Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

brother,

-ask a few quesions, and I'm trolling,

-share a few opinions and I have "Latino Leaders " now?

AllAmerican indeed!

JuniusJnr

The school was close to the intersection of Redd road and Westwind. (As I remember on Redd toward I-10 from Westwind on right). Our three kids are grown so didn't have to worry about schooling. We lived just down the street off Rainbow Ridge.

We left in 1998 but have stayed in contact and made trips back on business and pleasure since. Friends have told they are going to raise taxes yet again to pay for schools to support illegals.

Now the strange thing is I just read the other day where a local El Paso TV station did a poll and about 75% of El Paso residents answered they want the border secured. That's an interesting number considering that about 75% of the American citizens there are Hispanic heritage.

BTW. We actually liked El Paso. Only left because of job move to California.

I think they do get the earned tax credit due not just to anchor babies. Many report just enough income to get the tax credit. I had a client in Crockett Tx. She said that most of the illegals working in the lumber mills get the earned tax credit.

andyt-
    News to me, ILLEGALS I've spoken with claim to never get the tax credit. Odd indeed!

Yet more proof that our government KNOWS where they are, yet the plan of action is inaction!

oh snap , - I'm baiting and trolling again, I'll just hide over here in this corner with my DUNCE cap on.

AllAmerican, it is true that much of the Hispanic population wants the border secured. And many are furious over this National Anthem bisiness. You probably already know that many of the retired military here are of Mexican descent and they take their citizenship quite seriously.

The statistics as of 2000 say that 78% of the people here are Hispanic. I think it is closer to 90% now. The elderly people who aren't hispanic are dying off or moving away to live with their kids because they aren't safe here. The illegals are pouring across the border by the thousands.

You probably know that a lot of building has been going on. We got back here in March 2001 and I was surprised how much had taken place in the 3 years we were away. Much of what is happening has to do with the people moving out of the predomininently hispanic neighborhoods where it seems that a good share of people are actually illegals. They are building houses further and further up the mountain, making the mountains unstable in the process. Many a morning, there are huge rocks on Transmountain and I can't help but think it has to do with the number of new houses being built. And, of course, the new neighborhoods are full of scorpions who have been displaced with the new digging for the next neighborhood.

Places on the east side off 375 that were nothing but wide open desert are now covered with homes and more being built daily. There are a lot of empty houses being left behind in the older neighborhoods where gangs break in and destroy things or else set up meth labs with stolen propane tanks and camp stoves. I live in one of those older neighborhoods and those of us who have owned our homes for awhile sure worry every time someone leaves that another illegal will move in. We already are fairly certain that we have several.

More and more of El Paso is looking like slum to me. It's quite unnerving. I wish I could say I like it here but I never have. I like some of the people and I will miss them when I go away from here but I can't say I'll miss this dirty place where they dust is so thick you actually breathe it and nothing is green. I have lived overseas where we received terrorist warnings from the US Embassy sometimes daily but I didn't feel as threatened as I do here in my own country knowing that every day more and more illegals come across the border and take up residence here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JuniusJnr, Thanks for the info. Always interesting to hear about El Paso. Too bad about the changes for the worse.

Just imagine what it will be like when every community all across the country starts to look like El Paso!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

joseguia the" hard facts You aren't buying" is because you are spending your time on this thread argueing every single point. Rather than spending time researching and reading the articles and archives of this forum and other websites.

Basically your splitting hairs. You know as well as i do they are draining American money from the services they get here. To be frank it doesn't matter if it is $13,000, $13 million or the reported $131 billion. And god forbid we bring up how much it has cost counties and country in law enforcement being on hand at each one of these marches! Who do you think is paying for that? It is not right, period...

Yes Berlin Wall is an insult and offensive since it did have a totally different purpose. And asking questions is one thing, but asking what I call , loaded questions to incite everyones anger is another. Loaded question is asking a question filled with offensive language and termanoligy, or accusations with are without merit or cause.

As rediculious as you think building a wall is. I find it rediculous that you would care as long as the majority of Americans felt safer. After 9/11 money was set aside and promises made it would be done years ago. We want it done now without any more excuses. And if you think its just illiterate mexicans crossing that boarder you have your head in the sand. And I would advise you to go read Minutemen reports. If it is "ok" to blow $131 billion on services for illegals, I think then we can blow another 2 mill on a damn wall.

Again i will suggest you spend some time reading the "other side" of the issues. It appears you have spent a great deal of time talking to people about the pro side. Stop talking and read, that is were you will find your facts. If that is truely what you are looking for. Going around asking someone to admit if they get earned income credit isn't fact. If they get any income tax back, then they would also get earned income if they qualify. Most have such low incomes they get every penny paid back, that would also qualify for earned income credit. And all gotten on a stolen ID of another...

I have sat back and tried to be patient with your thread. However at this point you have me questioning if you are in fact just using this thread to distract yourself from fighting whats going on inside. You have a war within and you know is right or wrong. Your questions are posed in such a way that you want us to be wrong. If you take the personal attachments out of this, the skin color out of this, the emotion. Be a man, defend your laws and your country. You know what the answer is.

Just imagine what it will be like when every community all across the country starts to look like El Paso!
    ConcernedVetaran, that is precisely the reason why I've kept fighting for ten years now. I don't want that for any of us. The people of El Paso are being chased away from the city they once cared about.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And god forbid we bring up how much it has cost counties and country in law enforcement being on hand at each one of these marches! Who do you think is paying for that? It is not right, period...
    Not only the cost to the counties and cities for law enforcement to baby sit for people who don't belong here to start with, but the cost to individuals who are caught up in traffic jams waiting for the punks to clear out so they can go about their business. How much gas do you suppose is being wasted? How much pollution do you think is being generated while cars are at a standstill waiting for the crowd to get out of the road?

Why aren't these people ticketed for obstructing traffic? It seems to me that it would help to pay the salary of the law enforcement officials who have to sit around baby sitting dissenters. Where was ICE? Why weren't any of the illegals arrested and deported?