Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    cassie wrote:

The only Democrat I can think of that is against illegal immigration is Al Gore, at least he's stronger on the issue than most Republicans, and more than Bsh. But America wanted open OBL Bush instead of Gore, so be it.
    Cassie, perhaps you'd like to know a few more:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/vie ... Flag=GRADE

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    I OPPOSE illegals from coming – NEUTRAL on the ones here
    Of course I'm against amnesty. It's rewarding law breakers.
    I just changed my mind

I explained in the e - mail from Tancredo thread why I can't vote Tancredo. Tancredo, is no option anymore.
    Today I said in another thread that if Tancredo wins the GOP, I may vote for him
    I can vote Nader or Buchanan, but never a Republican, maybe Tancredo under very severe conditions.
    It would be fair if you included the dates when I said that.
    I said that I may vote Tom Tancredo until I found out what his pov was on other issues ( abortion & gay marriage ), after I knew it, I said he was not an option anymore

Why I endorse Hillary ??
    I'll give a brief explaination, as I told it several times before.
    I will vote for Al Gore.
    People change, don't they ? I figured out that Al Gore is the only Democrat that is harsh and strong on illegal immigration, and illegal immigration is one of my top priorities. How many people have ever voted for Republicans & Democrats ? Because we're humans and are open to change our point of views
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    The contradictions are just getting too silly to bear? I have to comment.

Cassie,

WHY GO TO THE BORDER WITH THE M.M. IF YOU ARE 'NEUTRAL' ON THE ONE'S 'ALREADY HERE'????????

I DON'T GET IT?????? (and neither does anyone else?)
    Again, read this entire thread. I have told several times that if we get the solutions in place first, most illegals starting self deportation. I repeatly told " first things first " ! Deport 1000 illegals today while another 7,000 cross the border right now is what I said before " carrying coals to Newcastle " The border is the first priority, it' the gateway for many illegal aliens, that is our top priority. That's why I like the MM. Going after day laborers is useful ONLY if the borders are closed first. First things first.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    cassie wrote:

The only Democrat I can think of that is against illegal immigration is Al Gore, at least he's stronger on the issue than most Republicans, and more than Bsh. But America wanted open OBL Bush instead of Gore, so be it.
    Cassie, perhaps you'd like to know a few more:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/vie ... Flag=GRADE
    Again, that's very interesting link, thank you. And it's even updated to today. Robert Byrd is the highest ranked Democrat, but he's not a presidential candidate. Was he not a former KKK member ? The Republicans score much better than the Democrats, but when we look at the presidential candidates there isn't much difference.

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    I OPPOSE illegals from coming – NEUTRAL on the ones here
    Of course I'm against amnesty. It's rewarding law breakers.
    I just changed my mind

I explained in the e - mail from Tancredo thread why I can't vote Tancredo. Tancredo, is no option anymore.
    Today I said in another thread that if Tancredo wins the GOP, I may vote for him
    I can vote Nader or Buchanan, but never a Republican, maybe Tancredo under very severe conditions.
    It would be fair if you included the dates when I said that.
    I said that I may vote Tom Tancredo until I found out what his pov was on other issues ( abortion & gay marriage ), after I knew it, I said he was not an option anymore

Why I endorse Hillary ??
    I'll give a brief explaination, as I told it several times before.
    I will vote for Al Gore.
    People change, don't they ? I figured out that Al Gore is the only Democrat that is harsh and strong on illegal immigration, and illegal immigration is one of my top priorities. How many people have ever voted for Republicans & Democrats ? Because we're humans and are open to change our point of views
    Sorry, Cassie, I just read what you write. I don't check date/time. That's why the scorecard.

Sure we can all change our minds. That's our prerogative after considering all the facts.

I've been known to vote for a write-in candidate. I would never, never, ever vote any straight ticket.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You sound young Cassie.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    You sound young Cassie.
    She's supposed to.

You sound young Cassie.
    Give me a reason why you think I'm young ??
    Talk to you later, with a friend in San Jose now, she also opposes illegal aliens. We are going to discuss when we go to my sis in LA, and then to the border to join MM. Probably next weekend, if there're any MM at the border then. If not, we can just chill out in LA.

You sound young Cassie.
    Give me a reason why you think I'm young ??
    Talk to you later, with a friend in San Jose now, she also opposes illegal aliens. We are going to discuss when we go to my sis in LA, and then to the border to join MM. Probably next weekend, if there're any MM at the border then. If not, we can just chill out in LA.
    Hey Cassie,

Do you have a way you can drop us some notes from the border? We have had activists in the past do that and people really enjoy the updates.

I know that the hostile border areas are not computer friendly, but if you can find a way, please drop us some updates.

W