Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need to take back 21 seats in the house.

Another patriot to send some money to:

JOHN W. WALLACE
    Candidate for Congress in NY's 20th Congressional district
    http://www.voteforwallace.com/

MW
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

THAT'S PRETTY BAD, ISN'T IT?!
    In a word, yes. Hey, you asked.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    From what I see here, it seems that no one feels that they can vote for McCain.

I've been thinking about it really hard and I just do not feel that I could bring myself to vote for him. Someone would have to take my hand and force it to do it and I'm not expecting anyone to be there to do that.

One of the things that just makes me cringe would be to hear him call us, "My Friends", the way he likes to start his speeches. I cannot bear to hear him call us "My Friends".

It's so bad that I could just sit back and let Obama win, that's how bad it feels.

Every time I hear him say "My Friends" I feel as if he has poked me in the eye!

"It's so bad that I could just sit back and let Obama win, that's how bad it feels. Rolling Eyes

THAT'S PRETTY BAD, ISN'T IT?!"

YES, IT'S PRETTY BAD LEGAL. SO, WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO? SIT BACK AND WATCH OBAMA BECOME POTUS? THAT'S THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION. YOUR CHOICE.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    "It's so bad that I could just sit back and let Obama win, that's how bad it feels. Rolling Eyes

YES, IT'S PRETTY BAD LEGAL. SO, WHAT ARE YOU PREPARED TO DO? SIT BACK AND WATCH OBAMA BECOME POTUS? THAT'S THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION. YOUR CHOICE.
    Sorry, but the party owes us all a much better platform than that.

I am absolutely resigned to accepting that the Democrats might take the seat.. The Republican Party apparently needs to hit rock bottom before real conservative values are again embraced. You can't blame a Democratic victory on anybody except the Republican Party though. They are the ones who sold out their values, not we conservative voters. Nor are we prepared to compromise our principles for the weak shell of the GOP.

The Republicans have never had a professed middle-of-the-road candidate win the Presidency, except GHWB, who got trounced after raising taxes and increasing the size of government. Nixon, Reagan and Bush II all ran on very, very conservative platforms.

You won't get me to drool over the thought of beating a Democrat, because McCain *is* a Democrat in almost every respect.

I'll vote independent, because I know that Republicans who settled for the Bush/McCain ilk of politicians are the people truly responsible for the demise of the country as we once knew it.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by lccat

I've been thinking about it really hard and I just do not feel that I could bring myself to vote for him. Someone would have to take my hand and force it to do it and I'm not expecting anyone to be there to do that.

One of the things that just makes me cringe would be to hear him call us, "My Friends", the way he likes to start his speeches. I cannot bear to hear him call us "My Friends".

It's so bad that I could just sit back and let Obama win, that's how bad it feels.

Every time I hear him say "My Friends" I feel as if he has poked me in the eye!
    Iccat, I hate it too when McCain uses the term "My Friends"...I want to puke because McCain's buddy and the former Mexico's cabinet member, Juan Hernandez always uses the term "My Friends" when talking down to the American people like we are fools for wanting to secure our borders.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

The reality of the situation, is that people who are resigned to voting for McCain, are like abused women, who won't leave the boyfriend or husband that beats them, because they're afraid the next guy they meet might be worse.

I'll vote for Alan Keyes if he gets the Constitution Party's nomination, or perhaps someone else, if they get it. I will not vote for McCain, Obama, or Clinton, regardless of the result.

How could you vote for someone who sold his fellow Americans and servicemen, down the river, like McCain did, TexasBorn? That's a despicable choice.

Well, I was going to do that but a vote for anyone else is a vote against
    the evils....all three of them. Hopefully we can vote for Keyes.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I won't vote for McCain , even if that means Obama.

Is Keyes still in? If not, I write in Tancredo to demonstrate my protest vote. That is the only thing the RNC/GOP will comprehend.

Fortunately for them, there are probalby more racist bigots in the Democratic Party than there are those of us who will no longer hold our nose, compromise our principals, and vote for the party hack.

Let La Raza vote for McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by PFWAG
    I won't vote for McCain , even if that means Obama.

Is Keyes still in? If not, I write in Tancredo to demonstrate my protest vote. That is the only thing the RNC/GOP will comprehend.

Fortunately for them, there are probalby more racist bigots in the Democratic Party than there are those of us who will no longer hold our nose, compromise our principals, and vote for the party hack.

Let La Raza vote for McCain.
    Keyes is still running for president, PFWAG, but he might not be on the ballot in all States. He will be running a campaing that is largely Internet-based. For more info, see: www.americasrevival.com/

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast