Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Cassie! I do not think you are a troll and if the moderators thought you were you would be gone. Do not freak over things that do not matter. Ignore it , go forward.
    Hey april, you're from Co, the SW too. Maybe we should join forces and fight to liberate the sw from illegals and from the politicians in DC.

Mods: the picture with the hand, is that one okay ??
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Don;t worry, i'll keep my word. you will eventually firgure out that i'm not a troll and that i'm on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    CASSIE
    We'll be taking you at your word now.
    Sounds like a good plan.
    I'll keep responding to all persons, except Crocket.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Cassie,

Please understand that CrocketsGhost has recently endured a case of trollitis and we expect his mood to improve a great deal in the near future.

Didn't Hillary Clinton try to sound tough on illegal immigration about a year ago?

They love Hillary on the Gilmore Girls Show, but then again there appears to be no illegal aliens in Stars Hollow yet.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie

Life is complicated, "cassie." It's not all kittycats and party line votes.
    Life is compliacated but finding a solution to the illegal immigration crisis is easy, yet we agree on the solutions too. you listed your solution and they're the same as mine, did you copy my solutions ??
    Yeah, that's it "cassie." I've been here espousing these solutions for ages, but I stole my ideas from a troll posing as a ditzy hairdresser twin. LOL!!!
    Bama is a troll, and now i'm a troll too. When you can't convince other's you call them trolls.
    No, when two new members show up at the same time matching the description and tactics of a known troll simultaneous with other attacks that match the MO of that troll, I make the accusation.
    Good grief.

Am I Strother or Cassie or both?

Your condition is deteriorating.

What's next?

Crop squares? UCC application to fourth amendment analysis?

Ghost, just knock it off and get a grip on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    There's that famous "Hillary" temper! (Cas)
    I told ya that i'm emotional. Liberals are said to be too emotional to judge, maybe i'm. That's not important, I'm fair and honest, that's all what matters.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    cassie wrote:

I don't understand why people here disagree with me. We all agree that we're in the midst of a national crisis, and I come with honest and real solutions. I fight illegal immigration the way I think it's the best to do, or did you refer that people disagree with me that I like Hillary ??
    Your approval of Hillary Clinton has told me all I really need to know regarding your feelings about illegal immigration. Most of us on ALIPAC have made illegal immigration and border security our #1 issue and would never consider voting for someone that supports amnesty for illegals and/or open borders. Hillary's support of the mega amnesty bill (S. 2611) was and is unforgiveable!!! IMHO, anyone serious about dealing with the illegal immigrant issue through enforcement of our current immigration laws could never support Sen. Clinton.

I can't speak for everyone that actively posts on ALIPAC, but I think it's safe to say the overwhelming majority of us support one of the following candidates for the next President of the United States: Rep. Hunter, Rep. Tancredo, or Rep. Paul.

You have the right to support whomever you want, but you shouldn't be confused or surprised by our reluctance to take anyone that supports an enemy to our cause and #1 issue seriously.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Check this out:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... _dem1.html
    Absolutely. We may not know who will turn on us, but we darned sure know who is already actively against us!

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Guys, guys..........

Back to your corners please and take a few deep breaths.

We've got so much work to do and I could sure use the help.

ANY TAKERS? Come on........don't be shy.
    Post here if you want to add your muscle to the fight.
    A little patronizing, don't you think? Especially considering the fact that I've seen you tongue lash a few suspected trolls on more than one occasion. Actually, you're pretty darn good at it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying cassie is a troll, but her support of Hillary Clinton certainly opens up the possibility.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote=cassie]
    Quote Originally Posted by "CrocketsGhost":3454bf39

Life is compliacated but finding a solution to the illegal immigration crisis is easy, yet we agree on the solutions too. you listed your solution and they're the same as mine, did you copy my solutions ??
    Yeah, that's it "cassie." I've been here espousing these solutions for ages, but I stole my ideas from a troll posing as a ditzy hairdresser twin. LOL!!!
    Bama is a troll, and now i'm a troll too. When you can't convince other's you call them trolls.
    No, when two new members show up at the same time matching the description and tactics of a known troll simultaneous with other attacks that match the MO of that troll, I make the accusation.
    [/quote:3454bf39]

Self deletion. Bad formatting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Guys, guys..........

Back to your corners please and take a few deep breaths.

We've got so much work to do and I could sure use the help.

ANY TAKERS? Come on........don't be shy.
    Post here if you want to add your muscle to the fight.
    A little patronizing, don't you think? Especially considering the fact that I've seen you tongue lash a few suspected trolls on more than one occasion. Actually, you're pretty darn good at it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying cassie is a troll, but her support of Hillary Clinton certainly opens up the possibility.
    And it's not just that I've seen this particular persona before. It's the combination of them showing up at the same time, and now we have the tag team back in action (see above -self-edit - AND BELOW).

[quote=cassie]
    Quote Originally Posted by "CrocketsGhost":yptdnn2e

[color=blue][b]

[1] Other attacks ?? I have not attacked any single poster here !

[2] And I wish I knew Bama, he is probably more educated than you too, this is what you can't stand.

[3] A troll is a person that tries to divert other posters away from the main ussue, and I've been talking about the main issue, illegal immigration, all the time.

[4] You accusing me for being a troll, or linking me to Bama is an all out lie ! And it's even unfair. All the time and effort I've been discussing this issue, and you wave me away for being a troll ??

MOD EDIT
    please refrain from photos such as this
    [/quote:yptdnn2e]

[1] Me neither. I clearly attacked his atrociously erroneous and unsupported claims, which he took as an attack on him probably because his claims exist only in his own mind, nowhere in the real world.

[2] Exactly.

[3] Ghost made the UCC the main issue in the Other Topics thread when he misrepresented the living poop out of it. I corrected it. And he calls me a troll for getting the topic accurately discussed? Priceless.

[4] I've found Ghost's posts to be inordinately dishonest.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast