986, SO THEY HAVE BEEN HERE LESS THAN TEN YEARS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    As 2ndamendsis suggested, I took quite a few deep breaths and realized that I am done. Stick a fork in me (don't even try it) .

Cassie is so liberal that she can't even type the apporpriate letters on the k.b. to answer the cutoff number question.

Illegal mexicans and otm's are relentlessly storming our border, as we speak, every minute, and the liberal dems will still be neutral on the subject of the poor illegal criminals already here who have already commited their crimes and tell themselves
    Well, they've already entered illegally, they've already obtained their fake identities (American babies, garbage can raids, robbery), they've already stolen their fair share of our tax money and stolen the jobs of an American so I think, maybe, possibly they should probably, maybe be shown compassion for their criminal, I mean, desperate actions once they arrived here? Oh, yeah, and also because one of the poor dears just cleared my table and handed me water. yeah that's it, Amnesty, that's the word I think I'm possibly, maybe looking for. yeah, that MUST be it?
    Italian phrase for liberals as such ; [quote:3nomkub0]Testa de aerea
    Done and done.
    Onward and upward.[/quote:3nomkub0]

Yes, this post from you is another clear sign that you haven't read all my posts in this thread. Just read my signature ! I mention 99%, this is referring to the illegals already here ! So illegals already in the country will be out, 99% of them. But you didn't read again. I even told in another post that of the 10 million illegals already here, I can make 9,9 million leave, but no, it's all liberal bashing that makes your day
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Re: I OPPOSE illegals from coming – NEUTRAL on the ones here

dyehard39 wrote:

CALL HUMAINE SOCIETY AND HAVE ALL THE CAT PICKED AND RETURNED THE THEIR HOME. THEY HAVE SELF DEPORTED IN OTHER COUNTRIES WHEN IMMIGRATION LAWS WERE ENFORCE. IN THIS COUNTRY THEY HAVE AND THEY ARE BEING DEPORTED. THEY CAN BE DEPORTED, BUT THAT IS NOT NECESSARY.
    Why do you use capital letters ???
    I'm supporting the enforcement of immigration laws, read my posts in this thread and you'll see it ! I'm on your side of the fence, but I keep being criticizedall the time

ENFORCE ALL IMMIGRATION LAWS AND THEY WILL DEPORT THEMSELVES. AT NO EXPENSE TO TAXPAYERS.
    See above, and I also said that most will self deport with my solutions discussed in this thread.

WHAT IS THE INCENTIVE FOR THE 30% TO STAY? IF THEY ARE ILLEGAL THEY WILL NOT BE ALBLE TO WORK IF THE DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY. DEPORT. NO AMNESTY. AMNESTY WAS GIVEN LAST IN 1986, SO THEY HAVE BEEN HERE LESS THAN TEN YEARS.
    I never said they should stay. I said that ones we have the fence in place, we can have a discussion !!! Where did I say that 30 could stay ?? I DID mention that probably 0,1% could stay, that is 1/1000. Reading is your education

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    cassie wrote:

I don't understand why people here disagree with me. We all agree that we're in the midst of a national crisis, and I come with honest and real solutions. I fight illegal immigration the way I think it's the best to do, or did you refer that people disagree with me that I like Hillary ??
    Your approval of Hillary Clinton has told me all I really need to know regarding your feelings about illegal immigration. Most of us on ALIPAC have made illegal immigration and border security our #1 issue and would never consider voting for someone that supports amnesty for illegals and/or open borders. Hillary's support of the mega amnesty bill (S. 2611) was and is unforgiveable!!! IMHO, anyone serious about dealing with the illegal immigrant issue through enforcement of our current immigration laws could never support Sen. Clinton.

I can't speak for everyone that actively posts on ALIPAC, but I think it's safe to say the overwhelming majority of us support one of the following candidates for the next President of the United States: Rep. Hunter, Rep. Tancredo, or Rep. Paul.

You have the right to support whomever you want, but you shouldn't be confused or surprised by our reluctance to take anyone that supports an enemy to our cause and #1 issue seriously.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Check this out:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... _dem1.html
    Hihihi, I saw the website you gave me the link of and Al gore scored pretty good. Bush is softer on illegal immigration than Gore, and yet Bush was elected in 2000 ! So, don't blame me that we're in the midst of an illegal immigration crisis, I voted Al Gore. He's soft on illegals, but Bush is even softer !!!

Why I endorse Hillary ??
    I'll give a brief explaination, as I told it several times before.

1 - both the Republicans and Democrats support amnesty.
    And because of this, both parties don't represent me on this issue of illegal immigration. And from then on I have to start looking on other issues that are also important to me:

Environment ? Democrats
    Health care ? Democrats
    Hopefully ending DP ? more chance with the Democrats
    Education ? Democrats
    International policy/foreign policy ? Democrats
    Fighting poverty ? Democrats ??
    Equal rights for women ?? Democrats.
    Yes, equal rights for us, men still make more money then women even if we do the same work.
    Caring more for Americans instead of greedy business ? Democrats

And why Hillary among all those Democrats ??
    Because she represents the issues I mentioned the best.

Illegal immigration is an important issue to me, but when both parties don't represent me on this, I've to look for other issues.

I can't speak for everyone that actively posts on ALIPAC, but I think it's safe to say the overwhelming majority of us support one of the following candidates for the next President of the United States: Rep. Hunter, Rep. Tancredo, or Rep. Paul.
    The names you mention are all Republicans, I will never vote for a Republican. They almost always drag us into a war, and they make us the bullies of the world.

Cassie, I am a registered Democrat and have voted as such. However, I have come to be a lot more independent in my thinking. And since I've been really paying attention to the issues, I have had a paradigm shift in my thinking. I may be cynical, but I don't believe either party really has the interests of the American people at heart. I believe its all about money and power. Not all of them are like this, but I believe a lot.

There are globalists on both sides of the isle. They do not care about the American people; although, they talk a great game. But, what have they actually done? Democrats are better with poverty? How? They pander to minority groups, keep them believing that they are victims and unable to succeed on their own merits. They don't really want them to succeed because if they do, and actually stop needing government handouts, why would they continue to vote Democratic? There's a lot of money to be made with poverty.

On the issue of the environment, what has either party done for the past 30 years to get us off our dependence on foreign oil? Clinton/Gore in office for eight years. They did nothing in this area. Bush certainly isn't going to do anything IMO.

I have come to be much more independent minded when it comes to voting for a candidate. I understand voting for those who you think most represent your views. That is your right and privilege as an American citizen. All I am saying is really look at what these guys are doing and not just what they say.

When it comes to the immigration issue, more Republicans are standing against amnesty than Democrats. The only reason we do not have amnesty as we sit here is because of the Republican controlled House last year. The vast majority of the Republican House voted for the strong enforcement bill. The majority of Dems voted against it. When the English as our official language bill came up, it was a Republican who introduced it. Harry Reid stood on the floor and called this senator a racist for introducing this bill; I watched the whole exchange on C-Span. Pandering does go on on both sides, but it seems to me that there is more chance for the Republicans to hold the line against amnesty than the Dems.

This is the most important issue to me right now, because if we are not successful in stopping this amnesty/guest worker/family reunification, all of these other issues that are so important to you will not really be an issue any more. So, now I really look very carefully at how individual candidates vote, especially on the immigration issue, and form my judgments that way instead of by party loyalty.

This is the most important issue to me right now, because if we are not successful in stopping this amnesty/guest worker/family reunification, all of these other issues that are so important to you will not really be an issue any more.
    That about sums it up. If we lose the war against amnesty you might as well kiss this country and all it stood for good-bye. After that it will not really matter what other issues matter to you. The globalists will have won and we will be a part of the NAU and turned even more rapidly into a 3rd world toilet. If amnesty is granted the amount of illegals coming in now will seem like a trickle. There will be a massive flood of illegals at that point.

All the things that you say are most import to you (environment, education, etc.) will cease to be issues you have a say in. All of us here may differ on our views on other important issues in this country but you need to understand that if we do not stop amnesty and bend the government to our will and make them enforce our immigration laws the rest will not matter.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast