Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Well i guess I have to pull out the dictionary.....

His·pan·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (h-spnk)
    adj.
    Of or relating to Spain or Spanish-speaking Latin America.
    Of or relating to a Spanish-speaking people or culture.

n.
    A Spanish-speaking person.
    A U.S. citizen or resident of Latin-American or Spanish descent.

You are blaming me, a hispanic, for your problems. Where are the moderators? Must you drag race into the debate?? You are instigating so that I will bring up the race card and can get kicked off.
    OKEY DOKEY - chicano {hey, isn't that an hispanic word? Meaning?}

Please point out where "race" was brought up in the debate in a derogatory manner. I must have missed it, which is certainly possible. Post a quote for me, please and I'll check it out.

thank you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ronster, now I am a bit confused. Didn't you say

"This is such BS. I have Latino friends but they are not close, because I am white.

Second hispanics in this country are rude
    "

So is your beef with hispanics, illegal immigrants, or both?

I actually, believe it or not, agree with what you just said, especially about the women. :P However, your hate against illegal immigrants is unjustified. The idea that they are tearing this country down is probably from what you have heard from Lou Dobbs, or from what you have seen done by a few. In my community, they are the ones that are rebuilding houses that have been abandoned for years. They are the ones that are picking the fruits. And they are the ones that are putting up businesses in this crappy town that is begging to take shape.

No, I am not saying that the entire picture of illegal immigration is a blessing to this country. I am sure some of you have the contrary story of your town suffering because of illegal immigration. But the truth is, both are happening and nobody can argue with that because it is the plain and simple truth. I have recognized that illegal immigration is hurting some communities because it is true, yet not a single person here has accepted that illegal immigrants also do much good to some communities, even though you know it to be true. Maybe it is because you fear you will lose your determination in your biased, one sided effort against illegal immigration. But we both know that the truth is this topic has two sides, two stories, and two effects on the American people, not big business, but the people. And one of these effects happens to be a possitive one.

Chicano,
    The fact of it is that Spanish people from Spain deny any association with your culture. Granted some Mexicans do have Spanish decendents but they carry a different culture. I have friends that are Mexican with Spanish decedents and I can tell you that they are different. They are kind and respectful. They clean up after themselves where ever the go. They welcome assimilation and speak English to others and their families. They respect the laws that govern our country that makes every legal citizen equal, and they all are against illegal invasions from anyone. Mexicans with Indian decendent for some reason refuse to clean up anywhere from parks after their heritage celebrations ,to their front yards and neighborhood s and city streets. This cost me and everyone else money to clean up their messes. They give us Americans bad looks and talk their crap in Mexican not Spanish ( they are two different dialects) and think we don't understand.They wave their countries flag because they are so proud of their cultural the why in the heck are they here. Go back and be proud of your country but when you become a citizen or legal resident of this country fly the U.S. flag. It is our countrys flag and it will always be our symbol of freedom and we will always look at it and remember the people who died to preserve it. Well, let me tell you because a lot us have been forced to learn a language that is not our own and because of the absolute refusal from Mexicans we do no what they are saying about us. Do not mistake passive behavior for stupidity. We all know what is up!

But we both know that the truth is this topic has two sides, two stories, and two effects on the American people, not big business, but the people. And one of these effects happens to be a possitive one.
    Here is the truth.

ILLEGALS have not only broken the law to enter the United States of America, they continue to disregard that which we hold most dear--THE RULE OF LAW.

Again, I repeat that there is a disproportionate % of criminals in our Country that are not only hispanic or latino but ILLEGAL.

Our school system is decaying do to the problems with attempting to educate spanish speaking children who are not learning English - among other problems.

Our social services which, by the way, AMERICANS PAY FOR, are being sucked dry for Illegals, most who are coming from mexico.

Our medical facilities are closing one after another due to the fact that ILLEGALS are using emergency & gyn services by the millions while Americans {who pay for those Illegal's medical} are going without.

This is the tip of the iceberg. I have great confidence that my compadres on ALIPAC will continue to fill in the facts for you so that you can understand the truth.

There is no longer one iota of positive that comes from ILLEGALS in America. Not one good thing has come of this mess. What's so much worse is that mexico is still a piece of crap in the scheme of things because her people don't care enough to fight for their own country.

ILLEGAL means LAW BREAKER. Why should Americans be made to abide by the rule of law and ILLEGALS be allowed to get away with it let alone be rewarded for breaking the law?

Patooey
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nothing can ever change if you refuse to accept simple facts. That is sad, but at the same time I am glad that not the whole country has had their mind filled with one sided stereotypical garbage.

I can go on and on and on, but nothing is going to change if you continue to preach "illegal means illegal, so deport" without even considering, nor accepting small facts of the opposite side.

They do nothing to better anywhere. They work for low wages and the people that hire them are criminal liken to slave masters. They vandalize our buildings and steal our own citizens birth certificates and social security numbers.These people are either dead rest their souls or are trying to recover from the damage of identity theft. They drive without licenses or insurance cause accidents and then run from them. God save the many souls that died at the hands of these people. They have substandard values because they know no better or just refuse to change. They do not pay taxes and they take jobs away from legal hard working citizens. They burden our school systems and pick on our children. They manufactor, smuggle and push drugs to anyone including children. They do less in field labor and have take up other jobs such as construction, lawn maintance and house painting. This would be a good thing if they were legal but they are not and just because you pay store taxes does not mean you are doing your jobin paying taxes. Mexicans have crushed the welfare system thus they are crushing the medical systems in this country. This is wrong and it has to and will stop.

Quote Originally Posted by chicano
    Nothing can ever change if you refuse to accept simple facts. That is sad, but at the same time I am glad that not the whole country has had their mind filled with one sided stereotypical garbage.

I can go on and on and on, but nothing is going to change if you continue to preach "illegal means illegal, so deport" without even considering, nor accepting small facts of the opposite side.
    You are so right! Nothing can ever change until the ILLEGALS finally take the responsibility for breaking the Rule of Law, go back to their respective nations and build them into prosperous & educated communities with governments that are for the people, by the people.

Then, and only then will things change for the better and all the people will reap the rewards.

You will be excited to know that 75% or more of Americans prefer a more limited immigration now that we've been affected so negatively, NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS and high fines for businesses that hire them as well as a very strong military presence on the border.

We are in the majority as is only right as we're the ones that keep this country ticking with our work, entrepreneurialship, creativity and tax dollars.

chicano,

I've noticed you've mentioned that the people here don't represent the majority of the United States. I can't say that I personally have heard anyone claim they did as so far I've only seen people speak for themselves. Anyway, do you claim to represent the majority of the United States?

I agree with you that nothing can/will change if you refuse to accept simple facts. The single and most simple fact that you refuse to accept/acknowledge is "illegals" are breaking our laws just by being here. I've noticed you do not deny this fact, yet you refuse to acknowledge it.

Also, deportation is in fact giving illegals another chance. They are not thrown into prison as felons, they are not fined (can't fine someone who has no money), nothing. They are simply taken back and dropped off. For what? So they can have another chance to come back in accordance with our laws.

I've yet to see anyone explain what exactly is so bad about making them follow the exact same rules the "legals" follow. If illegals want equality so bad then why aren't they accepting it?

chicano - You once called the illegals here as a misdemeanor. However, did you read my post http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...=175296#175296
    about the fact that it is a felony.

There were many other examples on that thread they you have chosen not to respond to. Why is that?

Ronster is SUSPENDED for 1 Week

Ronster, while I'm willing to accept your clarifying comments here

Ok, I have nothing against latinos in paticular. I happen to think that hispanic women are some of the prettiest in the world. I have hispanic friends that I would help if they needed it, and they would do the same for me. I do have a problem with illegals that feel we owe them something. I have a problem with hispanics that do not bother to learn my language even if they have been in MY country for years. I do have a problem with hispanics American or not that will not do busniess with anyone that does not speak spanish. I do have a problem with flying the Mexican flag in this country.

But I do not hate hispanics. Just becuase they are hispanic, I hate illegals becasue I fear they are ruining this country.
    You made a big mistake and violated our rules by labeling all Hispanics as rude. Your second statement clears that up, but we have told everyone again and again and again that if you are making a statement about race and ethnicity you must QUALIFY your statement.

Otherwise, you may not be a racist or expressing a racist sentiment but it can be interpreted that way. Then again, you may be being racist. We can only judge by what you say here.

Making a global comment about another race without qualifiers on our boards and especially while debating the opposition is a ban offense.

Your account is suspended for one week. We can reactivate it later if you are interested in continuing here with us at ALIPAC.

Ronster account suspended for one week.

These details are being posted out in the public area so that everyone at ALIPAC understands our rules and policies.

We have Hispanic supporters and we will not allow anyone to alienate the brave members of the Hispanic community that support ALIPAC and are willing to stand up to the Hispanic racists that oppose us.

William

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast