Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by patriotman
    By way of support to my above post, read this:

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... le_id=4386

and then my post again.
    Patriotman,

I was going to suggest you post this to the forum but I think occutegirl has already done us the favor posting same at http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-1368.html
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

illegals

if there is a "valid" excuse for someone to come into this country illegally,sanctuary from the real threat of death may be it.Most illegals crossing into our country (probably 90%) are young able bodied men,whose American dream is not to get a job but to make money.And most of that money comes from the drug trade.

Doris was probably the first illegal immigrant I ever met. She had left El Salvador when she was 12 fleeing the violence caused in part by US funded terrorists.
    ===============================

No.. the United States did not fund that effort nor any of the other efforts the Communists made, but Mexico's friend, Fidel Castro in company with the Communit International, DID fund the terrorists. And did so, by the way, in Bolivia, Guatamala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, and later, the Chiapas effort to be free. Chiapas is a territory in Southern Mexico with a lot of Oil. They were NOT going to get free at all, and the Mexican Government killed a lot of people making that clear.

But made it to California..... somehow. Usually the Mexican Border Patrol throws the people coming up from greater Latin America... off the trains, or back across the border. I think you fibbed... Emilio. How is La Raza?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gloria? I can find at least 15 people in her community that would clean homes, and do it as well or better. They are citizens, and since the Gloria said... Screw you United States.. I am going to go up and put American Citizens out of work, she needs to go home if she respects this country at all. But then she doesn't does she. Has she started a narcotics supply business in her community?
    ========================

Immigration is about people. A country selects and chooses the people it wants to come to their country. Mexico kills them if they don't have permission... we have a President that is simply ignoring the law and lets them in. But Emilio is telling fairy tales about people that do not exist and that effort is to break the immigration law down, and disrupt the American Society.

So immigration is about good people, and in our case, bad people who salute the United States with a finger, and bring dope, violence and staggering racism. Ah yes... and fair tales such as the ones provided by Emilio.
    ===================================

Keep something in mind and close to you as you write. The Minutemen, and they are actually very small in numbers, have effectively closed the border to the drug pushers, Mexican criminals and legitimate workers who are trying to cross that streach of border. We have discovered the Border Patrol ...bosses... have lied about the Minutemen in terms of who they were, and what they were doing. George did not like that... but the American Press is going to look. Maybe we can point out that the Minutemen did what George called impossiable!! You CAN close the border. Not only that, that effort was far, far better than anything the Federal Government has done so maybe we need to privatize the Border Patrol!!

Think folks... we have an advantage... use it! But George is the enemy... use it with congress and DO POSTCARDS!

Right on Alipac!

I don't expect Mexico or Panama to solve American problems, and America certainly can't take on the problems of every violent, destitute Third World Nation. We already have too many people and we certainly don't need more illiterate people storming the border. I have watched my home town transform, in less than five years, into an area I don't even recognize. I just went to my bank and now the entry screen on the cash card machine reads in Spanish, English and CHINESE. This is just one symptom of how amitting too many Third Worlders, too fast, changes our nation and NOT FOR THE BETTER.Soon every government flyer and street sign will have to be printed three times at taxpayer expense --and for what? So we can have our houses cleaned on the cheap? Because Lapita is "nice?" Go to San Fran there are signs on expressways there printed in frikkin CHINESE.

Just another illustration of how the Third World disrespect our culture and traditions. If you can not respect us enough to learn our language, then you shouldn't be here. PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano
    Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    And your point is???????
    I'm just providing an example of the third world scum that's coming across our borders turning our country into a cess pool.

Gloria is another example. Also from El Salvador, I don't know the details of when she first showed blatant disregard for our laws by illegally crossing the border. I met her a few years ago when she was still illegal. After the earthquakes in El Salvador, the US granted Temporary Protected Status to Salvadorans permitting them to live and work in the US. Gloria doesn't have a job though (typical).

She runs her own business. She abuses her body everyday cleaning houses. She has more business than she can handle, and whenever someone from church loses a job they can always get some work from Gloria and make ends meet. One of my co-workers uses Gloria's services and is always impressed by her work whether Gloria cleans it herself or one of her employees.

She is also the chief of Sunday school at church. The pastor is one of those health and wealth preachers, and the only time the gospel and the love of God is truly heard at our church is in the Sunday school. She's very serious about it and has attended conferences and reads manuals about running an effective Sunday school program. We call her "The Sergeant" because she yells a lot, but the kids know that she loves them.

One time a family had become homeless. Gloria encouraged a lot of people to help them by taking them out the dinner, to the grocery store, inviting them to parties, petitioning the church leaders to pay their rent and even arranged for people to give them a ride to church when their vehicle wasn't working. Gloria spent both Thanksgiving and Christmas not with her family but with other immigrants who didn't have any family in the area.

The US is generous enough to permit this demon deserving of Hell to live here. There are millions just like her that are turning our once beautiful country in to a third world trash heap. This has got to stop!!!!!!
    Some of us citizens, like myself have suffered third world diseases because of your precious illegals. There are more than 4 billion poor people on this planet with a story and we simply cannot afford to take care of them all in our country, the citizens will all drop dead of diseases before your precious illegals are taken care of and then what? They will turn this place into a cesspool just like their own lands.

I have some ideas about what a starting solution would be in those countries, beggining with family planning. Yes, this is why the western world can take care of itself so well, because our culture is not about having more babies than you can take care of.

Your stories are anecdotal and anecdotal evidence is never acceptable evidence. The statistics on what illegals are doing here, blighting our social welfare programs, health system and criminal justice system are the real evidence of harm.

I'm in favor of a libertarian society with no social programs whatsoever. Illegals will surely go home then.

Sorry you have so much hatred for american citizens. Remember, we aren't the ones corrupting your countries and breeding out of control in your lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueHills
    Perhaps Emiliano could state directly and publicly what he believes our position on illegal alien policy should be (and what his is too for that matter) and what attitude he has towards those who oppose illegal immigration -- just to clear things up.

Other than that, I'm out of this. Seems like a waste of time playing games.
    Actually BlueHills made the first comment on this entire forum that is NOT a waste of time; no, not asking me what MY opinions are because quite frankly my opinions don't mean much. But BlueHills brings up the question of what our illegal alien policy should be.

First of all, the facts: YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF ALL OF THEM!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!! And you're fooling yourself if you think you can stop all the new ones who want to come in. If you want to deport the illegals, then you would first have to identify them which you can't (without tattoing 666 on every legal person's forehead or wrist). But even if all illegals could be identified easily, the costs of deporting them would be astronomical and would surely exceed the benefits (if any) of deporting them. Finally, if they were all deported then the adverse effects to this nation's economy would be severe.

Now think about this. Rip me to shreds with your personal insults, and I'll come back tomorrow to present Dr. Bhagwati's ideas about what policy should be.

Why are you in favor of slave labor?

We outlawed slavery in this country, why are you fighting so hard to bring it back?

You are no better than the african kings who sold their own people into slavery to the western lands.

Sorry to hear that Lib--the fact that illegals are obviously not screened for disease is yet another reason we have immigration laws in place from the get-go. Did you see the story a couple of days ago that some crazy number of Chinese illegals were found stuffed in barrels on some ship in California? They had been lying in their own waste for weeks. Now beyond the obvious HORROR of human beings doing something like this to themselves, you have to think about what a disease incubation scenario this is. It is beyond belief that a sitting president is NOT making illegal immigration his number one priority. I have never seen anything like this is 40 years of being on this planet

It is beyond belief that a sitting president is NOT making illegal immigration his number one priority.
    It is his number one priority in that he is setting the stage for the next generation of the Bush family to assume the mantle of President in the form of George P. Bush.

Patriotman

What a head trip this thread is! Here's my two cents on immigration:

I called talk radio the other night. The host asked me what I thought about all the people who come here for better lives...just to feed their families...for the American Dream, etc. What would I do about them since we can't deport them all?

I said, "First of all, I don't care about their motivation for coming here. They need to obey our laws."

"Secondly, we don't have to deport all of them. There are federal programs in place that the states could use right now to keep illegals from getting public services to which they are not entitled (this program is called SAVE). There is also the Basic Pilot Program which allows employers to check the DHS and SSA databases to make sure their newly hired employees are here legally. If illegals can't get jobs or public services, many of them will go home or not come here in the first place."

"As to the jobs Americans supposedly won't do...my family does those jobs! My husband is a general contractor. He works hard and is dirty when he gets home. My nephew does roofing. One of my brothers is in construction and the other is a painter. My son is a senior in high school and works 2 after-school jobs. One is in fast food and the other is cleaning a commercial building. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, my son is in the Army Reserves and goes to drill once a month. So I disagree with your contention that there are jobs Americans won't do."

Aren't law abiding, hard working, tax paying AMERICAN CITIZENS entitled to the American Dream anymore?

I think I'm a nice person. I want a better life for my family. We could use some extra money. Banks have money. Lots of money. More than they need. What would happen to me if I robbed a bank? Would anyone offer me anmesty? I don't think so. If I didn't get a bullet in the back, I'd be serving a long prison sentence and I wouldn't hold my breath to receive a presidential pardon for it either.

What's up with everyone in the world acting like we're big meanies for trying to protect our own? It's how they justify what they do, isn't it?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast