Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd,
    I discussed this with other Vets in another forum, we all agreed that would be the very last option in a worst case senario, bear in mind these people are not armed for the most part and the National Guard would only be called in on an Emergency Basis. I believe that's what you meant. I doubt you will ever see a Regular US Army Mechanized Infantry Division roll into a US City.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

no kidding, thats right, send in the millitary, I believe the yardman has a weedeater, sheez louisse!

as far as my examples of the red light, and the 5mph, of course those are ridiculous, yet we do them every day.

My example of the FELONS released from PRISON was very serious, they commited crimes way more serious than swimming across a river, yet they manage to coexist with us.

Wheres the logic?

Quote Originally Posted by joseguia

My example of the FELONS released from PRISON was very serious, they commited crimes way more serious than swimming across a river, yet they manage to coexist with us.

Wheres the logic?
    these people aren't just 'swimming across a river' -- they are impersonating U.S. citizens, forging documents, stealing the identification of U.S. citizen, committing fraud, making false states, committing perjury, destroying private property, etc., yet they are granted immunity.

the difference is the felons in prison are being PUNISHED for their crimes ... how do you know a murderer, rapist, child molester, etc. didn't swim the river?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

dxd
    recip,
    A spokes man of a group I was once a member of said that we want the illegal alien invaders removed from our community even if that requires bringing army tanks onto the streets to do it. I support that position and it might or might not surpise you that many in a community that is invaded by illegal aiens support that position.

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS

how do you know a murderer, rapist, child molester, etc. didn't swim the river?
    umm .. wild guess ... , but because they dont have papers? .. ID, SS, DL, Birth Certificate.

<<Wait a sec - your'e talking about crimes commited in MEXICO>>

not sure on that one, maybe if we worked closely with the Mexico Police? I dunno, they are our neighbors after all.

It wasn't about tanks in the streets - it was about guarding the border, freeing up the Border Patrol to do their work. It is not unprecendented and if guarding our international border is not the work of the military - what is??

Never fear, this administration and congress has no stomach for allowing the Border Patrol and locals to do what they are supposed to do - so any military is not even a remote possibility - at last as far as the illegals are concerned.

The National Guard is called out to help in many instances and the people are not armed -

Just to keep the record straight, it is about more than doing lawn work and swimming a river --------

I understand some don't think this is as destructive or serious as others - but attempts to trivialize it is not a good thing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they are impersonating U.S. citizens, forging documents, stealing the identification of U.S. citizen, committing fraud, making false states, committing perjury, destroying private property, etc.,
    Mamie -
    ALL 8-20 million of them? .. yes/no .. maybe half? Out of 300 Million Americans. I wonder how many Americans are doing the same thing, maybe one or two people, no wait Americans can get away with it because they were born here.

In that case the US is certainly doomed at the hands of these GENIUS ILLEGALS!

They all broke the law to come here.

They all break the labor laws to work.

Not that percentage of Americans are committing perjury, destroying property, using false documents, etc. etc.

Now we all know that.

But the fact that we have some not so great people who are American citizens is all the more reason to not import any more lawbreakers.

We need to concentrate on our very own miscreants. WE don't need any more. We can't because it is taking every penny the American worker can put out to care for the illegals and their problem.

But now if you were a rapist, a murderer, a thief, in Mexico - served your time or not, and you could get across the border to America - wouldn't you?

Of course you would -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

not sure on that one, maybe if we worked closely with the Mexico Police? I dunno, they are our neighbors after all.
    :P :P :P

AllAmerica-
    That WAS intended as sarcasm, I'm glad I made someone chuckle!

nnTrixie-
    Yes some may fall into that category, BUT if you actually follow the plight of an illegal .. they jump the border (BREAK OUR LAWS), rent an efficiency, maybe with bogus documents, and then spend the rest of their lives emptying our trash cans, I still do not see this a threat to anyone.

But I could be blinded due to my skin color, guys, please assist me in seeing it your way.

I fully understand there is a LEGAL way of doing it, but I have been raised under the scenario of BREAK A LAW, PAY A FINE, and keep on trucking, I guess the US has spoiled me?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast