Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by joseguia
    Ladies and Gentlemen, do you guys really fear an invasion from your lawn guy, or construction worker, or janitor?

These are nutjobs in Azltan Movement, LaRaza, LULAC, if in fact there is any serious threat to the US, our government will SQUASH them like they did the DAVIDIANS in Waco!

Why such fear?

Maybe you guys can sway me to your side, but I actually think this WHOLE thing is almost humorous, whats gonna happen when you get your way? And all the illegals are gone?

Do you flip the switch and then everything is right in the world? Or do you move on the next injustice?
    So what you are saying is 12-20 million Illegal aliens in this country isn't an invasion? Then what is it? You are totally out of touch on the issues.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

It is not about being afraid of the lawnboy, and general worker. But these are the very folks who took to the streets after being rallied. They think they are doing the right thing - but they are the sacrificial lambs being led to the slaughter.

I am not worried about too many parasites /illegals being sent home.

The INS will be able to process just enough, so we have legal workers that play by the rules.

Bring it on.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by joseguia
    Ladies and Gentlemen, do you guys really fear an invasion from your lawn guy, or construction worker, or janitor?

These are nutjobs in Azltan Movement, LaRaza, LULAC, if in fact there is any serious threat to the US, our government will SQUASH them like they did the DAVIDIANS in Waco!

Why such fear?

Maybe you guys can sway me to your side, but I actually think this WHOLE thing is almost humorous, whats gonna happen when you get your way? And all the illegals are gone?

Do you flip the switch and then everything is right in the world? Or do you move on the next injustice?
    the streets of America has certainly looked like an invasion and declaration of war to me -- and these leaders are very vocal and DEMANDING in their televised revolutions.

FEAR? how about ANGER! We have a RIGHT to be angry at OUR government and we have a RIGHT to be angry that illegals are protesting in our streets ... being an American is more than "being born here."
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

It won't work, fake documents will be in the hands of all 20 million illegals and they will ALL claim to have been here for 10 years. We are not so stupid that we will fall for any kind of plan that separates illegals into groups based on how long they have been here illegally in our country. No matter how long illegals have been here, they still have broken the law! All illegals should have to go through the process of returning to their country, then applying for LEGAL entry into the US, no exceptions. Also, if a child born here in the US has ILLEGAL PARENTS, that CHILD should be considered illegal, too!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

joseguia,

The fist thing you need to know as an American I fear no one. Second is I am part Black Foot Indian from Northern Minnesota. I am also German and Swedish. That is my ancestry period. But most of all, above anything else except God is I am an American, These people here in this form are ALL my brothers and sisters, we will ALL Support each other regardless of what our ethnic backgrounds are because our allegiance is to but one flag, one country and to our fellow American. We are Americans first and foremost. We are not Mexican Americans, African Americans, Chinese Americans Or any other ethnic American. If someone steps on our flag they step on all of us, if someone defaces our anthem they do it to all of us. We will pull together as we always have, we will work together as we always do and we will succeed in our endeavors as we always will as we do not know defeat. That is what makes America and that my friend is something you cannot steal by sneaking across a border or by having parents sneak across a border and use their child as a foot hold. That comes from having a father that was a tail gunner in WWII IN A B52. That comes from having your 19 year old son fighting for this country as we speak. That comes from being taught respect, Honor and to abide by the law. That is being an American In my mind and is not for sale at any price.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Well said American_made.

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    joseguia,

The fist thing you need to know as an American I fear no one. Second is I am part Black Foot Indian from Northern Minnesota. I am also German and Swedish. That is my ancestry period. But most of all, above anything else except God is I am an American, These people here in this form are ALL my brothers and sisters, we will ALL Support each other regardless of what our ethnic backgrounds are because our allegiance is to but one flag, one country and to our fellow American. We are Americans first and foremost. We are not Mexican Americans, African Americans, Chinese Americans Or any other ethnic American. If someone steps on our flag they step on all of us, if someone defaces our anthem they do it to all of us. We will pull together as we always have, we will work together as we always do and we will succeed in our endeavors as we always will as we do not know defeat. That is what makes America and that my friend is something you cannot steal by sneaking across a border or by having parents sneak across a border and use their child as a foot hold. That comes from having a father that was a tail gunner in WWII IN A B52. That comes from having your 19 year old son fighting for this country as we speak. That comes from being taught respect, Honor and to abide by the law. That is being an American In my mind and is not for sale at any price.
    American_Made, I believe that is the best post I have ever read and it's full of truth!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Thank You, And every word is indeed true.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

American_Made - that post took even my breath away, and I've read many touching articles and poems out there when it comes to being an American in the form of a United States citizen. I could sense the glory and awe in your writing and that - my friends - is the proof of a heart that is truly AMERICAN!!

And yes, American_Made, I assure you that just as you watch my back, I'm watching yours as well.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

joseguia I think I understand what you were saying. Basically you are concerned about the witch hunt that will insue. That because of your skin color you are concerned you will be targeted more than the average American.

I think your concerns are well founded. The sad part is, thanks to our politicians allowing this whole mess to happen. I am not sure there is any way for it to be avoided. I can not blame you for feeling extremely angery and hurt when or if it happens. Considering you are born and raised here as well as your parents. All I can offer you is to pull out your ID with pride and a big shit eaten grin on your face as you prove you are an American. look at it with satisfaction if it should happen to you.

I hate to say it, but thats a bridge we have to wait till we cross it. Then handle the witch hunters accordingly. I understand your fear of it, but in the same token can we allow this situation to progress? If we do their presence will continue to hurt you either way. Taking your jobs, or again heaven forbid, someone coming along and lumping you into their crowd cuz of your color. It is a true mess were alot of folks of all colors are getting hurt here.

And a damn shame.

As for what do we do next? we move on to fixing the damn immigration system and try to make it more fair and efficent. And get rid of as many of the sell out politicians as we can. Thats America there is always something to do, something needing done or fixed. Some people make a lifetime of it. Others like myself only become this active when I see communist flags and posters in our streets, and people from other counties trying to force their will on us.

As much as I understand this is an extremely passionate topic, please everyone seattle down a bit. This person is truely trying to understand ALL of this. His questions are not meant to piss everyone off. If that is all he wanted to do he would not still be here. You have to walk in anothers shoes. He is weighting it out from his perspective. Because the race card has been thrown up so much he has valid concerns.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast