Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Dianne wrote:

McCain is far, far more dangerous than Obama or Clinton. Here is an excerpt from a post I made yesterday
    IMO, you need to expand your research on Obama. He is by far the most dangerous of the three. The article you provided is nothing more than an opinion piece that is attempting to drive voters into the Ron Paul camp.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sorry MW, it makes complete sense to me. McCain is a democratic Washington insider, hiding within republican clothing. He is owed many favors and will be in a better position to get his legislation passed. He has already shown us that he does not give a damn about our views, when he crammed the amnesty bill down our throats and look who he has working on his campaign !! Not to mention he will further drive this country into oblivion once he starts WWIII in Iran.

Out of the three, we are probably safest with Clinton. Everyone hates her, so hopefully she will get nothing through the Congress.

Dianne is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT on this.

as a lifelong conservative, I'll suggest that anyone who actually takes the time out of their day to come to this internet site to post comments against the illegals' invasion, and who would STILL VOTE FOR McVAIN, is either completely insane or they lack even the most basic understanding of politics. it's national suicide to vote for this loser, this liar, this man (and I use that term loosely) who has no character and no decency.

I really don't get how any of you think that McVain will be in any way better or "not as bad" as Obama or Hillary. if you actually think that, you really have not been paying attention over the past 3 years.

McCain
    1. Rammed a huge amnesty for illegals down our throats (almost - we beat him this time... it took everything we had.... but he will try again - and again - and again).
    2. Insulted and smeared you and me when we rose up against his insane amnesty.
    3. Lied to our faces repeatedly by (incredibly and shamelessly) insisting his amnesty was NOT an amnesty. (This is where I woke up and realized this guy is evil. Not misguided, not mistaken - he's evil.)
    4. Belittled and insulted anyone who pointed out his deliberate lies about his amnesty plan.
    5. Stood up with the bloated anti-American zealot Ted Kennedy, against normal citizens like you and me.
    6. Told LaRaza that they need to be more vocal in congress and work harder to achieve their goals (total reconquista and total hispanic dominance of the US).
    7. Hugged and laughed with and shook hands with and conspired with Lindsay Gramnesty, Mel Martinez, John Kyl and all of the other RINO open borders sissies and PC-minders and LaRaza-sympathizers who actually have the gall to call themselves republicans.
    8. Arrogant, smug, self-righteous closet liberal who smears anyone who doesn't go along with his senile nonsense.

and you're sitting here telling me that Obama and Hillary would be worse than that? you're crazy. McCain's knife is still sticking out of my back.

I will NEVER vote for such a small, arrogant, nasty traitor as McVain, and although Hillary and Obama are also traitors, none of them pretended to be on my side, then betrayed me in the worst possible way as a voter and then repeatedly insulted me to my face when I questioned the betrayal. none of them stuck a huge knife in my back and left it quivering there, and then came back time and again to twist it in further.

McVain is so destructive, and would be so terrible for America, that if it were close and it appeared he might actually win, I'd vote for Obama just to stop McVain. (and I totally despise Obama and his awful nasty ungrateful black grinch wife, but nothing is worse than McVain.) stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Call me paranoid, but I believe we may see a Clinton/McCain ticket. Why? They are "gently" attacking each other, it's creepy!
    I'm sorry, but that's just disgusting.

And no, I'm not afraid of the terrorists. "Live free or die!"

The thought of an Insane McCain presidency, however, frightens the freaking daylights out of me.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

MW
    AngelaTC wrote:

The thought of an Insane McCain presidency, however, frightens the freaking daylights out of me.
    Me too, but not more than an Obama presidency.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Everyone can understand the frustration realizing the numerous similarities between Senator McCamnesty and the two leading dems. Senator McCamnesty would be a natural candidate as a War Hero with his apparently demonstrated strength in National Defense except for his refusal to Defend our National Borders, Pro-ILLEGAL, Pro-Blanket AMNESTY, against Tax Cuts, help block judges, etc,etc..

Now he claims to be for ALL that he has spent the last several years working against and of course against ALL he has spent the last several years working for in the Senate. Again I believe we have been down this path before with the Bushwacker and Kamnesty Bailey stating what they thought was required to be elected not what they supported. They all want to lead the United States into becoming a Third World Country and we have discussed the reasons many times.

I am finished voting for the lesser of two EVILS, most of our choices are the same! Until “ourâ€

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    dman1200, I see it the same way you do. McCain should be on the side of the conservatives, but he's not a conservative! When McCain joined forces with Ted Kennedy on the amnesty bill, that did it for me... Along with the fact he reaches out across the isle to democrats more than like...
    To me, reaching across the aisle would be a great thing if he was actually pulling somebody back with him. But how many times has McCain convinced the Democrats to take the Conservative position? Uh, none.

He doesn't reach across the aisle. He leaps across the aisle.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    dman1200, I see it the same way you do. McCain should be on the side of the conservatives, but he's not a conservative! When McCain joined forces with Ted Kennedy on the amnesty bill, that did it for me... Along with the fact he reaches out across the isle to democrats more than like...
    To me, reaching across the aisle would be a great thing if he was actually pulling somebody back with him. But how many times has McCain convinced the Democrats to take the Conservative position? Uh, none.

He doesn't reach across the aisle. He leaps across the aisle.
    Leaps faster then ILLEGALS across our National Borders!!

I hate all three of them. But as far as I know at least McCain has not stated he will engage in social redistribution. Do I think he will do this? Absolutely. He is of this persuasion no doubt.

“The greatest good for the greatest number.â€

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    That's REALLY cutting off your nose to spite your face!

I think Obama IS the beginning of the end for the U.S. Hillary would also end the U.S., just not quite as quickly as Obama.

So, set at home, don't vote, and when the end comes, know you helped.
    Ha . . . Senor Jorge was the alpha, the election of Obama or McCain will mean the absolute Omega of America as we know it. Bar a 3rd party candidacy of someone the equivalent of Ron Paul, HillBilly is the better choice IMHO. She would serve as an excellent perpetually divisive road block to amnesty for the next 4 years. I know this may sound a little insane but think about it, unlike Obama she has zero charisma/charm and plenty of enemies in every branch of government. If Obama or McCain are elected it would be far more dangerous as either of them will have enough allies on both sides of the aisle willling to "work with them" towards passing bills that will eventually lead to "comprehensive immigration reform". If Obama wins my guess is that we will be stuck with him for 2 terms after 8 years of Senor Boosh, Obama (who has supporters on both sides of the aisle and the majority of the youth vote) will be the equivalent of the second coming, if for no other reason he's young, intelligent, articulate and charismatic. Unfortunately, for those of us concerned about the issues and the future of America, those who support Obama are voting for the next American Idol.

The resentment of the Clintons (because make no mistake about it we will be stuck with a co-Presidency) will create and sustain 4 years of divisive political/gender based power struggles, infighting and bickering that will last 4 years. If we survived 8 years of the current idiot, 4 more years of massive criminal activity courtesy of illegal aliens coupled with 4 years of the nausea of HillBilly will serve to give the rest of America time to catch up to the realization that "comprehensive immigration" should NOT be an option.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast